• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ksan said:
Are you gonna stay up all night and watch MLG and EVO? :_D
Dunno if I can manage all night, work's been rough on me lately, but I'll do my best!

mcrae

zlatko said:
I get pissed off at SF4 here and there, and when I do I load up this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwRGPxCG_Y

Also, I found drinking water when I go hard at SC2 or SF4 keeps me less likely to get mad than something with sugar for whatever reason. Usually I had Mt. Dew, and the caffeine may have had some effect to that. A swig of water and a little mellow music brings me back to Earth and I try to remind myself in 2 days I won't even remember this fight/match.

what the fuck? leave the guy alone

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why mcrae? SC2 GAF community support ♥

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
you guys just need to be wasted like me 24/7 .
I kind of miss drinking 24/7

zlatko

Banned
Forgotten_Taco said:
I miss my kids.

image.php

Aylinato said:
There's always money in the banana stand.

Big Yellow Joint, Big Yellow Joint...

Oh, and I don't know if this helps, but when I start feeling frustrated and raging, I know I start to play worse. So instead, I set down the controller (usually I rage at FIFA) and go masturbate.

It is odd, but it helps. ALOT :)

Jeff-DSA

Ok, this new tactic of sending 4 drones or probes into my base at the beginning of the game to kill building SCVs is asinine. You either pull your own SCVs to deal with them, or never get anything built. However, since you need to pull extra workers, they get ahead economically for free. Really, really, stupid.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Jeff-DSA said:
Ok, this new tactic of sending 4 drones or probes into my base at the beginning of the game to kill building SCVs is asinine. You either pull your own SCVs to deal with them, or never get anything built. However, since you need to pull extra workers, they get ahead economically for free. Really, really, stupid.
now you know what every zerg has to do in every zvt when you open 2 rax.

your tears are delicious.

Holden

Jeff-DSA said:

ya what panda said and just pull 4 workers and micro? Scv are stronger then probes and equal to drones ( drone have a weird atking so you might have an advantage) and just learn to MICRO. SC2 CANT DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU.

nilbog21

Banned
Jeff-DSA said:

how are they getting ahead economically again?

Jeff-DSA

It's not ending the game or anything, it's just super annoying.

by not mining for the time it takes to get to his base, duh.

Well, they build more stuff at home while you're doing the circle dance in your base. And since Terran builds workers the most slowly due to chrono and multiple larvae at once, while you have a worker micro battle they're at least slowly establishing themselves.

The one that confused me most was where a Zerg opponent had 12 drones though. I guess he might have double extractor tricked and rushed, because I was confused by that one.

fanboi

Banned
I fucking hate ZvZ.

I have no bloody clue what to do in mid to late game... more often I get of to a better start.

First shit ZvZ
Second shit ZvZ

1: I anticipated his runby attempt but forgot to complete walloff...

2: Good drop from him... but still I feel so lost. I should have built mutas or hydras...

Jeff-DSA

Hugoboss21 said:
ya, thats the reason why i dont play zerg. Anyway pvp is allrdy shit, but i guess im allrdy used to it ;(.

None of the mirror matches are that great. TvT is such a slow and painful matchup to watch at times. You'll have like 35 tense minutes only to watch it all fall apart for one player because he made one less Viking and loses air control.

Jeff-DSA said:
None of the mirror matches are that great. TvT is such a slow and painful matchup to watch at times. You'll have like 35 tense minutes only to watch it all fall apart for one player because he made one less Viking and loses air control.

At least with ZvZ you can just have quick matches and get it over with if you don't like it.

zoukka

I've been fe'ing on the new maps in zvz. Seems to work just fine. Lost only one yesterday when opponent went roach and sniffed my mutas even though I feinted some roaches. Prolly had a drone in my base or something DX

Ashhong

Awesome Animals said:
Big Yellow Joint, Big Yellow Joint...

Oh, and I don't know if this helps, but when I start feeling frustrated and raging, I know I start to play worse. So instead, I set down the controller (usually I rage at FIFA) and go masturbate.

It is odd, but it helps. ALOT :)

Do you at least wash your hands after before playing again?

Yoshichan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom