• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

Pandaman said:
he's reading this zvt all wrong.
everything he says is wrong. -.-
I feel good about myself knowing more about the matchup than IdrA himself, at least about 2rax pressure. It's odd to think that not too long ago I'd follow his advice word by word.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
V_Arnold said:
Coach him, man.
come on arnold, he saw no gas with 1rax supply at the front and read it as tech or reaper expand. its like he's never seen a terran do either of those things, because gas timing is kinda important. he refuses to consider that his scouting didn't see something [like a rax corner to his ramp because a zerg wont drone scout close air] so just wrote off everything but tech when he didn't see a CC for his 'reaper expand'.

he didn't even think of a two rax even when two scv's were at his front.

thats fucking bad.

V_Arnold

Pandaman said:
come on arnold, he saw no gas with 1rax supply at the front and read it as tech or reaper expand. he refuses to consider that his scouting didn't see something important [like a rax corner to his ramp because a zerg wont drone scout close air]

thats fucking bad.

I was just joking, sorry :D

V_Arnold

But you are right of course though, Idra for some reason always assumes that no hidden/proxy thing comes behind what he sees, it is kind of a big hole in his play on ladder. Not like he would be punished for saccing ONE drone for scouting the whole map.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
jasonng said:
I feel good about myself knowing more about the matchup than IdrA himself, at least about 2rax pressure. It's odd to think that not too long ago I'd follow his advice word by word.
But then who will you listen to!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
'he's actually unseiging and i have a big army so-
*terran reseiges before idras army is in range*
'-i'll attack'
*loses entire army*

face meet palm.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
V_Arnold said:
But you are right of course though, Idra for some reason always assumes that no hidden/proxy thing comes behind what he sees, it is kind of a big hole in his play on ladder. Not like he would be punished for saccing ONE drone for scouting the whole map.
thats true, but heck... his scouting info was enough for me to tell it was a hidden rax. i can understand drone scouting when your ovie scouting isn't that good. i can understand building an extra set of lings when you honestly don't know. I can't understand what idras logic was.

it was just wrong. -_-

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
come on arnold, he saw no gas with 1rax supply at the front and read it as tech or reaper expand. its like he's never seen a terran do either of those things, because gas timing is kinda important. he refuses to consider that his scouting didn't see something [like a rax corner to his ramp because a zerg wont drone scout close air] so just wrote off everything but tech when he didn't see a CC for his 'reaper expand'.

thats fucking bad.
he is always delusional when it comes to idra.
keep me updated with how bad idra is :D

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
he is always delusional when it comes to idra.
keep me updated with how bad idra is :D
sorry, he's doing okay with this zvz.

muta into ultra is kinda risky, but its not like he's doing anything crazy.

Rubashov

Deadly said:
What!? How can one hate on whitera!?
He wasn't really. Idra told the chat "stop saying that 'no gg no skill' shit; it's retarded," after his opponent left the game without saying "gg." The chat spams that saying every time Idra or his opponent quits without gg'ing.

-COOLIO- said:
i only operate on winning streaks and losing streaks

Same here. I'll win 15 in a row and be playing players well above my league and then lose 8 in a row and be playing players below my league. MMR has no idea what to do with me.

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Same here. I'll win 15 in a row and be playing players well above my league and then lose 8 in a row and be playing players below my league. MMR has no idea what to do with me.

You're play is hurting eSports.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just woke up and got the message that I won't be able to connect to the Internet for two straight weeks...

To say the least, I tried keeping my calm. Last time I was without Internet for two days, things didn't work out at all. So I decided to call my friend, offer him some money to let me stay over and here I am now... two weeks... countdown begins now.

Yoshichan said:
Just woke up and got the message that I won't be able to connect to the Internet for two straight weeks...

To say the least, I tried keeping my calm. Last time I was without Internet for two days, things didn't work out at all. So I decided to call my friend, offer him some money to let me stay over and here I am now... two weeks... countdown begins now.

What'd you do?

Punch the modem?

Yoshichan said:

Did you break your modem?

sorry, had to be said

EDIT:: Also I spelled 'your' right!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Stay classy GAF.

It wasn't my modem, it's my ISP. I'd choke every single person who works for them if I had the chance.

ksan

Yoshichan said:

WHAT THE FUCK
What shit isp do you have?

Also, ROFL YOSHI :D http://rakaka.se/?newsID=17724
Direct english link: http://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/vio-ofp-adachi.pdf

zargle

So the entire EG house decided to stream right now? Is that what's going on?

Yoshichan said:

Stay strong Yoshi. Read some books. See some sunshine.

Or just theorycraft with pen and paper all dang day long.

ksan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I like the only part of the Rakaka article I understood was "The Hot Sauce Paradigm"
It's too bad, cause it's the greatest site ever, but the point was that Yoshi might not be alone with not always being happy after playing competitive games.

Found a good review that non-swedes can enjoy too: http://www.rakaka.se/?newsID=17722
Fits the theme too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom