• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooraven said:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=276841

LMAO. Good Luck Protoss and Zerg with that terrible map pool. Only Shakuras and Antiga are going to be playable if they don't remove close spawns ><
The fuck is Abyssal Caverns ?

Seriously, how does blizz go around talking about tournaments need to have their own "pro" map pool and ladder is for casuals but when they host their own tournament we get this garbage

Are they truly oblivious or willfully ignorant...

TheThunder said:
Are they truly oblivious or willfully ignorant...

Nah it's more simple: they don't care. Blizzard has many people who track esports, the various tournaments, etc. They've watched Blizzard maps be changed for tournaments since the game was released; they're far from oblivious here.

Blizzard's basic agenda towards StarCraft 2 has been "hey, here's a bunch of money. Deal with it." Just as they threw money at GOM/Korea with no thought put into how the Korean scene works

Sliver

PhoenixDark said:
Am I crazy for thinking Major can beat Nestea?

Nah, I'm sure he's at the top of his game, been practicing in the TSL house for about a month now. If anyone in there can do it besides MVP, it'd be him.

Paging Yoshi:

W3woc.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dooraven said:
loooool Artosis is finally admitting someone is better than Nestea.
Until nestea wins something then nestea is the only god again while MVP is b tier. I remember tastosis making MVP seem like nothing during the gstl.

I remember still thinking MVP was a top 5 player even after he had fallen out of Code S. It seemed clear he just wasn't practicing, and once he got serious again it was a wrap. I think part of his success has to do with Terran being overpowered, but it's still obvious he's on another level than everyone else.

I still think Nestea would not have won his third championship if he had run into MMA or MVP

Sliver

Incontrol should stop reading r/starcraft (a community he goes out of the his way to say he hates) and practice a little bit. Man he is just getting on my nerves more and more lately.

Artosis: Stephano's ZvZ is meh because Nestea would destroy him

His ZvZ looked very solid to me. His unit micro and decision making is damn good

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Stephano is #2 Zerg imo. If he can practice a bit more it will really really show. He understands the game so much and what he needs to do. Was a pleasure watching him play.

Artosis is one of 'those' 24fps 30fps people. Ugh.

Hazaro said:
Stephano is #2 Zerg imo. If he can practice a bit more it will really really show. He understands the game so much and what he needs to do. Was a pleasure watching him play.

Artosis is one of 'those' 24fps 30fps people. Ugh.

Dunno; I'm gonna have to watch the Stephano v Dimaga matches from Assembly. Plus there's Sen, but of course who knows what's happening to him in that scrub league he's in. Initially I thought Stephano impressed me so much because I could see all his movements in 720p @ 60fps, but I could see his great micro/decision making in MLG's meh free stream as well.

If he put in the work I honestly think he could do well in Code A, perhaps make it to Code S. His ZvT is very impressive, and he wouldn't have to play too many ZvZs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom