• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fanboi said:
Anyone paged Yoshi?
Already been set as my homepage for a good amount of time :p

fanboi

Banned
I usually dont share replay... but this guy... :D

[url=http://sc2bc.com/r/847]The Shattered Temple (104).SC2Replay[/URL]

Text post match:

Beef: fucking lucker
Beef has reconnected.
Beef: fucking fucking noob lucker
You: lucker?
what is a lucker?
Beef: yes
u suck
you are a faboi
You: yes I do
Beef: fagboi
You: but you suck more
since you lost
Beef: rofl no
re
and il fuckingrape u
u won vs my offrace
You: strange
The player is ignoring you.
Beef has disconnected.

Some people....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
He just wanted to grape you man :( What's wrong with that?

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
Se he is just a missunderstood individual?
Most zerg are misunderstood!

nilbog21

Banned
jasonng said:
Dammit read your chat dammit.

oh god i have so many haters already lool

edit: how was the quality btw, any stuttering? i upped it to 1280 !
what did someone say in chat about rallying ov's?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Haunted said:
Good man bringing this OT back on track!

FXO certainly seems to have a high turnover.
Interested where TT1 will end up now with his history.

True, there turnovers always seem to be pleasent though. I assume Josh has a clear goal for the team, and everyone's quite accepting of what that is, and if korea isn't what you're into then theres other teams to be on.

We should get tgun to join team GAF

Haunted

HolyCheck said:
True, there turnovers always seem to be pleasent though. I assume Josh has a clear goal for the team, and everyone's quite accepting of what that is, and if korea isn't what you're into then theres other teams to be on.

We should get tgun to join team GAF
I wonder who's living in the team house in Malaysia right now.

jasonng

As of right now, all the new units are OP as shit. Not sure why everyone is using the HOTS custom maps as actual evidence. You guys are setting yourselves for serious disappointment.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
jasonng said:
As of right now, all the new units are OP as shit. Not sure why everyone is using the HOTS custom maps as actual evidence. You guys are setting yourselves for serious disappointment.
OP units are good.

zargle

Tell me someone either has, or is planning to, gif everything from that charades game they played at the end of the last gsl match last night.

Sliver

Man, every time I watch SotG Anna is walking around constantly, and bending down over and over for many different reasons. CONSPIRACY?

Yoshichan

WTF SC2 COMMUNITY >:/

Q8D3vil

EMP vs Storm
17dMM.jpg

Haunted

Pandaman said:
swarm hosts kill shredders eZ
I actually have a couple questions about those units now.

Do Shredders attack cloaked units? Do Shredders attack burrowed units? Do you need detection to see burrowed Swarm Hosts?

I really kinda want to get into the beta now...

fanboi

Banned
Haunted said:

Do Shredders attack cloaked units? Do Shredders attack burrowed units? Do you need detection to see burrowed Swarm Hosts?

I really kinda want to get into the beta now...

Yes to all three I think

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Haunted said:

yes, yes, yes.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
I liked your idea of leapfrogging... need to try that outwith the hosts.
i played the custom and went double ups ling into hosts and followed with hive tech hydras and some vipers.

started leapfrogging into a protoss gold and protoss gateway armies could not even get close to the hosts. [i had about 18 of them]

its basically do my old 3base ling infestor build accept now theres a midgame melee unit that makes double ups even stronger. this toss had like 15 gateways and i never lost a host, i just banked money until he gave up on the gold and it died.

game plan was just my typical use lings for defense and countering, delay third a bit and then start banking up hosts and harassing. swarm host, ling, viper [cloud spell] handles anything protoss has on the ground and speed hydras act as support in the lategame. locusts just chew through zealots and vipers make offensive blinks suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom