• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
slidewinder said:
It seemed reasonable when you explained it that way.
It's because it is reasonable. It's just that d3vil edited that out and I don't wanna be an asshole, so...

MrMister said:
I talked to Corran on Mumble for a good 20 minutes, sounds like some of you guys are still around, sounds good!

SC2 GAF is pretty dead compared to other games lol. Corran, Aliyanato, Jassong, Rick, Narc...that's about it. And me

panda comes and goes

Holden

lol some ladder dude hacked, it loading screen said he played terran ingame he was protoss and cheesed me. and shows in end screen that he played protoss, most secret hack evah

Hugoboss21 said:
lol some dude hacked me, it loading screen said he played terran ingame he was protoss and cheesed me. and shows in end screen that he played protoss, most secret hack evah

It was probably Panda trying to get you back into Diamond league

FoxSpirit

Ok guys, I'm off to Barcraft to watch the MLG Orlando. Cya. And really, no tlau, msv or mescaline-eyes active anymore?
And forgive Panda, he is busy with Ponies :p

Q8D3vil

FoxSpirit said:
Ok guys, I'm off to Barcraft to watch the MLG Orlando. Cya. And really, no tlau, msv or mescaline-eyes active anymore?
And forgive Panda, he is busy with Ponies :p
Mescalineeyes is still playing but not as much as he used to.

Spl1nter

PhoenixDark said:
SC2 GAF is pretty dead compared to other games lol. Corran, Aliyanato, Jassong, Rick, Narc...that's about it. And me

panda comes and goes

what about me! Why do you always forget about me!

Haunted

Dooraven said:
lol wtf Gatored 3-0 Top, including one of the sickest defenses against the 1/1/1 I've ever seen.
I don't know what the fuck is suddenly up with Gatored, this tournament has been huge for him.

Beats DRG 2-1
Beats Strelok 2-1
Beats Top 3-0

This was already the biggest tournament result of his career yesterday, beating Top today just made it all the sweeter. Huge kudos to Gatored @ IEM NY.

Haunted

Killer beating elfi... Killer has a much worse chance should DRG get through against TT1 (which should be expected). Elfi had at least a fighting chance since ZvP is DRG's worst matchup.

Oh well.

1 Terran in the top 8, no Terran in the Top 4. Time for a buff.

Dooraven

Haunted said:
Killer beating elfi... Killer has a much worse chance should DRG get through against TT1 (which should be expected). Elfi had at least a fighting chance since ZvP is DRG's worst matchup.

Oh well.

1 Terran in the top 8, no Terran in the Top 4. Time for a buff.

IEM is like the anti gsl lol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
This man has walked the path.
[But still hasn't castes any me vs memo]

So Jason is say watch those reps, lots of builds had repeats with wins and losses.
I don't cast! I'll stream it but haz/Jason/etc needs to cast it :p

Fruitdealer 3-0 Gato"I killed DRG and TOP"red
ok ok now I know for sure that this entire IEM weekend has been nothing but a massive troll by carmac. From the seeding mishaps to these strange as fuck results it's all clear now.

Well done sir

IceMarker

PhoenixDark said:

panda comes and goes
From what I've heard/read, Spl1nter, Rick, Corran, PD, Panda(?), HolyCheck, Aylinato, Wedge(?), Jason, Yoshi, Devil, Nilbog, Ampere(?), and Vaporak(?) still plays?

Either way I'm also going to try and bring NukeDukem with me.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MrMister said:
From what I've heard/read, Spl1nter, Rick, Corran, PD, Panda(?), HolyCheck, Aylinato, Wedge(?), Jason, Yoshi, Devil, Nilbog, Ampere(?), and Vaporak(?) still plays?

I think it's more a lot of those names (ie me) play but it's not with GAF due to timing so the actual collective isnt there as much as it used to be, I'm sure when HotS comes out things will get better

jasonng

Sounds about right. Splinter is actually going to make his debut next gaf night. He hasn't been playing sc2 because he's terrible. Probably going to run back to BF3 afterwards. Dizzy and Ultron makes their appearances on gaf nights too. Don't know where Striek's has been.

Spl1nter

MrMister said:

I havent played in a few months

jasonng said:
Sounds about right. Splinter is actually going to make his debut next gaf night. He hasn't been playing sc2 because he's terrible. Probably going to run back to BF3 afterwards. Dizzy and Ultron makes their appearances on gaf nights too. Don't know where Striek's has been.

thats the plan.

Vaporak

MrMister said:

Yeah I'm still around, but don't play much atm. Plus I got class during GAF nights, so I won't really be around for them.

WedgeX

Banned
Spl1nter said:
just because i dont have the game installed doesnt mean i dont play.

I play more than you (now)!

MrMister said:

I've been on injured reserve.

PhoenixDark said:

panda comes and goes

MrMister said:

Screw you guys i'm taking my kangaroo and going home.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
AdventureRacing said:
It's contagious too. My grandparents were English and somehow i caught being Australian o_O.
AHuZi.png

MrKnives

IEM Finals:

...FruitDealer vs DRG.....

FD wins his series 3-0 over Gatored, then gives an interview saying he is worried about finals because his ZvZ is very bad. Then he immediately gets on his PC and starts playing League of Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom