• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Corran Horn said:
So is dragon part of the slayers clan and not the team or was he an ex-slayers player?

He's part of the team but has work commitments so he can't train in the team house, so he's not taking SC2 full time like his teammates it seems.

He said he's going to the next GSL prelims though.

V_Arnold

Vaporak said:
Watching right now, looks super boring; probably going to skip D3.

Haha. Hahaa.

Oh my god.
Haha.

Now, watch a stream of a D2 Act1, the pre-tristam part. With new characters.
Looks awesome, right? Not boring at all!

*going to break mentally soon*

cdyhybrid

What's this Diablo 3 thing you guys keep talking about? Is this another one of those F2P games that DotA2 will smite from this planet?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ignore the D3 haters Arnold. We've been through worse.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fanboi, you and me in my hotel room any day you want ♥ you know it

fanboi

Banned
God damn this terran on Destinys stream... such a baller...

Holy shit... he is damn awesome... NUCLEAR LUNCH DETECTED all the time

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Haunted said:
142 vs 122 supply in Idra's favour. Protoss army at his doorstep and he has a big Roach counter attack in the Protoss natural.

gg

djWheat: "..." (audibly speechless)
Painuser: "what the f-"
to be fair, that does sound like idra had lost.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Awesome Animals said:
This thread is a community of ponies and starcraft. Said community may discuss Diablo at times. It is written.
Sir, you forget thyself.
VOZhw.jpg

I challenge you, do you accept or are you a coward?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Q8D3vil said:
i don't hate it but i'm don't have any hype for it, but i will play it when they release it.

You have a GSL final to practice for and are angry that because of this you cannot play the beta, we understand.

(Everyone is now their Avatars in my eyes)

Haunted

Pandaman said:
why did they give a slot to the guy whose only sc2 claim to fame is getting 6pooled by actionjesus?
Infi cancelled and they filled the spot with the winner of the local qualifiers.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Trickster said:
The secret level in Diablo 3 is called "Secret Level - The Pinnacle of Ponies"

Diablo 3 talk in here is very relevant I'd say!
*googles*

THE DIABLITES MAY STAY.

so... this an open beta? >_>

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They are probably referencing this artwork when they mention the secret level. Probably not so much the FiM ponies.

Still pretty funny though.

VhnMe.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
thats good enough pankaks.
>_>

our persuasions are sutble ones. When the time comes to conquer gaming through the MANE6 project, the diablites will make powerful allies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HolyCheck said:
You have a GSL final to practice for and are angry that because of this you cannot play the beta, we understand.

(Everyone is now their Avatars in my eyes)
I'm Mandy moore dressed as solid snake? Interesting....

Q8D3vil

man i still remember when sc2 beta was released and everyone was begging for a key.

what make me sad that 99.99% of neogaf either didn't like it or played it for a while and quit because of stressful the mp is.

it was glorious days seeing tons of neogaf members playing it (i only played like 3-5 games in the beta though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom