• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm not giving Tashi enough props for going at this game so hard! My hat is off for you, my good sir :)!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
when is foxer playing?

Yoshichan

Wow... with the soundproblems going on, everything sounds so embarrassing ._.

Trickster

Tashi0106 said:
Oh ok so that's why they're so common, not just because of the photon cannon.

Gonna switch? The more Protoss players, the better.

Also, dunno if you already are, but you should watch some tournament streams like ipl and gsl if you want some good insight into different units and builds etc.

Yoshichan

Based on that, NA Bronze = EU Copper?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
so SEA GM = NA Bronze = EU Copper = SEA Gold = NA Copper = EU HoN Player?
makes sense because copper was folded into bronze, therefore na bronze = na copper.
and sea has 2 players.
therefore SEA gm = 50th percentile, aka gold league.
and since hon players quit the game awhile ago, eu hon = eu copper.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
AbH8j4GCMAAXhdV.jpg

Yoshichan

what is going on...?

Yoshichan

this match is gonna be fucking amazing

edit: lol Hazaro

Yoshichan

Stop stalking PD on every site possible, please...

Yoshichan

This "commercial break" is getting ridiculous

Yoshichan

This is getting out of hand.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yoshichan said:
I'm not giving Tashi enough props for going at this game so hard! My hat is off for you, my good sir :)!

Thanks bro.

Thanks to Keikaku for showing me some solid shit tonight. Gonna go destroy the ladder tomorrow.

And nah, I'm not gonna switch to Protoss. At least not now can I make a decision like that. I'm just trying to learn shit about all of the races so I know what I'm doing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:
Thanks bro.

Thanks to Keikaku for showing me some solid shit tonight. Gonna go destroy the ladder tomorrow.

And nah, I'm not gonna switch to Protoss. At least not now can I make a decision like that. I'm just trying to learn shit about all of the races so I know what I'm doing.
Keikaku doesn't even play Terran does he?
I'm sure he showed you a bunch of fundamental stuff.

Keikaku

Hazaro said:
Keikaku doesn't even play Terran does he?
I'm sure he showed you a bunch of fundamental stuff.
Platinum Terran. Come at me bro!

Please *don't* come at me. I don't want to get raped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom