• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

Warning: Dark Matter can't be bought on steam at the moment.

On the store page it says:

Notice: Currently there is a known issue at the end of the game. The developer is aware of the issue and they are working on a patch as a solution.

That's a funny way of putting it.

Copons

On the store page it says:

Notice: Currently there is a known issue at the end of the game. The developer is aware of the issue and they are working on a patch as a solution.

That's a funny way of putting it.

LOL

This may be the biggest laugh I get this week, I'm savoring it as much as possible.

Grief.exe

Buy now, sell for 30 keys in 2020! I don't know if the return is all that great over that period.
That is also if you can find a buyer willing to part with the keys

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yes, even more reason to have it.

I know I'll never play it, but I'll probably pick it up this week with card moneyz anyway.

MRORANGE

SteveWinwood knows whats up:

VPNUGA1.png

Xelios and JaseC are on it as well.

Don't be a fool and let this deal drive by!

Addnan

It's a bad game, the driving physics are exactly like Shift. I hated the driving physics in that, but I guess some did enjoy it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
how does this help any kind of argument

"hey JaseC bought it so it must be a game on Steam!"

JaseC owns the PC Gamer issues on Steam as well, so really the argument becomes "it is most certainly a thing which can be acquired and added to your library list for an amount of money on Steam!"

Dr Dogg

I find it quite ironic that the developer of Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is Slightly Mad Studios which would probably be your disposition for buying this. Oddly though it seams they also developed the NFS: Shift titles which weren't that bad.

The_Monk

Just arrived home my good GAFfers, I see a bundle with Red Faction and Mr. Orange talking about a racing game? Why? You are much more awesome when talking about Sleeping Dogs good sir.

Still need to check the daily deals too, lately I've been dead tired, long live this Community to keep me up with the latest!

nexen

I find it quite ironic that the developer of Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is Slightly Mad Studios which would probably be your disposition for buying this. Oddly though it seams they also developed the NFS: Shift titles which weren't that bad.

Slightly Mad Studios is a good studio, imho.
I liked the driving model in Shift 1, at least.
I believe they were a spinoff of Simbin and Papyrus, weren't they?

justjim89

Um, I bought Arkham Origins on GreenManGaming using the 25% off coupon, but my email doesn't have any sort of activation key, at least not that I can see. Anyone else have this problem? Am I missing something?

Addnan

If you like Shift you will probably like this. The driving in both feel very similar. SMS are making Project Cars too, which looks incredible.

Volcynika

Um, I bought Arkham Origins on GreenManGaming using the 25% off coupon, but my email doesn't have any sort of activation key, at least not that I can see. Anyone else have this problem? Am I missing something?

Has it been confirmed GMG got their keys yet? If they haven't you'll have to wait for them. Check your profile/games list or whatever on the site, maybe?

looked at your profile yet? It's usually under games.

or

they're going to send the keys out around launch day

Dr Dogg

Slightly Mad Studios is a good studio, imho.
I liked the driving model in Shift 1, at least.
I believe they were a spinoff of Simbin and Papyrus, weren't they?

If you like Shift you will probably like this. The driving in both feel very similar. SMS are making Project Cars too, which looks incredible.

Hahaha I don't think I've got to the level of buying anything and everything on offer on Steam quite yet. I did like Shift though. 2 was a bit too Extremeeee!!! for my tastes. Project Cars on the other hand looks very promising.

nexen

Is this hate for the driving model hate for Shift 1 or Shift 2?
I really didn't like Shift 2.
Also is this with or without assists on? Because the assists in Shift were fucking WEIRD.

edit: Oh one thing that pissed me off in Shift was when I bought the final upgrade for my Lamborghini Murceilago it put ugly-ass aftermarket body molding on it and I couldn't get rid of it. WTF. You do not fuck with Lamborghini stylings. It's like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

Another person to buy Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends.

This is going well!

Honestly cannot tell if you are serious.

derExperte

Is this hate for the driving model hate for Shift 1 or Shift 2?
I really didn't like Shift 2.
Also is this with or without assists on? Because the assists in Shift were fucking WEIRD.

I tried everything but driving in Shift 1 felt completely wrong and not at all realistic, which was what they were going for. Physics and how cars reacted were also bugged. Shift 2 was a little better but I think I had to adjust some settings because the defaults were awful there too.

AkuMifune

Banned
My GMG purchase ended in an error and they said they refunded my money, but I still have the steam key listed in my profile.

What are the odds the steam key works?

nexen

I tried everything but driving in Shift 1 felt completely wrong and not at all realistic, which was what they were going for. Physics and how cars reacted were also bugged. Shift 2 was a little better but I think I had to adjust some settings because the defaults were awful there too.

Huh, it felt ok to me. Certainly more realistic than the usual NFS games.
I do prefer Forza's model though.

edit: Shift 2 actually felt too damn twitchy to me. I had to turn on the assists which is something I hate doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom