• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Best mechanics in the world can't save you from a loser's mentality.

hamchan said:
Idra do something dumb again?
142 vs 122 supply in Idra's favour. Protoss army at his doorstep and he has a big Roach counter attack in the Protoss natural.

gg

djWheat: "..." (audibly speechless)
Painuser: "what the f-"

Haunted

Deadly said:
MMA vs DRG playing in IPL Qualifiers!
Played weeks ago = boring.

Anyone remotely interested in the IPL already knows the results which simply deflates everything. There's a reason IPL3 is a live tournament. :p

zlatko

Banned
Haunted said:

142 vs 122 supply in Idra's favour. Protoss army at his doorstep and he has a big Roach counter attack in the Protoss natural.

gg

rageanotherday.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Haunted said:

gg

Sounds like a loss to me

Deadly

Haunted said:
Played weeks ago = boring.

Anyone remotely interested in the IPL already knows the results which simply deflates everything. There's a reason IPL3 is a live tournament. :p
Even if it's played weeks ago we still don't know the results or who qualified. Still worth a watch.

Deadly

Haunted said:
As someone who checked the bracket live on the day the qualifer was played... yes, we do know the results.

If you don't, that's awesome! Don't let yourself get spoiled and enjoy the matches. :)
K yeah found the results. Either way it was fun to watch MMA vs DRG.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Tyler is such a boss.

OMG those shades weren't photshopped haha!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i missed it...

edit: Damn it, Tyler and no idra :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Really can't watch Artosis on webcam anymore without thinking of that gif XD

Yoshichan

♥ Forever mine ♥

(I don't have Internet at home right now btw. Countdown's already started. I'm at a friends place... yes, it's 5:40am and I told him I'd leave before 1am... shh, don't tell him)

Yoshichan

SlayerS_Dragon just went live... fml.

SotG, Maximus and Dragon :(!

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Download the vods after he is done stream when your leaching someones internet
Oh my, you're a fucking genius man. Thanks!

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
why did they give a slot to the guy whose only sc2 claim to fame is getting 6pooled by actionjesus?
you mean why did they give 2 spots to idra and huk ( i mean they already invited them in the past but it must be because they are fan favorites blah blah blah).

isn't lucifron is the guy who made blizzard nerf scv's hit point ? lol

anyway, he 3-0 nerchio recently.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
you mean why did they give 2 spots to idra and huk ( i mean they already invited them in the past but it must be because they are fan favorites blah blah blah).

isn't lucifron is the guy who made blizzard nerf scv's hit point ? lol

anyway, he 3-0 nerchio recently.

Huk won the last dreamhack, why wouldn't he get an invite...? Your arguments against EG are starting to get retarded

Oh and other then you, nobody likes to watch a billion TvT.

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
Huk won the last dreamhack, why wouldn't he get an invite...? Your arguments against EG are starting to get retarded
oh i forgot that, shame about idra though. i rather have puma instead.i guess hero will take mc position in future tournaments since he is a member of tl now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom