• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MKP coming through the open bracket (I really hope he does) is going to create for some epic fairytail story shit if he goes far, because people just love MKP

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Mairu said:
MLG Orlando Pools & final Koreans released

orlando_sc2_pools.jpg

DAMN @ Group D.

This is gonna be good.

I look forward to Boxer crushing Idra's face, again.

Mairu

HolyCheck said:
MKP coming through the open bracket (I really hope he does) is going to create for some epic fairytail story shit if he goes far, because people just love MKP
I do not know what is epic about a Korean going through the open bracket. The only thing magical that could happen with MKP is him not advancing to pool play, the Koreans rarely fail to make it past the open bracket (I think Alicia is one of the only ones who went through the open bracket and didn't make it to pool play or the championship bracket)

It should be noted that IEM New York is the same time as MLG Colombus, so that's why we're missing Sjow. SeleCT probably will attempt to go to IEM as well as the qualifiers for that aren't finished.

Deadman

The match im the most excited about the most is drewbie vs idra. When it was announced drewbie was going to korea idra couldnt stop laughing at about it. Fate says drewbie 2-0s idra.

also lol group d.

ksan

Mairu said:
MLG Orlando Pools & final Koreans released

http://wordpress.tools.majorleaguegaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/orlando_sc2_pools.jpg[IMG]

DAMN @ Group D.[/QUOTE]
wtf, group D is really the best group I have ever seen in any group play in starcraft 2 history

I would seriously cry tears of joy if Socke puts up a fight...
the thing is that that's gonna surprise me, and Socke always surprises me...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7lWoN.jpg

Socke is like the first new non-foreigner who's entered pool play in ages iirc. I can't wait next year when they change how people are seeded. Machine and InControl shouldn't be there.

Mairu

PhoenixDark said:
Socke is like the first new non-foreigner who's entered pool play in ages iirc. I can't wait next year when they change how people are seeded. Machine and InControl shouldn't be there.
He isn't new? He wouldn't be in pool play if he wasn't seeded, he just missed a few MLGs but his past performance kept him up there.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3516048/BarCraft™_-_Blizzard_Gaming_in_Your_Town-9_16_2011#blog
BarCraft™ - Blizzard Gaming in Your Town
by Malarh

BarCraft™ - Blizzard Gaming in Your Town

Do you love StarCraft®II? Do you have an awesome public location that would be great for watching StarCraft II with your friends? Well then a BarCraft™ event is just what you’re looking for!

A BarCraft event is basically a gathering of individuals in a public setting such as a pub or restaurant for the purpose of viewing live or pre-recorded StarCraft II competition, or any Blizzard gaming action for that matter, while enjoying some good grub (hopefully) and good company (hopefully).

If you’ve gone out to a public location to celebrate your favorite Blizzard games and share your passion for eSports together with others in your town, or are planning to do so in the near future, then we want to hear about it!

Where did/will the event happen?
Which broadcast was/will be viewed at the event?
Would you attend another similar event, and is another one happening soon?
What would you like to see happen at the next event you visit?

We’d like to grow and support the BarCrafts out there as much as possible, so please share your thoughts, help spread awareness for the types of local Blizzard-gaming events you’d like to see more of, and let us know what you enjoy about these events.

....lulz blizzard trademarked barcraft

Q8D3vil

They had to go down to 28th place in the rankings for the pools due to Koreans not returning & a few foreigners not returning for Orlando. Notable foreigner absences: Sjow, Naniwa, Select, & Moonan
good for naniwa, sjow and select for not taking the huk way by traveling every week.

kmc

I know it's early but my gf and i are going to be going to MLG in Providence this November. Any Northeast gaffers want to plan a meetup? We are making plans this weekend so please pm me or respond in this thread so we can organize something. Thanks!

grind.997 on bnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom