• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tntnnbltn

Corran Horn said:
But then you dont know what I am posting...
WHAT COULD BE BETWEEN THESE SPACES
Yours spaces a boring. What is in between MY SPACES?!

:eek:

---------------

Ed: Aww, they fixed the email tag thing?

I need to play against some of the good zergs on here. I'm struggling to get back into zvz after a long break and i feel like it's hard to get used to. I lost to a 9 pool today for the first time in ages.

Q8D3vil said:
ggs adventure, need to find good all in for terran.
my current all ins are old garbage :/

gg man, they were some fun games. I wanna play with you some more, it's helping me get some much needed practice against terran. Hopefully i can help you practice against all in cheesy zergs :D.

I would have kept playing but my GF is home and she doesn't like when i keep playing when we haven't seen each other in a few days (though she doesn't mind me browsing GAF lol).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
AND MY INTERNET IS RESTORED

LET THERE BE LIGHT

AND HOLY POWER

CUZ I'M HERE

AND I'M NEVER LEAVING

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yoshichan said:
AND MY INTERNET IS RESTORED

LET THERE BE LIGHT

AND HOLY POWER

CUZ I'M HERE

AND I'M NEVER LEAVING

This pleases your king.

rxkE8.jpg

Dooraven

Q:
Your 8 Dark Templar Drop was impressive in Game 1.
A:
I have fun reading the strategies posted in the strategy forum in a community site. I heard that there's a foreign player, White-Ra, who uses 8 DT drops to destroy hatcheries. So I kept watching White-Ra's live streams but he didn't use it once. So it's a build that is optimized through me. I used builds that are akin to this, but I conceived today's build from White-Ra's build. But I've never seen him use this build [laugh]
Q:
Anything else you want to say?
A:
[generic stuff]. I offer today's Dark Templar build as a sacrifice to oGsInca.

Thanks white ra. I burst out laughing from that last quote lol.

http://whitecosmos.tumblr.com/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just saw the MKP thank you video ;_;

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Okay, I know alot of you guys don't watch code A. But I highly recommend you guys watch Game 1 of Sage vs. Lucky.

I believe it should be free to watch since it's the first game.

For those that did watch it.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. I have seen the future of PvZ, and it is beautiful.

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Huh.

So Yoshi's back?

Again?
I was NEVER back, that mobile piece of shit network was NOT me coming back.

THIS IS MY COMING BACK.

COME AT ME, BROS

edit: Catching up to 40+ subscribers on Youtube, over 200 hours of footage I need to go through :lol I love you Internet

MrKnives

ShallNoiseUpon said:
So is GSL worth getting this season? I've been ignoring it because of GomTvTvTvT

I also was kinda thinking about it but
Nestea advancing and SaGe ripping through nerds
won me over. I like the potential there is for a hero story. I'm not watching every TvT but I try to watch every match where there is Z or P

ultron87

ShallNoiseUpon said:
So is GSL worth getting this season? I've been ignoring it because of GomTvTvTvT

I've really enjoyed Code A.

Even with ignoring most of the TvTs there are a ton of matches to watch.

ksan

catz streaming DotA2 and he dies to creeps :/
Must be really hard for him as a SC2 player when you have a whole hero to focus on...

Holden

ksan said:
cats streaming DotA2 and he dies to creeps :/

STOP TALKING ABOUT DOTA2, KEEPS GETTING ME MORE JEALOUS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he probably just 1a the creeps just like zerg :DDDDDDDD

Yoshichan

y u jealous though :eek:

Yoshichan

ooh, that's understandable :lol

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
how angry will I be?

why does the GSL opening have a low orbit ion cannon?
lol, u just feel that toss just traded a timing with another, give them a month and the qq will be back

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
lol, u just feel that toss just traded a timing with another, give them a month and the qq will be back
No I feel that toss are hyping up a 'future' i was doing offrace months ago and kiwkaki was doing almost a year ago. Warp prisms didn't need a buff for tech snipes to be viable any zerg player would have told you to do it long before 1.4. Toss just had it ingrained in their head that warp prisms were bad and because their race was strong they never needed to bother exploring 'bad' units like zerg had to.

I can point you to games on corrans stream and in my replay folder where i just wander around with 1.3 warpprisms raping hatches and tech. but now tosses do it when warp prisms are fucking unkillable, lol figures.

MrKnives

Blizzard said:
Since introducing the ladder season lock and roll process we’ve continued to monitor the length of the seasons and our previous desire to see seasons last around 3-4 months. After gathering data for several seasons now we’ve come to the conclusion that shortening the seasons will better match how most people are playing the game, and support a more dynamic, rewarding, and vibrant ladder experience.

Beginning with season 4, we’re looking for each ladder season to last around 2 months.

We’ll be providing further updates regarding the roll to season 4 in the coming weeks.

Source

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
shorter seasons probably would be better. GM is hard to fall out of and in order for the position to maintain respect it needs to be competitive.

Yoshichan

Repair button again!

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Yoshichan

I'm offended by both troll and diamond

Yoshichan

Ahhh... gifs ♥

Yoshichan

DARN YOU LUCAS FOR IMPROVING MY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom