• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i dont consider korean zergs to be very innovative, so i guess IM because nestea invented the ovie creep spread spine rush? >_>

Dooraven

Pandaman said:
i dont consider korean zergs to be very innovative, so i guess IM because nestea invented the ovie creep spread spine rush? >_>

Well you can't really do much innovative stuff with zerg to be honest, it's mostly a reactionary race.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
No, idra wasn't the first to use it... can't remember which zerg it was... destiny?
idra was credited for it, but it came out in a youtube video a few weeks beforehand so a number of zergs were aware of it.

Holden

What? Viking flowers was super usefull in TvT, it was super cool too, i loved doing it with carriers ;o

used to exist a trick mine mineral faster ( all 3 races ), still exists but poorly rewarding better then nothing i guess and i think its unpatchable

Holden

Pandaman said:
it instakills colossus when you cant count vikings and attack into 3 vikings that turn out to be 15 vikings.

i hate collosus, so idc :D

on serious note: naw im pretty sure you can see that if its stacked alot or not, but it doesn't relly matter imo

edit: just saw hellion/banshee/ghost on destiny stream but it failed but i think it can end up as a 111 build vs zerg =/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
what time did it hit? seems like a muta build would run it over as ghosts need time to build up energy to be serious anti air threats.

Holden

Pandaman said:
what time did it hit? seems like a muta build would run it over as ghosts need time to build up energy to be serious anti air threats.

it seemed pretty late, i only watched the final fight, but you can probably go more marines instead of hellion if you see alot of mutas. I dunno

Corran Horn said:
He finally got his account back?

ya but he bought an other one while he was banned ;/

Q8D3vil

im actually surprised that they never patched it lol ;/ since they seem to patch basicly every trick we found out :[
yeah me too but i guess zerg was too weak back then and they decided to leave it as it.

if more zerg start going heavy muta pvz (which will eventually force base trade) they may get a nerf so that storms would be much more effective against them.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
ShallNoiseUpon said:
IIRC you're French, right?

Could you translate the Millenium statement?
It says

"We surrender like we always do. The Freedom Fries are just too delicious for us to keep the French Fry name with honor. Complexity sucks Peace!"

Holden

Corran Horn said:
It says

"We surrender like we always do. The Freedom Fries are just too delicious for us to keep the French Fry name with honor. Complexity sucks Peace!"

Lol

i do hate complexity ;/ worse team imo

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Viking flower = Coolest thing ever.

Fuck Blizazzarazaearrad

Q8D3vil said:
sounds like they were afraid of losing him and offered him a better deal.

shame, stephano training with mvp team would've been an amazing opportunity for him.

If he had already signed a contract with Complexity it doesn't matter. The would have to buy out the Complexity contract or have the agreement dissolved before they could sign him. Complexity is a team that knows what they're doing and I'm almost certain their contracts would have language along those lines.

Hugoboss21 said:
i don't like any of their players :eek:

Moslty probably because i am (was?) an idra fanboy therefore i hate cruncher :D

I only like them because they were former Root guys. I can't allow cruncher to overwhelm my love of Minigun and Catz.

Statement from coL:

Within the last hour Team Millennium announced that Stephano was remaining with their organization despite the fact he executed a legally binding contract with compLexity. We are extremely disappointed by this turn of events and are seeking more information while we evaluate our legal options with French counsel. By no means do we want a player who does not want to be part of our organization but we can not simply allow players and organizations to completely disrespect the legal contractual process that ensures stability in our evolving sport.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
yeah me too but i guess zerg was too weak back then and they decided to leave it as it.
you guess?

if more zerg start going heavy muta pvz (which will eventually force base trade) they may get a nerf so that storms would be much more effective against them.
wont happen. the weaknesses of muta/ling zvp remain unchanged. its always been a good 'surprise' build, but it'll never be mainstream again.

Q8D3vil

complexity need to take legal action imo, this is not the first time a player break the contract and walk out on them. imo its a bullshit because signing a contract is suppose to mean something.

Pandaman said:
you guess?

wont happen. the weaknesses of muta/ling zvp remain unchanged. its always been a good 'surprise' build, but it'll never be mainstream again.
you don't watch gsl do you ?

Holden

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I only like them because they were former Root guys. I can't allow cruncher to overwhelm my love of Minigun and Catz.

Statement from coL:

I didn't like root other then qxc and destiny so i'm happy that qxc went to FXO and destiny didn't follow coL path. so thats probably an other reason why i don't like coL. Minigun is allright but just not a huge fan cause i don't like his style, but i relly don't like many protosses even thow i play protoss... I don't even wanna talk about catZ

Devil said:
complexity need to take legal action imo, this is not the first time a player break the contract and walk out on them. imo its a bullshit because signing a contract is suppose to mean something.

has there..? puma doesn't count fyi

Q8D3vil said:

Storms are currently ineffective against Mutas? That's news to me; storms completely shut down the Muta/ling/bling build. It's a nice build if you can hit a nice timing and catch Toss off guard. It can also be nice as a tech switch. But overall? Nah

Q8D3vil

has there..? puma doesn't count fyi
nobut apparently col want to take legal actions on this matter.
good for them, gotta make an example out of him and make everyone understand what signing a contract mean.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
Storms are currently ineffective against Mutas? That's news to me; storms completely shut down the Muta/ling/bling build. It's a nice build if you can hit a nice timing and catch Toss off guard. It can also be nice as a tech switch. But overall? Nah
terran player commenting on ZvP. :p

it makes it seem innocent when he's asking for a thor buff vs muta.

Q8D3vil

the muta thing was just an opinion. i don't give a fuck about pvz anyway.
every time a zerg go muta against me i have an evil smirk on my face because i will mass thors and 1a my way to victory (been meching tvz all week long now :p).

Corran Horn said:
So we wait for a French Court to rule in favor of an American company over a French one?

Hmm...

I have no idea who would have jurisdiction if it went to court.

Also Stephano is flying Mill. colors on his stream right now.

mcrae

Yoshichan said:
OMG! I've had the site in my favorites for what seems to be an eternity, I'll finally be able to buy stuff through Paypal now?! Best news in a long time :D I'll most likely buy 8-9 items from there.

Could you please upload the new MKP hoodie on imgur?

stop buying random shit, save your money and buy a stable place to live. then buy an internet connection where you can browse more than gaf. (seriously wtf is up with that?)

learn priorities, how to grow up and be responsible

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
For Mr. Page to insinuate we improperly "disoriented" a young player is an outright lie. We have spent weeks negotiating with Stephano and countering offers made by Millennium. This was no quick pressure situation.

We will take a step back and analyze the situation but I hope Millennium honors the rule of contract law and does not disrespect it in eSports. Doing so would set a precedent that would undermine all we are collectively trying to accomplish.

We will evaluate our options but I do not see a way we can allow this blatant disrespect for the contractual process to go unanswered. We will be contacting legal counsel in France and investigating courses of action.
hmm

Q8D3vil

Xeris opinion on this matter
It's way too costly to pursue legal action. Plus you really can't do anything. What is coL going to do? Sue Stephano in France? Sue Millenium? The only way they can do that is if Millenium is in the US, or Stephano comes to the US.

There's no clearly defined international law that would allow coL to take action against Millenium. It's kinda weird because Jason Lake is a lawyer, he should know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom