• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AdventureRacing said:
Some of us are trying other races but i get the feeling zerg numbers will be ridiculous come the expansion.
iirc, at release terran made up almost half the userbase. it shouldnt be too surprising.

MrKnives

This could be a interesting weekend. I'm flagged for DIII Beta and new invites should go after patch 5 (which just launched), I have Dota 2 beta key and I have my oldie goldie SC2. Also GF is out of town... and I have the flu so the game is on!

FoxSpirit

Yay, new Barcraft this November here. If you are in the area, stop by :-D

RWrWl.jpg

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
ZVZVZZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZ
my match history

Welcome to my world. Horrible. No wonder why I am eyeing Random, Terran AND even dumb Protoss :(

...or I could learn how to play ZVZ again.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
ZVZVZZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZVZ
my match history
diamond is all zergs because they dont have the race imbalances for bad players to get into masters.

luckily zvz is the best mirror matchup since you have many options once you learn the theory of safety and it pretty much starts at full speed.

jasonng

mescalineeyes said:
oh god. another event my sister will beg me to go to.
Why isn't it the other way around? You call yourself a sc player! GET OUT OF MY FACE. It's going to be weird, MLG lands on my birthday. Not sure if I should I go the nyc Barcraft.

ZvZ is getting on my nerves so much, switching to Terran has never been more inviting.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
diamond is all zergs because they dont have the race imbalances for bad players to get into masters.

luckily zvz is the best mirror matchup since you have many options once you learn the theory of safety and it pretty much starts at full speed.
they are putting me against gold plat
i really want them to demote me :/
it seem that my zerg is low platinum level.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zoukka said:
platinum zergs = masters terrans confirmed.
brb editing starcraft 2's wikipedia page

lol had to share this:
watching random tl streams and the players talking about his ladder and complaining how he keeps getting slapped with tons of gold players when he should be in plat. he then says brb and gets up and goes away to do something, leaving the game unpaused.

probably why you're gold buddy. >_>

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
no bonjwa in sc2. Ever.

Dooraven

Aylinato said:
The NeoGAF challenge of the weak: win without marauders, colosi, and roaches. Post results of your endeavors.

lol

TvP: win win win win win (yes I 1/1/1ed every game)
PvT: Templar style: win loss loss loss win win
PvZ: win win win win loss win (immortal stalker mothership templar ftw)
TvZ: win loss win loss win loss
ZvP: muta ling ftw : win win win loss loss (6 gates ftl)
ZvT: bliing ling muta: win win loss loss win loss loss loss

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
V_Arnold said:
I love your Ultimatum-style posts.
Like you have any idea what is going to happen in the next few years :D
SC2 is too random to be bonjwa-worthy.
V_Arnold said:
And like MVP is not one already ;)
Let's be serious here for just a second, okay?

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
SC2 is too random to be bonjwa-worthy.

Let's be serious here for just a second, okay?

Bah. Bullshit.
Nobody wants BW bonjwas in a non-BW game. It is like saying there will be no "Go Seigen" or "Honinbo Shusaku"in chess cause that game is not wide enough :D

There will be a player like that in SCII, but the matchups are too volatile for it as of yet. Even mirrors.

Yoshichan

Speaking of chess... I need to get into it someday.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Speaking of chess... I need to get into it someday.

chess = BW
checkers = SC2
HotS = tic tac toe

My X's will block out the sun come HotS! BOW BEFORE YOUR TIC TAC TOE OVERLORD!

Yoshichan

Had to search what "checkers" was... shit sounds sweet as heck!
ksan said:
:(

V_Arnold

zlatko said:
go = BW
chess = SC2
HotS = checkers

My X's will block out the sun come HotS! BOW BEFORE YOUR TIC TAC TOE OVERLORD!

There, fixed it for you. Just to not distort the truth :p

Or... now that I think about this. Go is simply above everything else, so maybe you were right after all.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Had to search what "checkers" was... shit sounds sweet as heck!

:(

Why in the fuck do you not know what checker is? Were you growing up in Africa learning to shoot guns while the rest of us were playing or something ?

a176

Banned
V_Arnold said:
Bah. Bullshit.
Nobody wants BW bonjwas in a non-BW game. It is like saying there will be no "Go Seigen" or "Honinbo Shusaku"in chess cause that game is not wide enough :D

There will be a player like that in SCII, but the matchups are too volatile for it as of yet. Even mirrors.

there will never be bonjwa in sc2 because they will never understand the meaning of the word

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Why in the fuck do you not know what checker is? Were you growing up in Africa learning to shoot guns while the rest of us were playing or something ?
Haha, just as I posted that I did some further research and understood that checkers = Dam in Sweden ;p I'm more than aware of the game lol

Yoshichan

lololol that was bad man ._.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
V_Arnold said:
Bah. Bullshit.

What do you mean by volatile?

Also MVP is no bonjwa by a loooooooooong shot. He is solid overall and has good game knowledge and decision making, but watching him play I was not impressed by anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom