• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrae

Yoshichan said:
Really... REALLY?

edit: I see that MrKnives already made the point.

the way you phrased it was that it was the dumbest thing you've ever heard of, as if you couldnt understand why someone would want ot grind portraits. i personaly think that wasting 10 hours grinding the insane ai is one of the dumbest things ever, just for the achievement. so i was confused.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
mcrae said:
the way you phrased it was that it was the dumbest thing you've ever heard of, as if you couldnt understand why someone would want ot grind portraits. i personaly think that wasting 10 hours grinding the insane ai is one of the dumbest things ever, just for the achievement. so i was confused.
Oooh, that's 100% understandable then. Farming achievements is just another fad that I've been going through (started with trophies on PS3, I guess?) so it's nothing new.

But getting portraits and ruin shit up for your 2v2 partner? I'd choke that person to death if I'd find him. Yes. 2v2 Ladder, serious fucking business.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
-COOLIO- said:
i dont know why people get new portraits when kchivnsky is obviously the boss
who?

jasonng said:
And there was a guy who had the same Bruce Lee avatar. I'm too lazy to change, I will eventually.

I'm a bit of a portrait whore myself. <3 my CE portraits.

Just put a hat on your avatar. Or a moustache. Incognito protagonist is the best.

Yoshichan

jasonng said:
And there was a guy who had the same Bruce Lee avatar. I'm too lazy to change, I will eventually.

I'm a bit of a portrait whore myself. <3 my CE portraits.
Support SCII Community GAF, equip your dude with something SC related &#9829;

Yoshichan

I don't need to grind for portraits as i already have the one i want. Baneling fo' life.

Yoshichan said:
Where the hell you been?!

On a long journey into the dark abyss struggling to find his way back home to the oasis that is SC2 GAF.

jasonng

Corran Horn said:
Nuclear launch detected.
tumblr_lmyg8lFYv41qjsrulo1_500.png

Yoshichan

Omigod :lol

*saves*

Haunted

Kings of Tin w/Trimaster:
Highly recommended, great episode, Trimaster is a fun guy. He also looks like Ray Romano.

Major/Sixjax:
Major is fucking garbage as a person and [un]professional player. Good riddance. I hope he doesn't find new suckers taking a gamble on him and we never hear of him again. edit: he just got rolled 2-0 by Kas in the EGMC, I enjoyed watching that.

Idra leaving TL Open:
Nerchio's ZvZ is the reason Morrow race-picks T versus Z (not a joke). Idra chose the lesser humiliation by forfeiting. "Why play if you have no chance of winning" has been Idra's doctrine for a while, so it actually makes perfect sense
in his head.

a176's new map:
Layout of the map looks really cool, actually. I think it's a bit plain and empty aesthetically, but the layout for gameplay itself seems pretty damn solid. Good job!

Matchup stats:
T > Z > P oh my. Let's see how this changes with 1.4.

Ultrabum

Dooraven said:
That T > Z will actually increase a lot more when Terrans start using ghosts and the new seeker in TvZ.

Terrans won't start using hunter seeker, there have other units that are too good to force them to use something like that. Why fix whats not broken?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dooraven said:
That T > Z will actually increase a lot more when Terrans start using ghosts and the new seeker in TvZ.
I don't think so. July made a few critical errors that snowballed into the ability to use ghosts like that.

Just saw the 4v4 tournament on teamliquid. I would probably suggest making a GAF team except i'm guessing it will probably start at midnight or something like that for us again.

MrKnives

fanboi said:
Not in OP, but in the thread it was OK afaik

Joke :(

Also why is r/starcraft full of shit now. I only went there for the occasional funny pic but now it's just a "repost here what was posted on TL"

fanboi

Banned
Dear god, now Destiny ask people to spam his opponent (not Deezer...) when he get cannoned in his natural...

Well maybe not ask... but he thinks its OK

hamchan

fanboi said:
Dear god, now Destiny ask people to spam his opponent (not Deezer...) when he get cannoned in his natural...

Ugh, I was alright with spamming Deezer but if it's against random people on ladder then that's not cool.

V_Arnold

fanboi said:

Uhm.....that is what happens when people think Destiny should be allowed to "take justice into his own hands".

Ban him, I say. Ban him. And the spammers, all of them.

Haunted said:
Major/Sixjax:
Major is fucking garbage as a person and [un]professional player. Good riddance. I hope he doesn't find new suckers taking a gamble on him and we never hear of him again. edit: he just got rolled 2-0 by Kas in the EGMC, I enjoyed watching that.

This is interesting, albeit unsurprising, news. I'm sure it was a decision that Artosis didn't want to make, but this kid has no regard for playing by the rules. We, as a community, can't let someone like him keep acting like a child, and breaking the rules, without receiving the consequences that compliment his actions.

And the eSports community are a bunch of enablers for Destiny. eSports is hurting eSports.

Deadman

Yeah the change to reddit is awful. Friday cant come fast enough.

Hero and jinro are about to start practice games against each other, both are streaming.

hamchan

Wow, Destiny is really angry on reddit right now.

Also it's looking more and more like the 2nd guy Destiny's fanboys spammed is Deezer/ knows Deezer somehow. Anywho, Destiny claims he did not ask his fans to spam the 2nd guy, can't ban Destiny for that.

V_Arnold

hamchan said:
Wow, Destiny is really angry on reddit right now.

Also it's looking more and more like the 2nd guy Destiny's fanboys spammed is Deezer/ knows Deezer somehow. Anywho, Destiny claims he did not ask his fans to spam the 2nd guy, can't ban Destiny for that.

Link? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom