• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit !!

DRG is about to steal a large chunk of Catz money !!

Seriously, this is going to be amazing

*Reminds himself that EVO is gonna be on the same weekend*

FUCK !!!

Q8D3vil said:
btw, who are the casters for the next mlg ? i don't think they confirmed tastosis.
need tastosis.

Tastosis will be casting the code S finals which will also be on the same weekend.

ultron87

TheThunder said:
Oh shit !!

DRG is about to steal a large chunk of Catz money !!

Seriously, this is going to be amazing

*Reminds himself that EVO is gonna be on the same weekend*

FUCK !!!

Tastosis will be casting the code S finals which will also be on the same weekend.

Christ, that's going to be the most packed E-Sports weekend in a long time. Maybe the stars will align and we'll even get a good Code S final.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And I will have ZERO time to watch it! YAY!
Deadman said:
1.3.5 is on the PTR too. Huge changes to blue flame hellions: the icon is now blue.
Wait, link to patch notes? And what do you mean with "icon"?

edit: ooooooh

YUblw.jpg

SMEXY!!!!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultron87

This is at least a step closer to full worldwide play.

They should just keep the ladder separate (so that you can always ladder without lag issues) but allow the adding of international friends to play custom games.

zlatko

Banned
3 questions:

1) What are the changes people have noticed on the PTR right now other than that icon?

2) How good is Latin America in comparison to North America in skill? Does this mean if they are shittier players that a lot of us in NA will be getting bumped up a league?

3) How much money/how easy would it be to get a Taiwan account to play on the Korean ladder ?

Holden

zlatko said:
3 questions:

1) What are the changes people have noticed on the PTR right now other than that icon?

2) How good is Latin America in comparison to North America in skill? Does this mean if they are shittier players that a lot of us in NA will be getting bumped up a league?

3) How much money/how easy would it be to get a Taiwan account to play on the Korean ladder ?

1- http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2983578

General

-A special sneak peek at new ladder maps is now available!
-Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
-"Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
-The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated (now with more blue flames!).

StarCraft II Editor Improvements

-UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
-Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card.

2-Nothing tbh, LA doesn't have lots of ppl. sc2ranks wont load so i cant tell =o
edit : 56,750 players, NA has 1,101,735

BigAT

I wish they would include an option to show if you're playing NA or LA, purely out of curiosity, but I know they won't.

Keikaku

I just registered for a small tourney on TeamLiquid. It's only for people in Gold/Platinum and it's taking place at 3:30PM PST/6:30PM EST.

Hold me/help me practice GAF!

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Well if you think it's that bad just down vote it? Let the rest of us enjoy the awesomeness of creep in water. :O
TvT is amazing on that map tbh

Raelson

I thought bel'shir was balanced? The stats on TL seems to speak for it.

Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 8-9 (47.1%) [ Games ]
ZvP: 8-7 (53.3%) [ Games ]
PvT: 8-8 (50%) [ Games ]

BigAT

Raelson said:
I thought bel'shir was balanced? The stats on TL seems to speak for it.

Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 8-9 (47.1%) [ Games ]
ZvP: 8-7 (53.3%) [ Games ]
PvT: 8-8 (50%) [ Games ]
Get those out of here! Don't let actual statistics get in the way of people bitching.

V_Arnold

Mairu said:
why is multiple paths a bad thing

It does not let you force your own strategies on your oppoents that easily. I guess having so straightforward maps in the beginning really hurt SCII's map "expectations", compared to say, SC:BW's best maps.

V_Arnold

Hugoboss21 said:
2eb6el2.jpg

gaf has to many zergs. =(

Yeah, dude, after all, zerg was not designed to be able to runby. Speed is not the only thing that their units have when compared directly to other race counterparts. Let us design maps which puts them in a tunnel where the only option is to be sacrificed in a force-field+colossi mess, or run back, to be slaughtered at a later time :)

Why are you all so in favor of Bel'shir Beach!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Change is a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit
/sarcasm

BigAT

Awesome Animals said:
Why are you all so in favor of Bel'shir Beach!?!? Change is a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better that than some awful map that Blizzard came up with. It seems like they're adding maps regardless, so I would prefer good ones.

Zen

Banned
Paches-EJ- said:
I have started using Polt's opening against Toss and it works insanely well, but this is the first time I have been called out specifically for it :(

badmanner.jpg

What is polts opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom