• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Q8D3vil said:
for every destiny hater, this video is awesome and shows how good he is compared to real pro's.

Destiny vs EmpireKas
Because he lost a ladder match on a Terran favored map to one of the best Terran players in Europe?

I don't even like Destiny, but you're stretching pretty hard if you think that is evidence of anything.

V_Arnold

Also, under pressure, he is so horrible, he is actually worse than me. And that says a lot. And he considers 3 marines poking a pressure, lulz.

V_Arnold

Hugoboss21 said:
terran does have a 60% winrate in that MU in that map

Look at the game, man. Look at it. Terran is doing alright adjusting to the map's landscape (and trying to abusing it with hellions early on, succesfully), but Zerg does nothing in the adjusting regards. After that, you cant just blame the map. You gotta adjust, THEN if you still lose, with near-perfect play, and you see no failures in the game decision-wise, you might wanna just move on, thinking that it is a loss cause of the map. That is okay. This is not :p

V_Arnold

And the end is comedy gold. Whine about suicidal hellions, then proceed to attack a planetary with perfect position to be sandwitched. Amazing.

MrKnives

What do SC2 GAF recommend to a player who is losing motivation to play (in general) and ladders doing stuff like mass roach doom drop (against everyone) and getting his ass handed to him? Or is that ok way to deal with it.

Holden

MrKnives said:
What do SC2 GAF recommend to a player who is losing motivation to play (in general) and ladders doing stuff like mass roach doom drop (against everyone) and getting his ass handed to him? Or is that ok way to deal with it.

custom games with gaffers

V_Arnold

MrKnives said:

I treat myself with a total abscence from competitive games, only playing Dark Souls and Path of Exile :D

MrKnives

V_Arnold said:
I treat myself with a total abscence from competitive games, only playing Dark Souls and Path of Exile :D

Unfortunately I don't have a console and I don't have a Path of Exile beta >_> I rarely enjoy not competetive games though. My gaming history consist of CS (since beta), Quake's and Brood War.
I miss playing those games ;(

Q8D3vil

Deadman said:
For every mvp fan there is an awesome video that shows how good he is compared to real pros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEWrxklf8U
this game was amazing, that marine split was really one of the most incredible thing i have ever seen in sc2.
mvp was so cost effective with his marines.
mvp put a fight and lost, see destiny video he was talking shit about hellions the whole game. what a pathetic player.
LIKE IF ANYBODY HAS A CHANCE VS ANY TERRAN!

panda, get on / mumble, 1v1 obs time
you never change, you stopped playing sc2 because ur race is not doing well lol.
btw, what do you think is worse for protoss pvz or pvt ?

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Gaf Night: Goddamn papers due before fucking midterms edition

So what if you guys are busy? GN will live on even if it's just me and corran. WE'RE GOING TO BRO UP WEDNESDAY NIGHTS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE. Okay, back to my paper.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>
<Does anyone really look at the quoted section anymore?>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Keikaku

jasonng said:

Gaf Night: Goddamn papers due before fucking midterms edition

So what if you guys are busy? GN will live on even if it's just me and corran. WE'RE GOING TO BRO UP WEDNESDAY NIGHTS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE. Okay, back to my paper.[/QUOTE]
I'm in for a game or two.

profit said:
This been posted yet?

Best Zerg strategy ever:
http://youtu.be/_ImztNADC8E
yea lol.

I've thought about how viable similar swarm play is. Like using Nydus worms to attack someone's base, bringing Queens to spread creep and drones to build crawlers as you funnel units in. One day a zerg god will pull it off and I'll be like "I FORESAW THIS DAY"

jasonng

Keikaku said:
I'd rather have been the umpire-I'd probably be talking about how bad Panda's creep spread is. Now I feel sad :(
tumblr_lruf1cZnc91r1vzzeo1_500.png

Also, we can't joke on Panda's creep spreed anymore now that he's disciplined himself to effectively use it for Corran's Ultralisk build.

Deadman

stephano says he practiced 2-3 hours a day before ipl, if he plays more than 5 he gets worse.

doesnt watch gsl, has only watched maybe 1 hour total of mlg finals. most koreans play the same so he doesnt need to know about the individual.

his name is Ilyes Satouri not stephano.....wat...

hahaha "how do you feel about confirming that slasher has to shave his hair"

"until last week i had not heard of slasher. but now that i met him i dont like him. im glad he has to shave his hair."

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I can't play, my laptop charger died. A kind ponygaffer leant me the money to order a new one but ill be out of action until its delivered.

Also lol terrain adapting to Xel naga LOL

Is there going to be a weekend pass for this MLG ?

I don't want to buy any of their memberships until they fix a lot of their problems in the 2012 season.

Mairu

TheThunder said:
Is there going to be a weekend pass for this MLG ?

I don't want to buy any of their memberships until they fix a lot of their problems in the 2012 season.
probably, but it still might be cheaper to just get the silver membership :p

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Deadman said:
stephano says he practiced 2-3 hours a day before ipl, if he plays more than 5 he gets worse.

doesnt watch gsl, has only watched maybe 1 hour total of mlg finals. most koreans play the same so he doesnt need to know about the individual.

his name is Ilyes Satouri not stephano.....wat...

hahaha "how do you feel about confirming that slasher has to shave his hair"

"until last week i had not heard of slasher. but now that i met him i dont like him. im glad he has to shave his hair."
Sounds like an episode worth listening to, I sadly assume there is no gsl tonight, so this will be my entertainments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom