• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
jasonng said:
tumblr_lqcgwiBlN41qzrlhgo1_400.gif
:(

It's pretty incredible how much the NASL has dropped off. Only 2500 viewers, it will be interesting to see how well the live part performs. Surely the sponsors can't be happy ponying up that much money for the sort of viewers the NASL are getting.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
AdventureRacing said:
It's pretty incredible how much the NASL has dropped off. Only 2500 viewers, it will be interesting to see how well the live part performs. Surely the sponsors can't be happy ponying up that much money for the sort of viewers the NASL are getting.
I would imagine the live event will do well viewer wise. SC2 community loves those even with mostly foreigners.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:
So get Seige mode and just park them? And I keep forgetting about those Medivacs. Shit.

Thanks
Medivac and 1 marauder is fine too.
marines medics and marauders with good upgrades is the stable TvP build as it is now.
Toss in ghosts / vikings for HT / colossus and you win ezpz

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wooooooow, hahahaha

nilbog21

Banned
AdventureRacing said:

NASL to me is a show where bad casters watch replays. they need to get their shit together..

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hazaro said:
Medivac and 1 marauder is fine too.
marines medics and marauders with good upgrades is the stable TvP build as it is now.
Toss in ghosts / vikings for HT / colossus and you win ezpz

I have so much to learn.

Also, Bnet is short from Bungie.net not Battle.net. K? :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
eu
i will get roflstomped so hard
i guess thats what happen when you play shitty opponent in placement matchs.
placements dont matter. you dont gain or lose mmr in a placement.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Nothing feels good in a pvp when you have a sentry/zealots and forcefield their stalkers to be stuck with zealots in front and ff behind on ramp.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You would have enjoyed that game on hero's stream Q8D3vil. OGStop went early hellion pressure into banshee into mass thor than basically just crushed hero.

I wouldn't mind trying some weird stuff like that.

Q8D3vil

AdventureRacing said:
You would have enjoyed that game on hero's stream Q8D3vil. OGStop went early hellion pressure into banshee into mass thor than basically just crushed hero.

I wouldn't mind trying some weird stuff like that.
awesome, mech won't be explored until hots though.
its very lacking midgame.

Yoshichan

Quick, a good k-pop band with a male singer

Q8D3vil said:
awesome, mech won't be explored until hots though.
its very lacking midgame.

Screw the mid game i'm playing terran to have some fun :D. Seriously though even though it may be lacking i think i am going to give it a try.

Yoshichan

This discussion again? We all know that NA Platinum = EU Master

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
so pd loses to EU masters then?
Pretty much, yeah. It can vary between high masters and low GM.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Still thinking about changing to Z.
Play style seems better for me since all I have to do is flank, know timings, move units, surround, be aggressive with unit movement and burrow, inject, creep, and know expo timings and what to punish.

Jeff-DSA

I've been playing a bunch of matches against Very Hard AI during my attempt to switch to Zerg. It's crazy how it feels so foreign to me. I'm winning about 80% of the matches, with build orders catching me off guard at times. I'm not good at defending my early hatch, so I may want to take it more slowly until I improve my mechanics.

Zerg's pretty cool. It's pretty crazy watching so many units popping out at once.

Aylinato

AdventureRacing said:
Some of us are trying other races but i get the feeling zerg numbers will be ridiculous come the expansion.
For Aiur! En taro Adun! En taro Tassadar!

You know what unit I haven't built in awhile: marauders when I play Terran, colosi when I play Protoss, and roaches when I play Zerg. It's a completely new and more fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom