• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
Are you high?

woah.gif

Oh and that SixJax stuff is ridiculous. What a bum. I hope no one sponsors him now. :/

V_Arnold

syllogism said:
He encouraged his fans to spam Deezer, making him unable to play. He is scum. Whether Deezer was stream sniping at the time is completely irrelevant.

Exactly. I do not get how easily you can have fanboys if you act weird on stream.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zoukka, avatar's back... why?

Deadman

Deadly said:
What did skew say about sixjax?

His posts on tl in the thread about it;

lol not a single player would be on Sixjax right now if they weren't afraid of being sued

It's not my place to tell you the specifics of why players on Sixjax don't like it, but to point out the fact that MajOr isn't the only one that is unhappy. So certain folks acting like he got removed because of the SEA shit or because he clan hops is a retard.

And I guess I should say it's to do with Sixjax specifically, not Evoli or Artosis. How anyone could NOT like either of those guys.

Basically we have a lot of "progamers" spending 9-5s months on end practicing SC2 for our enjoyment, and they're taken advantage of by companies (teams) that don't even PRETEND to give a shit. Yea, maybe it's not their place to. Sixjax isn't the only one to blame though, but with the recent incidents it just solidifies how fucking little they care. They basically get free advertising for .50 cents an hour (think about that) with the only promise that the players would get to go to a single LAN event to grow their names, and then they're like "Ahhhhh shit we forgot about that event guys, but at least we pay you in monopoly money to make up for it! And here's a free shirt with our retarded ass logo to go with it so you can brag about doing something and not getting paid for it!" Oh and even though we don't do shit for you, if you try to leave we'll ruin you and your family's life (nah that part had to be made up right?)

It's hard to give a statement when you have literally no involvement other than recruiting two players and making a twitter video. Trust me, if Artosis was actually team captain of Sixjax everybody would be a happy nerd.

^^ in response to someone saying "ill wait from a statement from artosis on this before passing judgement"

Zen

Banned
syllogism said:
He encouraged his fans to spam Deezer, making him unable to play. He is scum. Whether Deezer was stream sniping at the time is completely irrelevant.

That's a unique way of looking at things.

No way, firmly behind Destiny on this one. Deezer blatantly stream cheats and blatantly stalks Destiny game after game after game. Destiny has tried a lot of things to get around it, and Deezer deserves what ever shit he gets for trolling another SC2 player like that.

Q8D3vil

Zen said:
No way, firmly behind Destiny on this one. Deezer blatantly stream cheats and blatantly stalks Destiny game after game after game. Destiny has tried a lot of things to get around it, and Deezer deserves what ever shit he gets for trolling another SC2 player like that.
gotta agree with this, sometime you gotta take justice with your own hands.

Deadman

Idra will stream with commentary in about half an hour.

Come and learn how stupid all his opponents are, and how what they do to beat him is wrong :D

V_Arnold

Deadman said:
Idra will stream with commentary in about half an hour.

Come and learn how stupid all his opponents are, and how what they do to beat him is wrong :D

This is where all the Idra haters are so, so wrong, that it is not even funny. Idra's analysis has always been and always will be one of the deepest that is available.

So suck it up, haters, deal with it, and learn from the better gamer that is Idra. I know, must be rough ;)

fanboi

Banned
V_Arnold said:
This is where all the Idra haters are so, so wrong, that it is not even funny. Idra's analysis has always been and always will be one of the deepest that is available.

So suck it up, haters, deal with it, and learn from the better gamer that is Idra. I know, must be rough ;)

True, untill he loses then he loses focus and start qqing :)

Q8D3vil

gonna tune in to learn whats the best way to give up.

the 2000 breast video gifs are everywhere lol.
can't blame anyone though, best video ever.

MrKnives

fanboi said:
God damn Knives you are such a baller:

http://www.abload.de/img/russianboobs6qppu.gif[IMG]

Like that extra grip you make!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dRRlS.gif[IMG]

DEAR GOD HOT
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lCYXx.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks I'm trying my best ^^
Someone needs to make gifs of every single one and post them all somewhere. Preferably in a .zip form.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
his music sucks, not surprised since he sucks too.

fuck you, dubstep is the best

and if you don't like something, don't be a dick about it :D
i don't wanna search for the video t.t

and why the fuck are you watching his stream even thow you hate him so much...

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
fuck you, dubstep is the best

and if you don't like something, don't be a dick about it :D
i don't wanna search for the video t.t

and why the fuck are you watching his stream even thow you hate him so much...
look whose talking.......

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
its ok to hate, but i meant "being dick about it" part.

saying that hellions is retarded cause it requires no gas for a vehicule that has a flamethrower is being a dick?

and most of the other stuff i said is diffrent then being a dick, its called being pissed ( mad ) which doesn't relly count in my book. And i was moslty bitching about hellions knewing that it's getting nerfed.

mcrae

Yoshichan said:
Oh my God... that's all they're looking for? Fuck me, that's almost the dumbest thing I've read in this thread. And I've read many of my own posts.

whats the difference between them grinding portraits and you grinding achievements?

MrKnives

mcrae said:
whats the difference between them grinding portraits and you grinding achievements?

For one, they are messing with other people's gaming. Only one who Yoschi's achievement grinding hurts is the AI.

jersoc

does anyone else have this problem with twitch that after a commercial the stream starts to lag badly until you refresh it? every. damn. commercial. never had this on justintv until this twitch thing came along.

a176

Banned
jersoc said:
does anyone else have this problem with twitch that after a commercial the stream starts to lag badly until you refresh it? every. damn. commercial. never had this on justintv until this twitch thing came along.

twitch and jtv are the same thing

jasonng

Keikaku said:
So . . . you'll soon be even worse than you already are?
My APM will dramatically decrease when my hands are cupping boobs.

Wait, are you saying I'm going to be worst because the lol community is crap or my skills are below their standards? I'm guessing the former.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
mcrae said:
Really... REALLY?

edit: I see that MrKnives already made the point.

Zen

Banned
V_Arnold said:

While that is true, it's also impossible to get his analysis without also getting his bias. It's the same reason why he still thinks that no Zerg should be able to beat a Protoss 'unless the Protoss is bad', or why he habitually responds to bunker rushes the wrong way, or stubbornly fast expands when he shouldn't and then blames the game and not himself. :p

Yoshichan

Repeatedly listening to Temp0 songs ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom