• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshichan said:
Whatever you do, never ever mention dragons to Swedish ladies. The more accurate word that you should be using is dinosaur. You'll thank me someday!

Meanwhile in Sweden..... I'll take your advice!. I only know 1 Swedish person (she is an identical twin and very much fits the 'Swedish girl' stereotype), i'll ask her later if she has any idea what you're talking about lol.

fanboi

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Meanwhile in Sweden..... I'll take your advice!. I only know 1 Swedish person (she is an identical twin and very much fits the 'Swedish girl' stereotype), i'll ask her later if she has any idea what you're talking about lol.

Name and URL to facebook.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, if there's anything I was positive I'd never say in my life, it would be me mentioning how hot EviLore is.
First pic I've ever seen of him too!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can't you guys see that AdventureRacing doesn't want to post pics of her :mad:?! I'll show pics instead!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
Speaking of gifs!

http://www.askcorran.com/blizzcon.gif

^ It got linked on the Battle.net forums like a billion times (during the vote-for-your-favorite-costume-contest) so I'm surprised that the site still works!
gL0Kl.png

fanboi

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Her name is Kamilla Keyssecker, no i'm not posting pictures and i probably shouldn't even post a name lol. I forget her sisters name.

Somehow I read that as Kamilla Cocksucker...

Yes, I havent had sex in a very loooong time.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Hahahaha, that's insane!
fanboi said:
Somehow I read that as Kamilla Cocksucker...

Yes, I havent had sex in a very loooong time.
And I laughed at this so I guess I haven't slept in a very looooong time XD

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
Eheem... does that mean we should have sex?
*Ahem* So GSL! :D See you in the other thread!

Yoshichan

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Corran Horn said:
DAMN LEECHES!

Its funny when I see my gifs out on the internet. Artosis gif still gets me at times. I feel fake famous.

Hold onto those memories man.

One day your internet glory will outlive you, and everyone will remember Chad Warden, but not he who introduced him to GAF

*sighs and remembers the old days*

fanboi

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Her name is Kamilla Keyssecker, no i'm not posting pictures and i probably shouldn't even post a name lol. I forget her sisters name.

226550_10150181174008282_246326918281_6961007_8186973_n.jpg

Her?

I post this since its a public photo...

EDIT: She is from NZ... damn :(

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HolyCheck said:
Hold onto those memories man.

One day your internet glory will outlive you, and everyone will remember Chad Warden, but not he who introduced him to GAF

*sighs and remembers the old days*
That will never happen to me!'

I need to start stamping my gifs!

BigAT

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Still no power here. House is like 50F. Wont have power until Friday at the earliest. T_T
Hold out hope, I heard nothing but Thursday-Friday for restoration and then suddenly got power back late last night. My house was A LOT colder than 50 degrees. :(

Yoshichan

Oh ksan ♥

Yoshichan

OH, THE GREAT INDOORS!

:D

Yoshichan

Yeah I'm also sick now ._. I really don't remember the reason why I did it, but did I really have to take pictures without a shirt in the beginning of November? That's insane in Sweden :lol

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Yeah I'm also sick now ._. I really don't remember the reason why I did it, but did I really have to take pictures without a shirt in the beginning of November? That's insane in Sweden :lol

Hard Nips Yoshi! MY MAN!

BigAT said:
Hold out hope, I heard nothing but Thursday-Friday for restoration and then suddenly got power back late last night. My house was A LOT colder than 50 degrees. :(
Eehhh. My town got hit reaaaaal bad, is huge in area and low in population.

Where you at?

Yoshichan

This community is THE BEST.

Yoshichan

jasonng said:
I want out. Going to play HoN exclusively now.

lolololol
;_; ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom