• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
what if like... what if before a big engagement or at a point of contain.

what if i used my broodlords to attack a changeling or like a zergling.
and got like 20 broodlings.
then attacked a broodling and got like 40 broodlings.

then like, you could never blink into my broods becaue there would always be like, two cycles of broodlings waiting. and i could like just suicide them at seige lines because fuck if they only do 6 damage i still profit.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
what if like... what if before a big engagement or at a point of contain.

what if i used my broodlords to attack a changeling or like a zergling.
and got like 20 broodlings.
then attacked a broodling and got like 40 broodlings.

then like, you could never blink into my broods becaue there would always be like, two cycles of broodlings waiting. and i could like just suicide them at seige lines because fuck if they only do 6 damage i still profit.
Blink into BLs? Pfft do the combatex method.

Dooraven

Husky was great these past two MLGs, I dunno why you hate him Hugo. Orlando is going to be fun. Hopefully MLG learns a thing or two from IPL.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Blink into BLs? Pfft do the combatex method.
Iv7V3.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Well his paypal account is frozen due to the charity event.
my paypal account is frozen at zero dollars because i only ever use it to buy games for eu people. which is charity since they get overcharged.

but its fine; i have pasta, half a tub of margarine and salt. i'll survive.

Corran Horn

Pandaman said:
my paypal account is frozen at zero dollars because i only ever use it to buy games for eu people. which is charity since they get overcharged.

but its fine; i have pasta, half a tub of margarine and salt. i'll survive.
Do you want pizza panda? It requires me to beat you in sc2 and get to brag about it to gaf.

Corran Horn

Tntnnbltn said:
The mom!

Did IPL have a set schedule like this? One thing i loved during some of the times I watched IPL is that they were like busting out games one after another without much time in between.

Dooraven

Corran Horn said:
Just never engage the BLs. He had a youtube video I think where he just got like blink stalkers and abused how slow BLs are and killed the zerg bases.

Doesn't really work if there are spines everywhere a la stephano style. Though adding in the mothership is excellent for this.

Dooraven

dreamarena_amdsapphire_nyhet_w700_h247.jpg

Today DreamHack, Sapphire, AMD and Telia takes the next leap forward, presenting the next generation of esports entertainment. At DreamHack Winter 2011 we’ll enter Kinnarps Arena, one of Sweden’s largest ice hockey arenas, where over 4.000 eSports fans can watch the best live esports entertainment in the world.

The show will feature the final matches including the Grand Final of DreamHack Sapphire AMD Championship in StarCraft II where a whooping 400 000 SEK are at stake. We will also show great matches in Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and Quake Live during the evening.

“This Winter we are taking it to the next level. I want to thank AMD, Sapphire and Telia for supporting DreamHack in our vision for the future, and also stating that DreamHack has always been about the community and the audience, so this year we will put on a show that our fans really deserve in our +4000 capacity DreamArena Ultimate. This show is for all you guys! It is also an indication of what we have in store for 2012 and beyond. May the galaxy take heed…” says DreamHack CEO Robert Ohlén.

“Starting with our sponsorship of Dreamhack’s ground breaking series of SC2 events and now this, a leap forward in Esports presentation, the spectacular arena it truly deserves. This is our way of demonstrating Sapphire Technology’s commitment to the global eSports community” says Adrian Thompson- VP Global Marketing.

Take Swebus eSports Coach direct to DreamArena AMD SAPPHIRE
DreamHack’s travel partner Swebus will arrange dedicated coaches from 5 major cities around Scandinavia, bringing the fans to the threshold of DreamArena AMD SAPPHIRE and back again after the show! Take the esports buses to Jönköping and make sure you don’t miss this amazing on-site action!

Free Internet on all coaches for all your tweeting and facebooking needs during the trip!

Full details on the buses available at http://www.swebus.se and http://www.dreamhack.se from October 17.

Website: http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw11/2011/10/12/esports-4-0-dreamarena-amd-sapphire/

Hot damn.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
will be seeing yall there

MrKnives

I was actually excited about GSL watching Cliiiiiiide wanking fest from Tastosis and some good ol' TvZ, come home and see Moletrap casting.. Why Gom why :f

MrKnives said:
I was actually excited about GSL watching Cliiiiiiide wanking fest from Tastosis and some good ol' TvZ, come home and see Moletrap casting.. Why Gom why :f

They were flying to the US for MLG (and Blizzcon? dunno)

ultron87

Syphon Filter said:
If i am now to Starcraft 2 should i really skip the tutorial? I heard the rocks slow you down but then i will get destroyed without them.

You should skip the practice league and just play some matches against the AI to get the basics down. Once you feel comfortable holding off the little bit of aggression a medium AI throws at you you'll be fine to start on the ladder.

The rocks don't help or hinder you. They just make it into a different game that you won't be playing once you are out of the practice league.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
Why did I click? I thought NSFW would lead to lulz or hot ladies... but that's neither and now I have a reason to hate Bronies, because it lead to that. :/
Are you not entertained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom