• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
love to see some replay
League, btw?

Q8D3vil

AdventureRacing said:
I might later. I know exactly where i'm going wrong, and that's a big part of my frustration. I think my biggest issue by far is letting myself get supply capped and only realising when i see the terran army moving out.

I guess i should just keep practising.
my offer is still standing if you want to practice :)
i'm kinda available all the time because its holiday + ramadan here so i got nothing else to do beside sc2 (and going out every 2-3 days).

Yoshichan said:
love to see some replay
League, btw?

Diamond.

Q8D3vil said:
my offer is still standing if you want to practice :)
i'm kinda available all the time because its holiday + ramadan here so i got nothing else to do beside sc2 (and going out every 2-3 days).

I was about to say i need to get devil to just cheese the shit out of me for a while lol. Maybe not today but yeah i could probably use the practice.

Snowman

Deadman said:
Why did he start making them in to more than 1 part?
So that he could put commercials inbetween so that he could start making a bit more money off of them, considering it's basically his job at this point.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Awesome Animals said:
Everything ruins eSports. Stupid ethletes...

Stop complaining about everything ruining E-sports, you're ruining E-sports.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
There's nothing called E-SPORTS!

jasonng

AdventureRacing said:
Facing terran on the ladder has got me close to just giving up on SC2 for a while.

First game i face a proxy 2 port banshee. After killing 6 banshees i am thinking maybe there will be some reprieve only to be met by a push with siege tanks (with siege mode), marines and hellions.

Second game the terran rushes me with a handful of marines and hellions with about 10-12 scv's. After managing to hold it off within a few minutes i am greeted by 3 cloaked banshees.

Was it possible for me to win the games? Sure, i know i made mistakes. I can put up with facing cheese, it's always going to be on the ladder. My problem is that they don't get punished enough for trying to cheese and are able to come back with 2 or 3 more waves of the bullshit.

The worst part is you rarely get to practice against it. There are so many different cheeses/all ins that lots of them i've only faced once or twice if at all.

Edit: Before anyone says it i'm not claiming imbalance, as i know there are plenty of zergs doing fine in this matchup.
I feel the same way bro.

MrKnives

Quite interesting way to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRSTYLGJNE

Did someone said EEEEEEsports?

303cz7b.jpg

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

I like Sound Sumba more :(

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
Is that who I think it is?
Unfortunately, yeah. I think that's Metzen.

Also, these e-sports pictures just gave me an idea... hold on.

edit: YEAH! (the S didn't fit and I already dragged the picture too much!)
edit 2: no, the cell-door to my left does NOT indicate the fact that I'm in prison. Why would I be?
edit 3: also, no I'm usually not dressed in a cap with headphones and sunglasses. USUALLY NOT, that is.

8AMex.png

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:

edit 2: no, the cell-door to my left does NOT indicate the fact that I'm in prison. Why would I be?

http://i.imgur.com/8AMex.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's you?
Cool shirt

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
That's you?
Cool shirt
Hell yeah! Diablo fo' life~
ksan said:
Ok!
Rakaka just summed up all the MLG interviews and videos they did in a single news post on their site, nearly all of them are in English too. (except with the Swedish players and the recaps)

http://rakaka.se/?newsID=17378
YES! Entertainment for 4 hours ♥ Work tomorrow though ._.

BigAT

Yoshichan said:

edit 3: also, no I'm usually not dressed in a cap with headphones and sunglasses. USUALLY NOT, that is.

8AMex.png
There's no need to lie and post fake pictures of yourself. We all know that's clearly not you, those headphones aren't snapped in half.

Yoshichan

jersoc said:
oh god, i have that same shirt. are we shirt brothers now?
Yes, we are ♥
BigAT said:
There's no need to lie and post fake pictures of yourself. We all know that's clearly not you, those headphones aren't snapped in half.
notcoolbro.jpg

Yoshichan

You may thank Boxer!

jasonng

MrKnives said:
Do early roach rushes. Works like a charm
Roach rushes don't work on large maps and there are quite a few. I still hate to use roaches because terrans can switch to tanks so easily and just contain me.

zargle

jasonng said:
Staying away from ladder, this blue hellion flame shit is getting on my last nerves.

It annoys me for a completely different reason. I had been messing around with blue flame hellions for a month before MLG, now i dont even want to do it anymore.

V_Arnold

Deadman said:
Incontrol is returning to state of the game tonight.

GEEK CHILLS!
I do not care what he does when he plays. I just know that he is awesome on State of the Game, poking everyone else :D

Yoshichan

Almost as sweet as Z tears when they found out about a unit called infestors and I kept dropping stuff in their bases.

QQ.

Tears.

Deadman said:
Incontrol is returning to state of the game tonight.

I don't think that is confirmed...yet.

http://twitter.com/#!/itmeJP/status/98464683870265344

There is the tweet. I guess it is the most likely response, but not the only one. Right?

Assuming it is, I guess the iNcontroL mass hate will end.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jasonng said:
Staying away from ladder, this blue hellion flame shit is getting on my last nerves.
15hatch queenless roach aggression.
im single handedly bringing it back.

Yoshichan said:
Almost as sweet as Z tears when they found out about a unit called infestors and I kept dropping stuff in their bases.

QQ.

Tears.
that doesn't even make sense.
truy terran level wit.

Deadman

Awesome Animals said:
I don't think that is confirmed...yet.

http://twitter.com/#!/itmeJP/status/98464683870265344

There is the tweet. I guess it is the most likely response, but not the only one. Right?

Assuming it is, I guess the iNcontroL mass hate will end.

Yeah its not confirmed but its 99% probable:

Sundance DiGiovanni
. @EGiNcontroL appreciated. Quick turnaround this time. See you in a few weeks. Also - glad to hear that you are back on that thing

jasonng

Pandaman said:
15hatch queenless roach aggression.
im single handedly bringing it back.
The problem with going for an off-road build is that it completely relies on the terran to go for a hellion build. If a terran plays the way it was before SlayerS broke zvt then your whole shtick becomes moot. That is, if you know something I don't know about.

Yoshichan

Oh so now you zerg scrubs deny it, huh? Pffttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom