• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

Haunted said:
fucking furries
mlpwhywouldyoupostthat_display.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
SteveWinwood said:
I remember when the pony people said that they had never seen a thread where ponies had derailed it.
The starcraft thread has always gone in cycles. It starts with bitching about X unit/race being imba with 5 pages of back and forth arguing, then it leads into the latest drama in the sc2 community for another 5, and finally, ponies.

The hellion is so imba. It's a fast moving aoe unit that costs 0 gas. What's the deal with that?

Pankaks said:
The starcraft thread has always gone in cycles. It starts with bitching about X unit/race being imba with 5 pages of back and forth arguing, then it leads into the latest drama in the sc2 community for another 5, and finally, ponies.

The hellion is so imba. It's a fast moving aoe unit that costs 0 gas. What's the deal with that?
After researching blue flame hellions should need to be morphed into bfh's for 25/25 each :)

Q8D3vil

i fucking hope incontrol doesn't come back to sotg.
just give me better guests, terran guests to be precise and stop bringing noobies like leah.

i just want him to fade away so that everyone can forget that he even existed.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
SteveWinwood said:
I remember when the pony people said that they had never seen a thread where ponies had derailed it.
there's a difference between derailing and conquering.

got a problem? MEET ME SOMEWHERE!

ksan

Let's see how Idra deals with the slayers build against a worse player!

edit: ok nvm, I don't even know what's happening

ok, he lost against a player playing awfully, great, we learned a lot

Q8D3vil

ksan said:
Let's see how Idra deals with the slayers build against a worse player!

edit: ok nvm, I don't even know what's happening

ok, he lost against a player playing awfully, great, we learned a lot

probably because idra is an awful player.

ksan

Pandaman said:
axslav needs to take some lessons from a zerg on how to deal with bunkers.
You need more than 40 apm to deal with them though :/
Q8D3vil said:
probably because idra is an awful player.
Still top 3 in the US probably, and the best zerg. And I don't agree with the statement at all.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ksan said:
not really, he's protoss so terran has to do atleast 1,000 damage to even scratch the paint. 1000 damage on a hatchery is cutting things close. he had time to hurrrrrrrdurrrrrrr zealots and hold the nexus.

ksan

Pandaman said:
not really, he's protoss so terran has to do atleast 1,000 damage to even scratch the paint. 1000 damage on a hatchery is cutting things close. he had time to hurrrrrrrdurrrrrrr zealots and hold the nexus.
forgot that he didn't have to use zerg units to deal with it...

Q8D3vil

ksan said:

Still top 3 in the US probably, and the best zerg. And I don't agree with the statement at all.
i think he is the best in na, its not like there is good players in na anyway.
you mean best zerg in na or foreigners.
if you are saying he is the best foreign zerg i think you are wrong, i think ret is better (his recent performance is way better than idra).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ksan said:
forgot that he didn't have to use zerg units to deal with it...
its always fun watching holden 15nexus vs terran in 1v1 obs.

there's a good 3 minutes of 'calm the fuck down, there's no rush!'
something about protoss makes them want to attack bunkers one unit at a time.

Q8D3vil said:
if you are saying he is the best foreign zerg i think you are wrong, i think ret is better (his recent performance is way better than idra).
sen too.
possibly dimaga aswell.
maybe sheth.

ksan

Q8D3vil said:
I meant best zerg in NA. The thing with idra is that at his best he plays extremely well, and I want to see those games as I think I can learn quite a bit from them

and I think Sen is probably the best foreign zerg. (ret has always been a favorite too, but it wasn't fun to see him lose a lot of games without more than 4 lings built :p )

amazing muta retention from machine...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Haha oh wow, I didn't even notice that gas count.

Q8D3vil

ksan said:
I meant best zerg in NA. The thing with idra is that at his best he plays extremely well, and I want to see those games as I think I can learn quite a bit from them

and I think Sen is probably the best foreign zerg. (ret has always been a favorite too, but it wasn't fun to see him lose a lot of games without more than 4 lings built :p )

amazing muta retention from machine...
at this point idra is heading the fd way.

i forgot sen, totally agree that he is the best foreign zerg right now.
i've been lately impressed by a french player called stephano.
his games against huk in hsc3 were really good.

BigAT said:
I'm pretty sure my ladder play is going something like this right now:

ZvT: 90% loss rate
ZvZ: 50/50
ZvP: 90% win rate

I actually record my win rates (i record the win rates for each map too). Of the top of my head i'm:

ZvT: 20%
ZvZ: 60%
ZvP: 80%

ksan

Q8D3vil said:
at this point idra is heading the fd way.

i forgot sen, totally agree that he is the best foreign zerg right now.
i've been lately impressed by a french player called stephano.
his games against huk in hsc3 were really good.
At least Assembly's gonna be awesome for us zergs, really good foreigners there.
dimaga, morrow, stephano, sen, darkforce and even more
Terrans get Nada and tosses MC, not bad either :p

Q8D3vil

ksan said:
At least Assembly's gonna be awesome for us zergs, really good foreigners there.
dimaga, morrow, stephano, sen, darkforce and even more
Terrans get Nada and tosses MC, not bad either :p
nada is so meh. good macro but nothing beside that.

Deadman

Nada is supposedly free from university for the summer and able to practice a lot more. Hopefully this means hes much better now.

Pancakes

KiwiKaki crushing nerds like only Kiwi can.

Pancakes

Corran Horn said:
Blink stalkers with motherships?

Nah, nothing wacky like that Xel'Naga game.

Just some good Phoenix, Zealot, Archon play.

hamchan

Deadman said:
Nada is supposedly free from university for the summer and able to practice a lot more. Hopefully this means hes much better now.

I sure hope that he wins a GSL eventually. He's one of the most consistent players in the GSL even with the responsibilities of uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom