• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Table in half? That's child play for me. If you guys only knew.

Holden

Yoshichan said:
Table in half? That's child play for me. If you guys only knew.

is this your house?

House%20Destruction_JPG.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I have a beautiful house, I'm classy as fuck when I rage (and I'm very quick cleaning up the shit I destroy). And I replace the stuff nearly instantaneously.

Mairu

Yoshichan said:
I have a beautiful house, I'm classy as fuck when I rage (and I'm very quick cleaning up the shit I destroy). And I replace the stuff nearly instantaneously.
scrooge-mcduck.jpg

Is this your basement?

Yoshichan

fanboi

Banned
Hahahahaha

MorroW laddered against a player, built like 4 nexus in Z:s main base with million cannons behind and only built sentries...

Then opponent left the game.

And morrow did the same...

Only that his opponent typed it :)

zlatko

Banned
fanboi said:
Hahahahaha

MorroW laddered against a player, built like 4 nexus in Z:s main base with million cannons behind and only built sentries...

Then opponent left the game.

And morrow did the same...

Only that his opponent typed it :)

LMFAO! LINK ME NOW!

Yoshichan

happy bday pandychan <3<3<3<3<3<3

Deadman

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=248597

A short DongRaeGu interview on Tl, my favourite part:

Your pool in MLG Anaheim consists of (P)NaNiwa, (Z)HayprO, (T)TLO, and (P)HuK. How do you feel about your group?

If I had to be honest, I haven't paid any attention to pool play. I'm preparing to face the Korean players since no matter what, I'm going to win all my games and make it to the Round of Four as the first place in my group.

Holden

AdventureRacing said:
Hopefully he can get a code A or code S spot. It kinda sucks knowing there are tons of talented players like DRG, sage etc in code B.

Damn that would be baller, Win MLG -> Win GSL :eek:

doesn't like top3 get code A too?

It's not "non koreans" it's "non players who are part of the GSL/MLG EXG program", so a player like Ganzi or Choya could win a code A spot.

syllogism

If alicia and some other slayers player ends up in the finals, it's going to be incredibly tempting for alicia to subtly throw the match since he already is code S

ultron87

syllogism said:
If alicia and some other slayers player ends up in the finals, it's going to be incredibly tempting for alicia to subtly throw the match since he already is code S

I think if the winner is in Code S already the invite just slides down to the next guy.

Q8D3vil

happy bday Panda :)

5000 $ says no.
like someone said, code s will probably go to the next player.

syllogism said:
1 Code S spot goes to someone in the top 3 irregardless of nationality/being part of the exchange program, if all top 3 reject the invite and/or are already in code S then there won't be a code S spot giving for that MLG.

Jeff-DSA

MrKnives said:
6/6 advancing from up&down's were Terrans.
Next GSL Code S we are having 16 Terrans out of 32. Can't wait for all the TvT fun.

GSL TvT is pretty brutal to watch sometimes. Those games never seem to end.

Yoshichan

I'm older than you all.

I'm not btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom