• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pankaks said:
Kinda the same for me, I'm barely in Plat and not improving much.

Btw, you should really join GAF nights. We have tons of terrible bronze players that could practice with you.
Yeah I'm game for that, I watched once about a week or so. I understand there's not many terrans. I'll update my mumble and keep my eye on the thread. Oh I'm on the EU server anyway so probably can't play?

droopy

Yoshichan said:
What sensitivity does everyone here play at?

Your numbers are meaningless in the face of the one true control system:
18323.png

I'm fairly certain it slows everything down for me but my wrist feels so good.

droopy said:
Your numbers are meaningless in the face of the one true control system:
18323.png

I'm fairly certain it slows everything down for me but my wrist feels so good.
*daps*

I've been using that for years, ever since my grandma introduced me to it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ultron87 said:
... what are the other tiers? And what order are they in?

Panda's (completely incorrect) scale probably goes something like this.

1.Rainbow Dash
2.FlutterShy
3. Pinkie Pie
4. Twilight Sparkle
5. Rarity
6. Applejack

Btw, glad to see the NASL still can't properly run their events on time.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Pankaks said:
Panda's (completely incorrect) scale probably goes something like this.

1.Rainbow Dash
2.FlutterShy
3. Pinkie Pie
4. Twilight Sparkle
5. Rarity
6. Applejack

Btw, glad to see the NASL still can't properly run their events on time.
nonononono

HNNNNNNNNNG tier [filly fluttershy/luna]
pegasus master race tier [fluttershy/dash]
unicorn 'thats nice' tier [twi/rarity]
pinkie pie tier
scootaloo tier
applebloom tier
celestia tier
sweetie belle tier
applejack tier

zargle

Pandaman said:
nonononono

Belle Eve tier
HNNNNNNNNNG tier [filly fluttershy/luna]
pegasus master race tier [fluttershy/dash]
unicorn 'thats nice' tier [twi/rarity]
pinkie pie tier
scootaloo tier
applebloom tier
celestia tier
sweetie belle tier
applejack tier

fixed that for you

Ladder seems to be back. Jumped from 7th to 3rd somehow. Couple of poop sockers in my league so doubt I'll be going above 3rd or 4th.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Visualante said:
Ladder seems to be back. Jumped from 7th to 3rd somehow. Couple of poop sockers in my league so doubt I'll be going above 3rd or 4th.
maybe they lost a ton of points. :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Trickster said:
I'm sure you could download the sound clip and play that whenever you wanna hear the gg. Not really the same though ;)
Its a widget with the same design and I dont need to hunt for a wav file or whatever then load up a music player etc. I wouldnt want that button on my desk honestly. Looks stupid.

woober

Yoshichan said:
I'm true to low settings and I'm never changing anything. Not even to 3D portraits.

Also, from the NASL live stream, MC's using MY mechanical keyboard. Who here said it was bad?

EOuwn.jpg

Feels good-

What keyboard is that? I currently use the Razer Blackwidow, but I think I might spend a little more on my next one. Preferably a quieter one.

Q8D3vil

woober said:
What keyboard is that? I currently use the Razer Blackwidow, but I think I might spend a little more on my next one. Preferably a quieter one.
fuck, blackwidow is the only mechanical keyboard available in my country :(
i want das pro but it so damn expensive to import :(

DTKT

For some reason, Blizzard placed me in platinum league. I'm getting my ass handed to me and it's starting to get annoying.

Am I supposed to just play till it ranks me right?

Dooraven

DTKT said:
For some reason, Blizzard placed me in platinum league. I'm getting my ass handed to me and it's starting to get annoying.

Pretty much yeah. You probably won 4-5/5 of your placement matches. Just work on your macro initially, unless you're protoss in which you need to work on forcefeilding properly, since while protoss macro is the easiest out of the 3 races it won't do you much if you don't survive stim timing or other such pressures

DTKT said:

If you're losing you'll get matched with progressively worse players, regardless of your league placement.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Be a gold player -> fight Master league player

SC2 in a nutshell

jersoc

Yoshichan said:
Be a gold player -> fight Master league player

SC2 in a nutshell

pfft, i've fought some masters in fucking silver. lost so bad lol. i did hold off a bunker rush, so i guess that counts for something.

Q8D3vil said:
fuck, blackwidow is the only mechanical keyboard available in my country :(
i want das pro but it so damn expensive to import :(

the macro keys on the black widow are terribly irritating, other than that it is a fine keyboard.

Haunted

Trickster said:
I'm sure you could download the sound clip and play that whenever you wanna hear the gg. Not really the same though ;)
Do you have a download link to the sound clip? I kinda want to try it out as a ringtone. >_>

Yoshichan

Just got back from work... fuck me, I can't believe I could have died on my way home.

I was driving in 90km (144mph?) and this old fucking dude drove past me and then took my line. Just TWO SECONDS after that he brakes hard FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I was like 20 meters behind him and if I hadn't taken a quick left I would've definitely hit the bastard in that speed.

Holy cow, I need to reevaluate some things now... my body is still shaking over it...

BigAT

Yoshichan said:
Just got back from work... fuck me, I can't believe I could have died on my way home.

I was driving in 90km (144mph?) and this old fucking dude drove past me and then took my line. Just TWO SECONDS after that he brakes hard FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I was like 20 meters behind him and if I hadn't taken a quick left I would've definitely hit the bastard in that speed.

Holy cow, I need to reevaluate some things now... my body is still shaking over it...
There could be other reasons he braked like he did, but I've heard of people doing that as an insurance/lawsuit scam. Who knows, that seems like higher speeds than you would normally want to try it at. Glad to hear you're alright though.

By the way, KPH is always less than MPH. 90 KPH is about 55 MPH.

Yoshichan

I have no clue, what's insurance/lawsuit scam and why would you risk someones life for it?

BigAT

Yoshichan said:
I have no clue, what's insurance/lawsuit scam and why would you risk someones life for it?
"Intentional brake-slam is when a driver drives in front of you and slams on the brakes purposely out of no where, so that you can crash into them. To the insurance company, this will look like it is your fault, so you will have to pay the driver who really caused the accident. "

It also sets up the potential for them to sue you for the accident I suppose. Like I said, the speeds you described are faster than what it would normally be attempted at. People that do it are desperate enough for the money (and obviously complete pieces of shit) that they're willing to risk their life as well as the lives of others.

Yoshichan

Wow... just wow.

Just.

WOW.

If that is true and I could prove it and find him, I would literally smash the living shit out of him.

Tntnnbltn

Yoshichan said:
It's like a real life forcefield.

You should rage and break your steering wheel.

Yoshichan

Fucking hate you guys sometimes... I COULD HAVE DIED!

NO MORE YOSHI!!!! FFS!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:

NO MORE YOSHI!!!! FFS!
calm down yoshi, you have alot of expensive stuff around you and breaking it wont help how you look if you're ever actually in an accident.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Yoshichan said:

NO MORE YOSHI!!!! FFS!
Can't say I'd miss you overreacting to every single thing that happens in your life, you need to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom