• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM - Announcements & Updates 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoku88

Catshade said:
New sales starting to trickle in: FF XI Ultimate Collection for $5

Indie Story Pack (Recettear, Puzzle Agent, Gish, And Yet It Moves, Jolly Rover) - $4.99

Audiosurf and Defense Grid -$2.50
I'll probably get the story pack, even though I'm only interested in Puzzle Agent and already have Recettear.

Spwn

Story pack is so mine! Great pack indeed. Already got Gish, but Recettear and Puzzle Agent are too good to pass at that price.

Baha said:
Buying the indie pack for Puzzle Agent & Recettear alone!

Same here! Amazing deal!

I wasn't expecting to see Recettear in that pack. I figured the game would be like 10 bucks alone at some point during the holiday sale.

today's sale is kinda weak for me....already got Batman AA a couple weeks ago on sale, and got Defense Grid last Xmas.

nothing for me today.

Peff

Wow, indie pack totally bought :D

What did the Arkham GOTY edition have? DLC challenge maps and 3D? It wasn't well implemented, was it?

dani_dc

Sounds about time to finally get Defense Grid :D

zoku88 said:
I'll probably get the story pack, even though I'm only interested in Puzzle Agent and already have Recettear.
Getting it for the opposite reason :lol

(Though I do have a passing interest in most every other game)

Lothars

I am planning to pick up K&L 2 for that price, I can't resist. I might pick up the story pack even though I already own Recettear

Cobra84

Both days have been mediocre. Aside from the gift packs, I don't think there is anything for here I would buy for any price.

This is my first time with steam on black Friday... dayummmm

I've already gotten:

Alpha Protocol
Borderlands
Indie Story Pack
Defense Grid

I know I'm getting at least one more thing if the leaked sales on here are any indicator. I want Mount & Blade Warband!

(._.)

Banned
Just purchased Kane and Lynch 2 for $5. I want to see the graphics maxed in that game for a couple hours. Like going to a cheap movie with some awesome explosions.

Yesterday was actually pretty good.

I got Deus Ex: IW
Borderlands
Indie story pack

I'm just waiting on legend so that I can get my original Deus Ex. I'm fine with slow days and my wallet needs to take two anyways.

Minsc

Gold Member
Lone_Prodigy said:
Haha I put Batman in my wishlist too... so tempted.

I'm starting to see the logic behind making everyone make a 10 game wishlist before the holidays sales...

Peff said:
Wow, indie pack totally bought :D

What did the Arkham GOTY edition have? DLC challenge maps and 3D? It wasn't well implemented, was it?

3D and physX in Batman:AA are top-notch. Not sure about the GOTY, seems to be extra challenges, but if you have nVision Batman is supposed to be one of the nicer titles for it, especially the Scarecrow parts.

Schmattakopf said:
It's just an absolutely terrible game.

It's really not, it's fairly average in terms of game mechanics but the aesthetic is amazing and realy does add alot. Plus you can play it co-op which makes it all the more fun.

MoFuzz

stuminus3 said:
For goodness sake, people. Play Batman with a controller. It's not a sin to do so on PC, you know!
Thank Christ one of you has some sense around here. Playing Arkham Asylum with a M&K is possible, but if you want to play it properly by beating down 12 goons simultaneously using 30 hit combos without being hit (Batman wouldn't get hit), you need a gamepad.

MoFuzz said:
SecuROM DRM. 4 activations per month if that sort of thing bothers you.

I know it bothers me.
Would you really install batman AA once a week every month? even then you would still be clear for that many installs per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom