• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MLG Orlando. I believe these are the pools?
lolpoolD

Code:
[B]Pool A[/B]
[Z] Idra
[Z] Haypro
[T] TLO
[T] Boxer
[T] Drewbie
Code:
[B]Pool B[/B]
[P] Kiwikaki
[T] Bomber
[P] Incontrol
[Z] Sheth
[T] Puma
Code:
[B]Pool C[/B]
[Z] Slush
[Z] Ret
[T] Rain
[Z] Machine
[P] Hongun
Code:
[B]Pool D[/B]
[P] Huk
[P] Hero
[P] Tyler
[P] MC
[Z] July

MrKnives

Q8D3vil said:
it must be awesome for you since you hate gomtvt.
now you get to watch a pool full of pvp without balance whining :)

Except July is going to crush through them all and people will whine about it.

I could see July competing with Tyler for last place in that group. He's not a top zerg...

Oh boy I can't wait for 2012, I'm tired of this group nonsense. Not only does it feature duds like Haypro, InControl, and Machine every time, but in general it's always the same players. I want to see qualifiers, and if a player goes on an impressive run, busts into pool play, and finishes decently they should be rewarded next MLG with either a pool placement or a super high open bracket rank.

I really loved how IPl had a handful of (deserved) invitations then it was open season for the rest of the spots. Frankly I'm not a fan of buying Koreans plane tickets and saying "here's a group, win it and take the money." Let them fight over spots in a qualifier please.

MrKnives

PhoenixDark said:
I could see July competing with Tyler for last place in that group. He's not a top zerg...

Oh boy I can't wait for 2012, I'm tired of this group nonsense. Not only does it feature duds like Haypro, InControl, and Machine every time, but in general it's always the same players. I want to see qualifiers, and if a player goes on an impressive run, busts into pool play, and finishes decently they should be rewarded next MLG with either a pool placement or a super high open bracket rank.

Have to agree with Devil here. July will crush that group. Maybe HuK or Hero has a chance, maybe. Agressive ZvP is very strong right now and I don't know anyone more agressive than July.

Also you gotta admit it's fun to see how badly Incontrol will fail? And it's fun to make jokes how bad Haypro is.

I have faith in Toss to defeat the prodigal son of Zerg. Soon every Zerg must choose between what is right, and what is easy. July chose...poorly.

Q8D3vil

MrKnives said:
Have to agree with Devil here. July will crush that group. Maybe HuK or Hero has a chance, maybe. Agressive ZvP is very strong right now and I don't know anyone more agressive than July.

Also you gotta admit it's fun to see how badly Incontrol will fail? And it's fun to make jokes how bad Haypro is.
its not fun anymore when you think of all the good players that should be replacing them (demuslim for example).

fanboi

Banned
2eb749u.png

Dooraven

That's not Blizzards fault for once lol, the Lol stream is delayed too because of stability issues. Although LAN would help blizzard lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
I have faith in Toss to defeat the prodigal son of Zerg. Soon every Zerg must choose between what is right, and what is easy. July chose...poorly.
In a world of 1.4 July is king. Lategame zvp is suicide.

Dooraven

Tashi0106 said:
You guys making an MLG Orlando thread? I'll be attending. Playing Halo though.

Yeah we will, not till tomorrow though, and Haunted has thread creation rights as de facto considering he pretty much always does it.

Q8D3vil said:
its not fun anymore when you think of all the good players that should be replacing them (demuslim for example).

Amen. I like InControl well enough but clearly he's not getting much better against top competition; looking at his bracket, he probably won't win a single set. Machine is a good guy as well, but just isn't putting up results; although to be fair he did get into the IPL3 bracket and win $1000.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
PhoenixDark said:
Amen. I like InControl well enough but clearly he's not getting much better against top competition; looking at his bracket, he probably won't win a single set. Machine is a good guy as well, but just isn't putting up results; although to be fair he did get into the IPL3 bracket and win $1000.
Its crazy to think they live in a pro gaming house and still suck this much.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dooraven said:
oh lol crap crap crap crap, sorry corran >< got confused with MLG and IEM. Haunted usually does IEM
I associate iem with euro land so that sounds right :p

Generally someone calls for it or does it as a last minute thing to get it down.

Dooraven

Corran Horn said:
Its crazy to think they live in a pro gaming house and still suck this much.

Incontrol sucking is kind of expected with the amount of sponsorships/shows/EG corp stuff he does but Machine? Strifeco? and to a lesser extent Axlav? I don't know how they haven't improved at all

zargle

Dooraven said:
Incontrol sucking is kind of expected with the amount of sponsorships/shows/EG corp stuff he does

Yesterday I was playing a game where I would click on Incontrols stream and see if he was actually playing or checking messages. He managed a 3.5 out of 5. I gave him a half point bc it looked like he was trying to set up a training time with someone. I think it was a pretty good day for him in my little made up game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
panda you on today? :[ I NEED TO PLAY.
I told you yesterday, my laptop charger died. I can't power my laptop with zerg talent.

A ponygaffer lent me the money to order a new charger but.it'll be a few days until it gets here.

Holden

Pandaman said:
I told you yesterday, my laptop charger died. I can't power my laptop with zerg talent.

A ponygaffer lent me the money to order a new charger but.it'll be a few days until it gets here.

don't you have a local store that sells some? Hmmm i guess its more expensive. Well that was kind of the ponygaffer. Hope you get it soon, you at the library? get on mumble then

Holden

jasonng said:
Your multi medivac drops are still pretty sick, Ultron couldn't handled your OP ghosts EMPing all his buildings.

terran can emp nexuses
protoss can't feedback orbitals, AN OTHER REASON WHY TERRAN IS BROKEN!!!11

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
play terran mech and win games but be fucking bad (goody)
its easy to punish mech with warp prism/all in play.
goody knows how to play mech because he knows how to turtle like a motherfucker + mech timings. wait until someone start doing warp prism against him.

today i reached my highest level of rage/frustration after being way ahead in eco but lost due to storms ( hit most of his ht with emps but 2 left with full energy). at least it was against mid master so :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
don't you have a local store that sells some? Hmmm i guess its more expensive. Well that was kind of the ponygaffer. Hope you get it soon, you at the library? get on mumble then
Sells a laptop powerbar for a 2 year old model? Nope. Also the no money issue.

I'm on my phone atm, couldn't type very fast in mumble.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
its easy to punish mech with warp prism/all in play.
goody knows how to play mech because he knows how to turtle like a motherfucker + mech timings. wait until someone start doing warp prism against him.
/

aka i have no respect in goody, terrible player who can't move his fat ass hands.

Pandaman said:
Sells a laptop powerbar for a 2 year old model? Nope. Also the no money issue.

I'm on my phone atm, couldn't type very fast in mumble.

kk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom