• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the Complete outfits include? EVERYTHING like the Ultra day-one version would? Because that's what I'm trying to figure out because I want that bonus. >_>

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/14/super-street-fighter-4-revision-inbound-will-release-at-retail/

It also includes six new stages, and all costume DLC to date – that alone will cost you $40 as individual purchases.

Base game for almost 6 bucks and Ultra DLC upgrade for 15 is the best deal for everything right now. You in?

Sini

Did Valve lock me out of Market forever?
FpmaCFf.jpg

I've been waiting since 29th August.

The_Monk

So.... Assassins Creed 3.

Yes/No?

When I had my PS3 I tried and it was the only Assassins Creed from them all I couldn't finish fellow GAFfer. For some reason, the Story didn't clicked with me at all and I can say the same about the main Character. Regarding all the side quests and other miscellaneous objectives they were pretty boring to be honest, to the point of having no motivation to complete them.

I heard there was one interesting DLC (can't recall the name, sorry) but I didn't touch any DLC since I could not get into the Story this time.

AC4 is already looking much better with more variations, bigger world and lot's of interesting things to do, explore and upgrade but after AC3 I will wait for some impressions.

It's not the gameplay that makes it a good game. It is janky and buggy, it is known. Where the game shines is the story. If you expected it another way, prepare to be disappointed.

It's more the crashing on startup if I don't skip the logos
Graphics options disappearing
Some of the worst voiceacting I've heard since the 90s

That have been disappointing me so far, the voice acting is seriously dreadful

Hey someone else got like several updates for different games? I mean it's just probably for the HL3 launching but just in case it was something really REALLY important.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Did anyone get the Civilization V awards freebie working? It keeps telling me I haven't voted.

Worked for me, but they're very serious about the waiting 24 hours thing. That's how long it took for it to register for me.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/14/super-street-fighter-4-revision-inbound-will-release-at-retail/

It also includes six new stages, and all costume DLC to date – that alone will cost you $40 as individual purchases.

Base game for almost 6 bucks and Ultra DLC upgrade for 15 is the best deal for everything right now. You in?

Wait, so what is the difference between the complete 4-pack and The announcement of the Ultra day-1 bonus? Nothing besides the Ultra update?

Because if so, I'm cool with buying the 4-pack and giving you a copy. I just gotta check my Steam wallet balance.

Pudge

Hey someone else got like several updates for different games? I mean it's just probably for the HL3 launching but just in case it was something really REALLY important.

I have 45 updates when I checked, most of them 0kb. I doubt Takedown: Red Sabre is making any improvements, so probably just a weird glitch.

Wait, so what is the difference between the complete 4-pack and The announcement of the Ultra day-1 bonus? Nothing besides the Ultra update?

Because if so, I'm cool with buying the 4-pack and giving you a copy. I just gotta check my Steam wallet balance.
Only difference is when you buy Ultra @ 15 bucks...you get everything the Complete pack had (which is just alternate costumes) + 5 characters and more costumes.

Cool. I've already got the 4 pack bought. Just let me know if you want in.

Pretty sure the 4-pack is not complete and just is the base game. As far as I can tell, if you buy the complete pack you will pay $15 to upgrade to the new game and all of your DLC will transfer, or pay the full price at launch and get the same stuff, so it would be cheaper to buy now and then upgrade.

Damn todd. It's a somewhat bad game but I didn't think it was that bad.

See I can deal with bad games. Sometimes you get a cheap laugh or find something interesting. Worst case you stop playing and move onto something else and no damage is done.

AC3 and the AC series in generally isn't really like that. They are not bad games, they are just soul destroying.

Pretty sure the 4-pack is not complete and just is the base game. As far as I can tell, if you buy the complete pack you will pay $15 to upgrade to the new game and all of your DLC will transfer, or pay the full price at launch and get the same stuff, so it would be cheaper to buy now and then upgrade.

I linked to the website earlier, I believe the DLC will transfer but it should also award you all the current costume packs out if you dont have them already.

posting for new page:
posting for new page:
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Four Pack 3 2 Gift copies in my possession. Click HERE to PM me, I accept Paypal, or Steam Wallet funds (note, valve fee is 15%).

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Original price is: $7.49
4-pack Price: $22.49 / 4 = $5.62

"SSF4AE Complete Pack" = base game + "All-in Costume Pack" @ $11.99

Standalone "All-in Costume Pack" is: $3.74
base game 7.49 + $3.74 = $11.23 (you save $0.76) That can't be right...?
4-pack price of 5.62 + 3.74 = $9.36 (you save $2.36) How can this be?

Did anyone get the Civilization V awards freebie working? It keeps telling me I haven't voted.

Worked for me, but they're very serious about the waiting 24 hours thing. That's how long it took for it to register for me.
^^ seriously. For me it wasn't exactly 24 hours but it does still take nearly a day. On that note...

Civ 5 is seriously addicting, I don't know why I didn't try these games out sooner. I lost over 2 hours when I meant to try it out for like half an hour!

Edit: :O One of my friends just gifted me RE5 so we could play through in co-op. WOOT.

Khronico

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Death to Spies: Gold -- MB-6ACD0F57BB327158 - Taken by gabbo. 7 entrants total.
Men of War: Red Tide -- MB-1C70E6B791CCFC26 - Taken by Spawn. 1 entrants total.

t1381442719z1.png

Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom