• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Blizzard should make a fighting game...

Wow, I'm fucking genius!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Q8D3vil said:
i wish they take the patching system. capcom is too fucking greedy when it comes to that.
and thats why i will never go back to fighting games again. way too broken.
Man its like capcom reverted back to their old self lol. I havnt bought MvC3 since I figured why when they will release like 4 different versions of the same game. Still have vanilla SF4.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zoukka said:
Guys go play some fucking starcraft.
I'm a professional e-sport player, I am capable of multitasking!

Q8D3vil

Corran Horn said:
Man its like capcom reverted back to their old self lol. I havnt bought MvC3 since I figured why when they will release like 4 different versions of the same game. Still have vanilla SF4.
mvc3 is my last fighting game.
broken ass game.

I'm a professional e-sport player, I am capable of multitasking!
lol
nice one

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Same weekend as MLG Anaheim :(

I'll probably mainly watch EVO, if only because it is only yearly.

Well that sucks :(.

I'll try to watch both if only to catch moments like these.

zoukka said:
Guys go play some fucking starcraft.

GAF NIGHT!

zlatko

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
mvc3 is my last fighting game.
broken ass game.

lol
nice one

<_< You didn't know before going into it that it was going to be made stupid that way? The Marvel guys for whatever reason(down syndrome and a mix of drugs) think it's fun to play a totally broken and unbalanced game with money on the line. *shrug*

I think the game that I want to pitch to you later this year is SkullGirls. If you can get over the art style then you will be in for a treat. $15.00 on Xbox Live Arcade, and there will be a demo to try out.

SC2 Gaf should hit me up on that. Panda you need to get a 360... SkullGirls has enough moe for you and I to spar. It's moe beckons you to posses it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
SC2 Gaf should hit me up on that. Panda you need to get a 360... SkullGirls has enough moe for you and I to spar. It's moe beckons you to posses it.
dude, im living in a world where i cant join arcana hearts gaf. dont do this to me. I have my touhou fighters and i have to be content with that.

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Imagine if someone threw a keyboards at a LAN?
Em...

Q8D3vil

<_< You didn't know before going into it that it was going to be made stupid that way? The Marvel guys for whatever reason(down syndrome and a mix of drugs) think it's fun to play a totally broken and unbalanced game with money on the line. *shrug*

I think the game that I want to pitch to you later this year is SkullGirls. If you can get over the art style then you will be in for a treat. $15.00 on Xbox Live Arcade, and there will be a demo to try out.

i have all the consoles but i don't give a shit about them, i play fighting games with my console friend from time to time but not interested in anything less than 60 fps and 1080p with 3d vision support if available.
i think last time it turned on my 360 was when i finished halo odst co-op in 1 run (good thing i borrowed it).

i'm to deep into pc gaming now to go back to consoles.

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
i'm to deep into pc gaming now to go back to consoles.
Starting to do the same thing (exception this year will be Uncharted 3 and Dark Souls)... but God knows how many hours I will spend with my consoles when Diablo 3 is released.

Yoshichan said:
Starting to do the same thing (exception this year will be Uncharted 3 and Dark Souls)... but God knows how many hours I will spend with my consoles when Diablo 3 is released.

Does not compute.

Q8D3vil said:
i guess you guys didn't hear about demuslim and tt1 breaking their keyboards in the last mlg.

I did not.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
gonna play dark souls for sure. big fan of from software since armored core 2 and won't miss demon soul sequel even if its on console.

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Does not compute.
As in I will spend even LESS time with my consoles when D3 is released :p

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
You should totally get the NA version so SC2GAF can lootwhore together.
Been wanting to do this for quite some time... mostly to participate in GAFNIGHTS ;_; I'm worried about lag though.

Yoshichan said:
Been wanting to do this for quite some time... mostly to participate in GAFNIGHTS ;_; I'm worried about lag though.

I can talk to some people that bought the game and don't use it anymore to see if they'll let me
you
use an account.

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I can talk to some people that bought the game and don't use it anymore to see if they'll let me
you
use an account.
Haven't you heard! Blizzard bans accounts that are shared with friends and families!

That would be fucking amazing, but would I need to download the SC2 US Client?

Q8D3vil

ShallNoiseUpon said:
you
use an account.
expect a call from blizzard anytime
nice, so i can troll you on na server too.

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
nice, so i can troll you on na server too.
You're everywhere man, you've ever showed up in my dreams!

You live in EU right? How's lag on US?

Yoshichan said:
Haven't you heard! Blizzard bans accounts that are shared with friends and families!

That would be fucking amazing, but would I need to download the SC2 US Client?

I haven't the slightest idea how relocalization works.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=139082

Maybe?

expect a call from blizzard anytime

I'm almost certain Blizzard gives very few shits about actual account sharing, they just don't want pros doing it and they had to do something. Fuck. They didn't even ban any accounts, they just told them to knock it off.

Yoshichan

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
dude, im living in a world where i cant join arcana hearts gaf. dont do this to me. I have my touhou fighters and i have to be content with that.

Aren't 360's cheap as shit now though. I think it's $200 for the cheapest Xbox Slims right? You have to have some old games you could trade into Gamestop or some crap you could sell. Maybe, save up some money to get one.

Skullgirls__Peacock_by_tomahachi12.png

You can't say no to Peacock. She will mess you up.

zlatko said:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/204/a/3/Skullgirls__Peacock_by_tomahachi12.png[IMG]

You can't say no to Peacock. She will mess you up.[/QUOTE]

In all the times I've seen Skullgirls played Peacock seems OP as fuck.

zlatko

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
In all the times I've seen Skullgirls played Peacock seems OP as fuck.

I'm probably going to play the game with the 1 fighter instead of 2 or 3 option, and I'm going to main her. Looks hella fun, but then again I play Yang in AE, and played Abel in Super.... a wise man named Sanford Kelly told me pick a top tier.

In SC2 though I play Zerg and in SF3 I play Sean, so I rock that weak stuff from time to time. (Granted Zerg is no longer weak sauce from when the game first launched)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
Aren't 360's cheap as shit now though. I think it's $200 for the cheapest Xbox Slims right? You have to have some old games you could trade into Gamestop or some crap you could sell. Maybe, save up some money to get one.
nope.

Yoshichan

Watching Day9 daily 100 because of that thread &#9829;

zlatko

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
wow, didn't your roommate steal your stuff ?

fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Edit: Whoops, read the didn't as 'did'. Yes he most certainly did steal his PS3 if I remember correctly, but Panda has to make a living somehow right?

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
Wait... can you tell me this story? PM or something?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
zlatko said:
We could all donate Panda 5 dollars in PayPal to get him a 360. ;D

I'd send him 5 bucks so that he could buy a proper carton of milk. (none of that bagged nonsense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom