• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And who the fuck ar...

Ahhh nevermind.

fanboi

Banned
BigAT said:
"Intentional brake-slam is when a driver drives in front of you and slams on the brakes purposely out of no where, so that you can crash into them. To the insurance company, this will look like it is your fault, so you will have to pay the driver who really caused the accident. "

It also sets up the potential for them to sue you for the accident I suppose. Like I said, the speeds you described are faster than what it would normally be attempted at. People that do it are desperate enough for the money (and obviously complete pieces of shit) that they're willing to risk their life as well as the lives of others.

This isn't how it works in Sweden atleast... so, no, this wasnt the intetion of the old guy... just poor driver or something that Yoshi didnt see that he needed to break for

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
'welp, its devil so cheese incoming'
'hmm, whats taking so long'
*scouts, 4 base terran vs 3 base zerg*
fuck.

32 views. :O

nobody steal my super secret builds. they're kinda bad.
just saw the replay, i didn't know i was so far ahead in the late game and lost many battles because of my poor micro and decisions.

i guess my big weakness right now is mass infestors, it would be nice if we can practice more :).

Paches

I have started using Polt's opening against Toss and it works insanely well, but this is the first time I have been called out specifically for it :(

badmanner.jpg

zargle

mescalineeyes said:
what really saddens me about that picture is how rampant homophobia still is in our scene.

everyone's a faggot, every build is gay. :(

Those are the people I cheese really hard and dont feel a shred of remorse about it.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
mescalineeyes said:
what really saddens me about that picture is how rampant homophobia still is in our scene.

everyone's a faggot, every build is gay. :(
Thank Destiny...

But really its rampant in any scene among the younger generation and the anonymous (only known by IDs) attitude of internet doesnt help. Just watch basketball games lol.

zlatko

Banned
Visualante said:
I like Destiny and all but that's some juvenile argument you have there. Play any PC shooter and you will find 15 year olds with mouths.

Even without him around there would be someone with the same kind of shtick streaming, and even if there wasn't anyone like that streaming, you aren't just going to erase assholes online. They are everywhere. They could be your next door neighbor.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the chinese program that subverts the blizzard auth servers and lets you pay on lan has now been translated and made to work in the NA edition of the game.

GG no re actiblizz

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Polt build ._.?

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
the chinese program that subverts the blizzard auth servers and lets you pay on lan has now been translated and made to work in the NA edition of the game.

GG no re actiblizz

It's too bad that they won't be able to use this program at any big tournament unless they want Blizzard up their ass and their account perma banned.

I wonder what Blizz will do...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
It's too bad that they won't be able to use this program at any big tournament unless they want Blizzard up their ass and their account perma banned.

pirates win, legit customers lose.
again.

Won

zlatko said:

Sue everyone.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Won said:
Sue everyone.
well, you cant sue the user of the program [if they're legit consumers] and you probably cant sue someone in china, so... yeah.

how to hatch first vs protoss:
holdengiffrf4.gif

Haunted

Pandaman said:
well, you cant sue the user of the program [if they're legit consumers] and you probably cant sue someone in china, so... yeah.

how to hatch first vs protoss:
holdengiffrf4.gif
Panda special tactics.

Terproerg

Ugh cant win a game today. feel like im getting worse and worse at this game. I mean hell i couldnt even make diamond this season. Thinking ill just quit SC2 ah well.

Anyone else place lower this season? or was it just me?

Keikaku

Terproerg said:
Ugh cant win a game today. feel like im getting worse and worse at this game. I mean hell i couldnt even make diamond this season. Thinking ill just quit SC2 ah well.

I got booted down to Silver with Protoss, then down to Bronze when I switched to Zerg.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
played 17 games today.

guess who went 15:2?

THIS GUY

Grats!
uFnuj.gif

Now imagine what you could do if you used hotkeys ;).

Terproerg said:

How much have you been playing? If you don't play very often chances are you will get worse whilst everyone else gets better.

Aylinato said:
back from TN

You were gone?

Oh, and what were the 'classic' eps from MLP? I've been watching some and there have been some entertaining ones. The one with the griffin, and the one with applejack trying to harvest by herself. I like the lessons they teach. You non-pony lovers could learn something.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Awesome Animals said:
You were gone?

Oh, and what were the 'classic' eps from MLP? I've been watching some and there have been some entertaining ones. The one with the griffin, and the one with applejack trying to harvest by herself. I like the lessons they teach. You non-pony lovers could learn something.
current GAf weighting of the first 16 episodes:
1. Suited For Success - 4.73
2. Sonic Rainboom - 4.68
2. Dragonshy - 4.68
3. Winter Wrap Up - 4.54
4. Swarm of the Century - 4.28
5. Bridle Gossip - 4.07
6. Friendship is Magic Part 1 - 4.06
7. The Ticket Master - 4.05
8. Griffon the Brush-Off - 4
9. Look Before You Sleep - 3.81
10. Stare Master - 3.71
10. Friendship is Magic Part 2 - 3.71
11. Fall Weather Friends - 3.69
12. Applebuck Season - 3.67
13. Boast Busters - 3.58
14. The Show Stoppers - 3.5
15. Feeling Pinkie Keen - 3.45
16. Call of the Cutie - 3.15

Pandaman said:
2. Sonic Rainboom - 4.68
2. Dragonshy - 4.68
3. Winter Wrap Up - 4.54
5. Bridle Gossip - 4.07
10. Stare Master - 3.71
10. Friendship is Magic Part 2 - 3.71
11. Fall Weather Friends - 3.69
12. Applebuck Season - 3.67
13. Boast Busters - 3.58
14. The Show Stoppers - 3.5
15. Feeling Pinkie Keen - 3.45
16. Call of the Cutie - 3.15

Wait...is that serious? FiM p1 sucked...I wouldn't have watched if I wasn't told to keep going. Oh, and the other one I really really liked was the one with Trixie the magician person.

Q8D3vil

Paches-EJ- said:
I have started using Polt's opening against Toss and it works insanely well, but this is the first time I have been called out specifically for it :(

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10477692/badmanner.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
same here, high five.

its really good against any 1-2 gate expand.

my problem is still dying to death ball end game.
gotta learn microing like a god.

jasonng said:
Season 3 started already? But I'm not ready to whine about the new maps yet!

Does it start tomorrow? I was playing tonight and wasn't required to do placement matches. In either case, I didn't play well. Stupid DT rush that I missed scouting, and blink stalkers. (In reality I just played poorly...that's what happens when you don't play since GAF night)

Pony Edit:

And my current rankings of the Ponies:

Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Twilight
Applejack

but I do enjoy them all.

Birdman02

After watching more of MC's play, I finally decided to try the chargelot/HT unit comp against Terran, since so many people on the ladder blind counter Colossus. I must say it was fun to see my opponents bio ball die while his 10 Vikings watched from above.

I'd like to try adding Phoenix harass to the mix, but I don't think my APM is high enough to micro all of that and keep consistent macro. Plus, it would make the Vikings not completely useless again.

Pandaman said:
2. Sonic Rainboom - 4.68
2. Dragonshy - 4.68
3. Winter Wrap Up - 4.54
5. Bridle Gossip - 4.07