• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Oh, Beavis & Butthead... what happened (I grew up, that's what happened)

They have a new season currently going on. I think they are on episode 2. MTV brought it back, and GAF's impressions so far are that it's still hilarious.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko said:
They have a new season currently going on. I think they are on episode 2. MTV brought it back, and GAF's impressions so far are that it's still hilarious.
Well I guess the humor can still be pretty good but I've grown away from the art, it's just fucking hideous.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Auto-repair is broken anyway. They need to make it so that you can put SCVs on follow and auto-repair at the same time. As it stands right now, if you put the SCV on follow, they won't repair shit until the damaged unit is completely still. Which sucks.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Auto-repair is broken anyway. They need to make it so that you can put SCVs on follow and auto-repair at the same time. As it stands right now, if you put the SCV on follow, they won't repair shit until the damaged unit is completely still. Which sucks.

A true bonjwa would micro each SCV.

Yoshi will you be my sugar daddy and buy me Skyrim for my PC? I'll send you pics of my feet. :O

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Yoshi will you be my sugar daddy and buy me Skyrim for my PC? I'll send you pics of my feet. :O
Buying Skyrim for you isn't much of a problem but you'd better have one helluva reason for me to buy it for you :p

Q8D3vil

I love your Ultimatum-style posts.
Like you have any idea what is going to happen in the next few years :D

And like MVP is not one already ;)
almost
mvp is no bonjwa, but he proved that having bw skill does transfer extremely well into sc2.

i don't think we will have any bonjwa until legacy of the void.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Buying Skyrim for you isn't much of a problem but you'd better have one helluva reason for me to buy it for you :p

That's extremely cool of you. Pmed you, but I don't have a real good reason. I was just saying it tongue in cheek. ;)

Yoshichan

PMed you back Zlatko ♥

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ksan said:
Why buy Skyrim when you can play Stone Soup?

Playing it myself while watching the tourney (Ret v WhiteRa starting just now!)
Hope Ret gets bodied hard enough he quits SC II or decides to put in some effort.
What I saw at Blizzcon was someone who did not seem to care at that time.
MrKnives said:
God damn the stream quality is off the charts
Europeeeeeeeeee

Yoshichan

Man, MC stream lags like no tomorrow :-(

Yoshichan

Dooraven said:
I really really despise this new trend of Koreans using own3d to stream.
So what's the reason for them using own3d instead of Justin? Any benefits?

Aylinato

I see some people like my challenge. I wonder if the rest of you are man enough to do so. Or in panda's case if he likes ponies enough.

a176

Banned
whoever the eff is casting right now
totalbiscuit and some dude

this is the first time ive actually muted a stream
because its so bad

Yoshichan

a176 said:

because its so bad
Apollo and TB is an okay combo... not that bad.

Yoshichan

a176 said:
they just keep interrupting each other, its so annoying, no chemistry at all
Ah... yeah Apollo & Day9 is the better combo, I guess.

zargle

Aylinato said:
I see some people like my challenge. I wonder if the rest of you are man enough to do so. Or in panda's case if he likes ponies enough.

Does Panda even build roaches normally?

a176 said:
they just keep interrupting each other, its so annoying, no chemistry at all

I find this interesting since they actually cast together quite a bit.

Q8D3vil

a176 said:

because its so bad
you probably don't watch a lot of sc2.
apollo and tb are a very good combo.
go see nasl, ipl and moletrap to appreciate apollo and tb.

and tbh, apollo imo is nearly as good as artosis knowledge wise.

Won

Haven't noticed anything wrong with TB&Apollo so far.

Good stuff by White-Ra. Can't be easy to come back after 2 terrible games.

syllogism

Apollo & TB are a fine combo, but Apollo is pretty clueless about the game. Nearly as good as Artosis in terms of knowledge is a bad joke

Dooraven

Ret really really really likes his drones. He'll never make it to the top if he continues like this. I dunno what he was thinking going 3 hatch against a 1 gate expo.

Apollo & TB are a fine combo, but Apollo is pretty clueless about the game. Nearly as good as Artosis in terms of knowledge is a bad joke

Lol wut. Apollo has more knowledge about the game, metagame and players histories than anyone I can think of besides Artosis and even artosis keeps on screwing up with player's histories.

syllogism

His knowledge is limited to certain EU players players pretty much and he tends to overrate them quite a bit. My favorite part today was when he thought rets 6-7 hydra drop was going to crush whitera, when whitera ended up like 30 supply ahead following it

Dooraven

syllogism said:
His knowledge is limited to certain EU players players pretty much and he tends to overrate them quite a bit. My favorite part today was when he thought rets 6-7 hydra drop was going to crush whitera, when whitera ended up like 30 supply ahead following it

Hah yeah that was funny to see, though I dunno if that's just cause he's casting with TB, he's spot on and solid with other casters eg IPL but whenever I see him with TB he always goes "oh shit this is pretty close", maybe something to do with the general chemistry between them.

zargle

syllogism said:

Well that counters nicely to Artosis' dearth of knowledge concerning EU players.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dooraven said:
Hah yeah that was funny to see, though I dunno if that's just cause he's casting with TB, he's spot on and solid with other casters eg IPL but whenever I see him with TB he always goes "oh shit this is pretty close", maybe something to do with the general chemistry between them.
Well if there was a creep highway and he picked his fights better I would have gone better I think. Also taken some time to group up instead of dropping into being attacked.

Still, that situation doesn't happen too often.

MrKnives

Carmac strikes again.

Husky said:
Apparently the footage got lost but wanted to share a story with you. After I did an interview with WhiteRa he brought over his good friend Dimaga. We did a 15ish minute interview where Dimaga talked about his history in gaming, his training partners, his performance at MLG and had a lot of jokes at WhiteRas expense. After the interview they both left but came back shortly after, and wanted to see my reaction to what they had to tell me. Turns out it wasnt Dimaga and was actually Carmac from the ESL. If only I had time to watch more of the SC2 tournament at Blizzcon! Well played gentlemen, well played.

Mairu

EU tournament means I'm usually sleeping during most of the tournament. Any of the ASUS ROG games worth watching the vods for?

Deadman

Its funny how different players seem to be cursed in to only getting 1 match up. Tyler gets about 80% pvp whenever i watch him stream :lol

MrKnives

Mairu said:
EU tournament means I'm usually sleeping during most of the tournament. Any of the ASUS ROG games worth watching the vods for?

I saw only Whitera vs Ret series.

Watch it if you are a Whitera fan

Dooraven

Mairu said:

Not much really, I suppose white ra v ret on taldarim altar works.

Mairu

Dooraven said:
Not much really, I suppose white ra v ret on taldarim altar works.
What happened in the Dimaga v SeleCT games? I didn't expect he would be the one to advance. Not really surprised about Huk v Elfi... pvp ;(

Q8D3vil

Mairu said:
What happened in the Dimaga v SeleCT games? I didn't expect he would be the one to advance. Not really surprised about Huk v Elfi... pvp ;(
didn't watch dimaga vs select but select always win against dimaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom