• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
You're missing out on the clear GotY-winner, bro :(!

Probably. It's got to be between Skyrim and Zelda. Right now my GOTY is Witcher 2 by a long mile though, and if any game would beat it it's one of those two. Dark Souls was a possibility but didn't live up to besting Witcher 2's godliness.

Will HotS or Diablo 3 be our GOTY next year? :O

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko said:
Will HotS or Diablo 3 be our GOTY next year? :O
I don't allow expansion packs to ever beat full fledged games (SC2 was GotY 2010, that's good enough for me)! Diablo 3 or The Last Guardian will be GotY 2012 :D

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
I don't allow expansion packs to ever beat full fledged games (SC2 was GotY 2010, that's good enough for me)! Diablo 3 or The Last Guardian will be GotY 2012 :D

My personal bet is on Bioshock Infinite. :p Ken Levine /swoon.

You still going T for HotS Yoshi, or are you ready to fight for Aiur ?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That reminds me... I was away for a while during the Dark Souls-hype-and-release days. Felt soooo weird coming back to this thread :lol I think I racked up over 3500 posts if you combine all the DkS OTs... Jesus christ.
zlatko said:
My personal bet is on Bioshock Infinite. :p Ken Levine /swoon.

You still going T for HotS Yoshi, or are you ready to fight for Aiur ?
Still going terran bro, but that's mostly because I feel that I should never betray terran because it's the race that got me back into SC2 when I truly hated the game.

Also, Bioshock Infinite ♥

SjdEJ.jpg

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
yoshi, did i make the yoshi deal with it gif? lol
I'm pretty certain you did XD (who else makes gifs for me?!). Did you get PMed by that junior?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
I'm pretty certain you did XD (who else makes gifs for me?!). Did you get PMed by that junior?
yep.

I dont remember but then again I dont remember half the shit I make anymore.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
yep.

I dont remember but then again I dont remember half the shit I make anymore.
What did he say :D? I first told him that I would like him to switch his avatar because I don't like him using gifs that are meant for me! But his response back was very sweet so I let him have it and gave the your name so that he could PM you :D

zlatko

Banned
Damn Yoshi I'm jealous that you are dating a fictional character. xD But how does a dinosaur mount ... you know what never mind.

Also, LOL @ linking to that NeoGAF thread. :p We must be the only people who link to stupid shit we see on GAF on our facebook's haha.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
What did he say :D? I first told him that I would like him to switch his avatar because I don't like him using gifs that are meant for me! But his response back was very sweet so I let him have it and gave the your name so that he could PM you :D
just said someone said i made it and thanks basically. I figured out who that someone was pretty easily.

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Damn Yoshi I'm jealous that you are dating a fictional character. xD But how does a dinosaur mount ... you know what never mind.
I've thought it all out, trust me! (I was dating Bayonetta before, so I have experience)
zlatko said:
Also, LOL @ linking to that NeoGAF thread. :p We must be the only people who link to stupid shit we see on GAF on our facebook's haha.
Actually, that's not my link! That guy (Jakob) linked me that but I didn't see it until you mentioned it, wtf :D
Corran Horn said:
just said someone said i made it and thanks basically. I figured out who that someone was pretty easily.
You frikkin' master mind, so from now on everytime you see a Yoshi, it'll remind you of me~ ♥ ?

zlatko

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
I got bored with it very quick.

I hope that doesn't happen to me. :(

I'm downloading it right now, but it's going at barely 400kb/sec. Ugh. Steam servers. :(

Might have to play some bot matches to help kill some time.

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
I hope that doesn't happen to me. :(

I'm downloading it right now, but it's going at barely 400kb/sec. Ugh. Steam servers. :(

Might have to play some bot matches to help kill some time.
So everything worked out for you? So happy to hear :D Enjoy sir!!!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
So everything worked out for you? So happy to hear :D Enjoy sir!!!

Selling stuff in the b/s/t thread, what I had on my paypal, plus w/e little I had on my credit card saved the day. I wasn't sure if I had enough, but I tried to make the purchase and it worked out. Waiting would have made me go stir crazy. ; ;

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Selling stuff in the b/s/t thread, what I had on my paypal, plus w/e little I had on my credit card saved the day. I wasn't sure if I had enough, but I tried to make the purchase and it worked out. Waiting would have made me go stir crazy. ; ;
Amazingly awesome, I truly do hope that you find the game super entertaining :)!

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
If it's shitty I'll just go 6 pool the ladder to vent. :D
Sounds like something I should be doing every single time I get disappointed in games >8D

Yoshichan

Tashi, as soon as I get a real US account, you and I should become best buddies :)!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Tashi0106 said:
I lost 3 in a row. I'm super sad

Welcome to the zone.

This is why I stopped playing lots. When I first started I won about 5 of my first 10 games.

Then I had a streak of about 30 losses. that's when I gave up.

It was shit too. I didn't even get placed against anyone BAD. I got placed against people constantly about your skill level, people who have an idea of what to do and are just improving.

I talk to people in bronze and hear stories about facing players who go like triple supply depot before rax.

I never got to face that. I always felt like no matter how much I played I remained worse than everyone ever. :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Mark my words, by this time next week I'll be in silver league. Unless, the system is all messed up or some shit.

Haunted

HolyCheck said:
state of the game on ppsl : WENT GOOD!

smh.
As a hired caster, Artosis is not involved with the production, prize money or sponsorship deals.

He is concerned with game quality, audience reaction/atmosphere and fan feedback.

His report was completely valid. He's simply not the right person to ask if you want to know where the money for the hotel bookings went.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Haunted said:
As a hired caster, Artosis is not involved with the production, prize money or sponsorship deals.

He is concerned with game quality, audience reaction/atmosphere and fan feedback.

His report was completely valid. He's simply not the right person to ask if you want to know where the money for the hotel bookings went.

Oh I was fine with that.

I meant more the other guys, things were clearly wrong in regards to how Yoonyj was treated, how Moonglade was offered a spot, and how the HON tournament didn't occur.

they didn't mention any of those issues, or anything other than the hotel room fiasco

Dooraven

HolyCheck said:
Oh I was fine with that.

I meant more the other guys, things were clearly wrong in regards to how Yoonyj was treated, how Moonglade was offered a spot, and how the HON tournament didn't occur.

they didn't mention any of those issues, or anything other than the hotel room fiasco

Yeah they dropped the ball with this badly.

Also lol at Idra QQing about 3 base protoss, watch Coca v Sage on that map.

Haunted

HolyCheck said:
Oh I was fine with that.

Ah, ok.

Then again, what did you expect. Idra doesn't give a shit about things that don't affect him, Tyler doesn't have a clue as usual and JP always plays the neutral host... these people are worthless for this kind of discussion, and we all know it.

Check out DjWheat, Slasher or Chobopeon for people who are informed and actually speak their mind on these topics.

Yoshichan

Tashi, never let losses get you on a bad mood... sure, you can whine on GAF about it but don't take it over to real life :p Trust me, I know.

Yoshichan

Haunted... let's not, shall we :/

Intelligent raging, and you know it.

Tashi

Nah, I'll bitch here but it's not going to ruin my day lol. I'm just a very competitive player, even more so with Halo. I just want to be good at SC2 already. And yea back in the Halo 2 days I used to get super mad at the game. I would never break any controllers but I would just punch shit. Anywho, that stopped and I noticed I became a better player because of it. I still let it out once in a while though. :p

SCV's and Supply Depots!!! All dayyyyyy

Q8D3vil

Tashi0106 said:
Nah, I'll bitch here but it's not going to ruin my day lol. I'm just a very competitive player, even more so with Halo. I just want to be good at SC2 already. And yea back in the Halo 2 days I used to get super mad at the game. I would never break any controllers but I would just punch shit. Anywho, that stopped and I noticed I became a better player because of it. I still let it out once in a while though. :p

SCV's and Supply Depots!!! All dayyyyyy
the thing is that sc2 require skill to be good at.

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
Let's stop there. Halo on a professional level requires a lot of skills.

Tashi

Q8D3vil said:

Come on bro, don't troll me. Halo is different, you're on a team of 4. Teamwork, communication and chemistry is something that SC2 doesn't have. They're both different and fun so whatever, I'm not about to get into that.

Yoshichan

Tashi0106 said:
I'm not about to get into that.
Yes, let's stop here.

Dooraven

Yeah, lets not pull a Milkis and start pissing on other games.

@Tashi, quick question, which Halo team were you on when you played it competitively? (I wasn't really following it much)

Tashi

Do you guys have crazy keyboards and shit? I have an ergonomic keyboard, it's really just meant for comfortably typing. :lol not exactly ideal but I bought months before I got SC2

I wasn't on a pro team or even semi pro so I'm not known. Team name was Campus Safety though.

Yoshichan

Tashi0106 said:
Do you guys have crazy keyboards and shit? I have an ergonomic keyboard, it's really just meant for comfortably typing. :lol not exactly ideal but I bought months before I got SC2
Hell yeah I do, I'm constantly switching keyboards, mouse and chair (when I play loltoss, I can't play with my mechanical keyboard).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom