• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
infested terrans buffed to 1speed off creep 1.3 on creep.
fungal radius increased from 2 to 2.35
zerg unit regeneration increased to 0.4hp per game second.

clav

Patch notes are up.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.3.6

Bug Fixes

General
Fixed an issue where using the Fun or Not system would sometimes cause players to be disconnected from the game.
Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout.
StarCraft II Editor
Fixed an issue that prevents using Value to set Player parameter in the Modify Player Property function.
Fixed an issue when using Unit Can Attack Unit Type function that could cause the game to become unresponsive.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Tools Update 2.1.2.2525

When downloading multiple patches concurrently, the launcher will now show the combined progress of all patches instead of showing the progress of each individual patch.

ksan

ok back to Sweden and one year older!
My luggage got stuck in transit and I don't have my mouse of choice... :(
hopefully coming tomorrow, probably gonna wait with my placements until then

Karl2177

I had a hearty lol when I read this:
"Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout."

Then I imagined some dude being stuck in his replay, because he has his buttons non-selectable.

fanboi

Banned
ksan said:
ok back to Sweden and one year older!
My luggage got stuck in transit and I don't have my mouse of choice... :(
hopefully coming tomorrow, probably gonna wait with my placements until then

Where in Sweden?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Karl2177 said:
I had a hearty lol when I read this:
"Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout."

Then I imagined some dude being stuck in his replay, because he has his buttons non-selectable.
How were zergs crying without the Q button?

Jeff-DSA

Corran Horn said:
How were zergs crying without the Q button?

(;_;)

I wonder if balance changes are anywhere near being rolled out. I'd like to see all three AoE units take a nerf. EMPs are easy mode against Protoss (turtle, wait for them to attack, EMP the army, roll on into their main), Fungal is easy mode against Terran, and Storm is easy mode against everything. Sure, you have to land them and all, but I think if you made it so Fungal didn't root, EMP did a little less shield damage, and Storm more DPS but ended faster it would be nice.

Or that could suck. Who knows. I just don't like the AoE stuff all that much, even though I use Ghosts a lot.

Vaporak

PhoenixDark said:
Idra v Kiwikaki in IPL. Don't feel like finding the official thread

I have no idea how to beat a turtled toss on Shakuras

Just tuned in but it seems like Idra did just fine, tied up 2-2 with Idra taking Shakuras.

Keikaku

God, I suck so bad right now. Floating tons of minerals, macro is shot to hell and I generally flail around like a gormless idiot. Gotta keep laddering and getting better.

I watched like two i matches. The games were rather early in the day and I rarely had time to watch. Only reason I saw the finals is because work was cancelled due to a power outage

mcrae

anyone wanna go have a mini gaf night tonight and play some mono battles? seems like no one on the custom map list plays it, and its always fun when we all choose random. say 9pm? hope people show up ^ ^

Corran Horn

Battlenets map search function is the worse search ever.

Search for GSL Terminus RE, first result "Hellfire Retribution: War for the future"

Birdman02

mcrae said:
anyone wanna go have a mini gaf night tonight and play some mono battles? seems like no one on the custom map list plays it, and its always fun when we all choose random. say 9pm? hope people show up ^ ^

i might be able to do that...is that eastern time?

Corran Horn

Terproerg said:
Wish i could join in on the gaf names, but i allready used my free name change :(
Buy a new game

3054935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom