• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State Of Decay |OT| Eat Flesh

I entered a contest to win a copy of the game but I might also get a review code. If that happens I'll probably do a GAF give away. I'll keep you guys posted! :D

Great to hear they passed certification. Really hoping this does well. I like what I see with the game and love open world games.

They passed cert???

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

D2q0bOd.gif

Trigger

Dev mentioned that you can specialize in specific weapons and said the most survivors he's ever had at once was about 21 peeps.

Trigger

You can't play past the ending, so I guess if you want to survive/screw around indefinitely you'll have to hold off on main story objectives? Lame.

You can't play past the ending, so I guess if you want to survive/screw around indefinitely you'll have to hold off on main story objectives? Lame.

That's very disappointing.

I wonder what the reason for that is. I hope it's not something as simple as the characters all die or something equally unimaginative.

Karak

That's very disappointing.

I wonder what the reason for that is. I hope it's not something as simple as the characters all die or something equally unimaginative.

It really sort of hinges on the last mission objective if you think about it. Disclaimer I know someone on the team so I don't want to speak out of turn.

It really sort of hinges on the last mission objective if you think about it.

Hmm, I think I've got it figured. I guess it's not too much of an issue, but it does annoy when open world titles don't allow you to roam/dp stuff after the game ends. Could just return the game to before the last mission as some games do...

Still, too early to criticise the decision too much, it sounds incredibly meaty and I'm sure I'll be more than satisfied during my first play-through.

Hype is still through the roof, pretty sure nothing will deflate it at this point.

Karak

Hmm, I think I've got it figured. I guess it's not too much of an issue, but it does annoy when open world titles don't allow you to roam/dp stuff after the game ends. Could just return the game to before the last mission as some games do...

Still, too early to criticise the decision too much, it sounds incredibly meaty and I'm sure I'll be more than satisfied during my first play-through.

Hype is still through the roof, pretty sure nothing will deflate it at this point.

James Clifton, the guy who made the world deserves some serious kudo's. Basically 1 guys overall vision for the world and man. Awesome.

I think people won't have a problem KNOWING what a main mission is and isn't but the randoms are pretty realistic in a Walking Dead kind of way so by the time I person rushes to the main ending...they might WANT to be done:) The best way to describe it is an open world, multi character RPG in a zombie world. So meaty is an understatement for some of the systems they have.

KaiserBecks

Yeah....no. I was really looking forward to this, but the lack of coop and the hefty price makes the waiting for the pc version much easier.

James Clifton, the guy who made the world deserves some serious kudo's. Basically 1 guys overall vision for the world and man. Awesome.

I think people won't have a problem KNOWING what a main mission is and isn't but the randoms are pretty realistic in a Walking Dead kind of way so by the time I person rushes to the main ending...they might WANT to be done:) The best way to describe it is an open world, multi character RPG in a zombie world. So meaty is an understatement for some of the systems they have.

HNNNG.

Sounds incredible. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day tomorrow...

Side note, where's episode 3 of let's play? The livestream helped, but the shakes are back...

Karak

Oh he showed the swat team call?! Darn I was hoping he wouldn't.
I think the real issue people will have with this above all is the graphical issues. Its got a soft look but with the popup and occasional stutter...its going to be polarized I bet.

And ripped apart in live twitch ha

GoxRx

Turning stream off, I want some surprises left, lol.

I stopped watching videos for the same reason haha

I don't have any problem with the price, but there just a few games that cost 1600 ms points on the arcade marketplace, Minecraft is the only that I can remember right now

Top Bottom