• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooraven

Own3D is horrible for Australia. It's always laggy. It's pretty ok though on shoutcraft.

Edit: who ever this blight person is, he's clearly not good enough for proplay yet.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So I was asleep during the time that this thread was all about WoW?

FUCK.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Stopped watching TotalShitstic when he stopped playing the game.

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
Why? It's not like he was a good player that brought some insight in his casts. He is just good play by play caster.
Because I loved his I Suck At Starcraft 2's (watched every single one and found it hilarious). Now he's just bitter as living fuck when he finally decides to play SC2, worse than IdrA.

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
Because I loved his I Suck At Starcraft 2's (watched every single one and found it hilarious). Now he's just bitter as living fuck when he finally decides to play SC2, worse than IdrA.

Never watched those, or him playing in general. I do like his casting though. It's refreshing from all of these Day9 wannabees that try to be analytical casters without knowing anything they are saying.
I'm looking at you Mr "can't get to Masters with Protoss" Bitter.

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
Never watched those, or him playing in general. I do like his casting though. It's refreshing from all of these Day9 wannabees that try to be analytical casters without knowing anything they are saying.
I'm looking at you Mr "can't get to Masters with Protoss" Bitter.
Day9...? Is he even trying to get to masters?

fanboi

Banned
Patch 1.4.2!

Source : http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/forum/topic/3424792839

"BlizzCon 2011 is just around the corner! Attendees are starting to pick up their badges and goody bags this afternoon -- including the cards to redeem for this year's World of Warcraft in-game pet and top-secret StarCraft II in-game gifts -- so we wanted to give you a heads up about when to expect this year's items to show up in-game.

Murkablo, this year's World of Warcraft in-game pet, will be available in-game on Thursday, October 20.

The StarCraft II portrait and decal will be available in next StarCraft II patch (patch 1.4.2), estimated to be released in early November.

Attendees who picked up their goody bags can redeem the codes from their cards now, and the pet, portrait, and decal will automatically appear in the games attached to their Battle.net account at the times above. People who bought the Virtual Ticket will automatically receive their gifts at these times, too."

since it is x.x.2, I am not sure if it there will be any balance changes. But if ppl push a little bit during blizzcon, especially with the "TL interview with Browder", they may add some balance changes.

... in early november!

Yoshichan

Marines 25 mineral cost, 6 range
Marauder 7 range, no gas cost
Reapers from reactor rax, can now stim, +2 armor
Medivac infinite energy, can not be feedback'D
Ravens cost 50 gas
Command Center cost reduced to 250, can now be salvaged (75% minerals back)
Planetary Fortress can now be lifted

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
Ravens cost 50 gas

Sounds fair. Pretty much all needed buffs in TVT.

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Ravens cost 50 gas

You forgot these:

Zerg:
* Possible to chain fungal growth, with each fungal do output damage
* Ultras cost 100/100, 2 supply, build time 25 sec.
* Zerg start with hive tech.

Yoshichan

* Ultras cost 100/100, 2 supply, build time 25 sec.
I thought this was the current state of Ultras now anyway?

Q8D3vil

jasonng said:
Hmm another Barcraft event for Blizzcon tonight and tomorrow. This game is going to lead me into alcoholism.
FruitDealerRS2.jpg

Dooraven

eh, nexus defensive ability should be good, would help a lot to remedy the protoss early game. But cloning? Mineral Sheilds? Will have to see.

MrKnives

Is this single player? Tell me this is sp. This stuff doesn't compute in mp.

I like the idea giving Terran more AoE. The nexus defencive ability should be ion cannon from command&conquer and they should be able to fire with it anywhere on the map dealing massive damage

Dooraven

MrKnives said:
Is this single player? Tell me this is sp. This stuff doesn't compute in mp.

Single player is going to be using Protoss? (well it could be, we had Protoss campaigns in WoL but it's most likely multi)

Yoshichan

who's this asshole "leaking" (more like bullshitting) the news? I won't believe a single word unless it comes from Blizzards own mouth.

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
who's this asshole "leaking" (more like bullshitting) the news? I won't believe a single word unless it comes from Blizzards own mouth.

Poster on reddit is JoshSuth who at least should be very credible source.

twittersidebar.jpg

Dooraven

Some more tweets from him:

Yesterday I got to "skip the line" and play the Blizzcon HotS and DotA. You'll hear more after doors open but I think Terran will be mad. :eek:

It is not a final build obviously but in my opinion Protoss new units are the best, followed by Zerg, and Terran just got unneeded stuff.

Again, this is just a Blizzcon build but there are 2 new units and 1 sort of extra for each race. Also at least one unit removed from game.

Trying to decide when it's ok to blab everything... Right when doors open?

http://twitter.com/#!/AskJoshy

Well Terran getting the shaft was kind of expected due to the almost complete nature of the race.

Yoshichan

Joe Slush is probably a troll since I've never heard of him.

Also, what does "Zerg: burrow moveable blank" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom