• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:
megaton.gif

Thanks bro
Double press the key too. Like army on 1.
1 1 -> goes to army
4 on CC
4 4 to go to CC

backspace cycles your main bases

space takes you to the last notification (our forces are under attack), hit space

hai gais. I've been out of the SCII scene for a few months now (since at least May). What's been shakin? Any new faces rise to prominence? Any epic matches I need to watch?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
meomoland already won the NA tournament over Panda so EU > NA.

And I think our best players isnt even active in this thread (Sykra and Greyjoy)
current gaf tourney top 4 standings:
#1 finish: 1 na, 1 SEA, 1 eu
#2 finish: 3 na
#3 finish: 2 na, 1 SEA
#4 finish: 3 na

congrats eu, there are SEA players who have had more success in gaf tourneys than your entire continent.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hazaro said:
Double press the key too. Like army on 1.
1 1 -> goes to army
4 on CC
4 4 to go to CC

backspace cycles your main bases

space takes you to the last notification (our forces are under attack), hit space

Yea I tried that, I thought that that was what he meant. It's SOOOO useful. <3

What are main bases? Command Centers?

This is so cool.

I actually learned something watching Day9's videos. In one of them I discovered that Shift + Right Click will tell a unit to move somewhere or do something after its done doing whatever. So while I'm building my first supply depot, I tell that SCV to go scout after he's done.

Pretty cool shit.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Tashi0106 said:
Yea I tried that, I thought that that was what he meant. It's SOOOO useful. <3

What are main bases? Command Centers?

This is so cool.

I actually learned something watching Day9's videos. In one of them I discovered that Shift + Right Click will tell a unit to move somewhere or do something after its done doing whatever. So while I'm building my first supply depot, I tell that SCV to go scout after he's done.

Pretty cool shit.
next time you load a dropship, hold shift, right click, d, click, release shift.
your dropship will move and drop the units where you told them. so you can queu up a drop around the edge of the map and forget about it until you get a units under attack message.

AdventureRacing said:
SEA v EU v SEA, teamleague style. SEA has got this.
you striek and paz?

please, i wouldn't even wake up for that. phoenixdark could take you all.

a176

Banned
Someone's updated the monobattle mod
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=164378

fancy new UI
and you can force random from the start screen
tooooo good

Screenshot2011-07-06_22_54_56.jpg

Tashi

Pandaman said:
next time you load a dropship, hold shift, right click, d, click, release shift.
your dropship will move and drop the units where you told them. so you can queu up a drop around the edge of the map and forget about it until you get a units under attack message

Awesome, thanks.

And speaking of drop ships, some guy just loaded up 4 of them and brought them to the back of my base and unloaded like 20 guys. Seriously wrecked my shit. All the while I had troops rebuilding because of a failed attack, and invisible planes trying to destroy his supply depots that he put in a neat little pile in the back of his base. He won :(

Pandaman said:
you striek and paz?

please, i wouldn't even wake up for that. phoenixdark could take you all.

I've already beaten phoenixdark and i'm by far the worst of the bunch. We also have holycheck! Also isn't Dooraven on SEA?

We got this!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
AdventureRacing said:
I've already beaten phoenixdark and i'm by far the worst of the bunch. We also have holycheck! Also isn't Dooraven on SEA?

We got this!

I should also point out that a large number of GSL watchers on GAF are from SEA.. so we won't be short a coach :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AdventureRacing said:

We got this!
coolio picking zerg and allowed to build ultras then.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Its funny because artosis was strongly saying Major ....err windy... was joining TSL and not just practicing with them. Guess he was wrong!

Haunted

Tashi

How should I attack a guy who has the front of his base littered with Photon Cannons? Is there a unit that works best against them?

I spend so much time and resources just fighting cannons when he can put them up in like 10 seconds.

Corran Horn

Tashi0106 said:
How should I attack a guy who has the front of his base littered with Photon Cannons? Is there a unit that works best against them?

I spend so much time and resources just fighting cannons when he can put them up in like 10 seconds.
Your terran? Siege tanks outrange them. Other than that you can always get medivacs and just go around the canons.

Tashi

Corran Horn said:
Your terran? Siege tanks outrange them. Other than that you can always get medivacs and just go around the canons.
So get Seige mode and just park them? And I keep forgetting about those Medivacs. Shit.

Thanks

Corran Horn

Haunted said:
GRETORP AND ORB TO CAST THE 60K FINALS

Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg

I hope they get Tastosis again.
why, they will barely use them again like last time. And use Day9 to scream at everyone on the stream or have the mics muted.

Haunted

Mairu said:
Same weekend as GSL finals, no Tastosis this time
:(

Corran Horn said:
why, they will barely use them again like last time. And use Day9 to scream at everyone on the stream or have the mics muted.
They used them for the grand final, that's bad enough.

That said, I don't dislike Orb. Gretorp though...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow @ d3vil starting to try out Zerg.

Disgusting scum. Get out of my thread, insect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom