• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurahadol

What's the consensus on the Claptrap DLC for Borderlands? Worth my time and money? I have the other 3...and Borderlands actually still has barely been touched in my backlog. Worth it to throw that on for good measure or is it pretty forgettable?

logged into steam to purchase and pre load portal 2 saw borderlands on sale for peanuts. Had to have it. 59 bucks for a game I needed and a game I wanted. Can't beat that!

I'm sorry I've posted this so much. But if anybody is hosting a Portal 2 2-pack could they hook me up? I'll pay back immediately.

edit: never mind, taken care of.

Interested in 1 copy of a Borderlands GOTY 4 pack. I won't be online for the next 7 hours (sleep) but will check for PM's tomorrow morning and pay via PayPal ASAP.

Please help me, the version I can buy costs 12,50 € and is censored!

Salsa

LovingSteam said:
Anyone ellses games total fluctioating on their Steam profile? It has me at 170 less than yesterday and it changes everytime I refresh.

Yup, i have like 20 less games now, doesnt change when i refresh though :/

Okay, need 2 more for Borderlands GOTY 4 Pack (US)

I am hosting and already have the pack bought. It's $5.63 per copy, via paypal. PM me or add me on Steam (BuddhaRockstar).

Weenerz

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Anyone ellses games total fluctioating on their Steam profile? It has me at 170 less than yesterday and it changes everytime I refresh.

Mine is doing that, yesterday I was at 300, and today it says 259. Weird.

OMG Aero

I'm also interested in the Borderlands GOTY four pack.
I've never done one of these multipack things before so I don't know if they are region restricted or not but I'm in the UK.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
LovingSteam said:
Hopefully it means they decided to get rid of all the extra free stuff I don't want. >_>

Or better yet, count my Sega Collection as 1 game. Not 47.

Nelo Ice said:
OT but im so sorry for ya but how long are u stuck with naked amare?
Until next season is over :(

And regarding counting the DLC/ and engines, keycodes, etc I dont think they have stopped including it. My profile says that I have fewer games than just the amount of games that I have not including the other stuff.

Nelo Ice

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Until next season is over :(

And regarding counting the DLC/ and engines, keycodes, etc I dont think they have stopped including it. My profile says that I have fewer games than just the amount of games that I have not including the other stuff.

just saw dcxs post so u might have it for 2 calendar years if theres a lockout?! o man

also to stay on topic o and uhh yeah borderlands need to buy it lol

chixdiggit

Anyone know if the Borderlands Clap Trap DLC is any good? It's the only one I don't own. Not concerned about wasting the money just want to know if it's worth going back to the game for.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The game number fluctuating is likely due to the whole "GLaDOS is taking over" portion of the ARG. The ARG wiki is being messed with, SPUF posts are being edited, Steam Community profiles are being edited, etc.

JaseC said:
The game number fluctuating is likely due to the whole "GLaDOS is taking over" portion of the ARG. The ARG wiki is being messed with, SPUF posts are being edited, Steam Community profiles are being edited, etc.

Great thinking Coop.

grkazan12

For anyone who's hasn't played Portal yet and wants to get ready before Portal 2 comes out. I have a extra copy of Portal to give away. First person person to quote me gets it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
help me out here with this shit. I keep trying to load Magicka but it's giving me an error of no suitable graphics card found. My card is a GT8800 512mb Overlocked.

It's also saying needs pixel shader 3.0 and vertex shadr 3.0.

The thing is, I've ran the demo before too.

Ifrit

BuddhaRockstar said:

I am hosting and already have the pack bought. It's $5.63 per copy, via paypal. PM me or add me on Steam (BuddhaRockstar).

PM sent

eLGee

grkazan12 said:
For anyone who's hasn't played Portal yet and wants to get ready before Portal 2 comes out. I have a extra copy of Portal to give away. First person person to quote me gets it.

Where does one find their extra copies in Steam? I know I had some extra copies but I can't find them anywhere.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
grkazan12 said:

I played it on the 360, but don't have it for PC....

EDIT: How do I get in on one of those Borderland 4-packs?

mhznet

Bought vanilla Borderlands and pre-ordered the Witchar 2, even though I'm only 12 hours into the first, really liking it so far.

Hawk269

Does the game of the year edition of borderlands come with all the DLC content released so far? I am currently downloading it, but was just wondering.

Thanks

senahorse

BuddhaRockstar said:

Probably too late, but if not, PM sent.

Jzero

mhznet said:
Bought vanilla Borderlands and pre-ordered the Witchar 2, even though I'm only 12 hours into the first, really liking it so far.
What exactly is vanilla borderlands?

Crap. So Bioshock 2 was yesterday, huh? That was like the one 2K game I was on the look out for during this sale and it figures that I missed it. I don't suppose anybody has a spare copy from a 4-pack that went unclaimed?

mhznet

Any guesses or leaks regarding the last 2 days of this sale?

I'm assuming that we're getting Civilization tomorrow, so what about the last day?

Sanic

mhznet said:
Any guesses or leaks regarding the last 2 days of this sale?

I'm assuming that we're getting Civilization tomorrow, so what about the last day?

Tomorow is the last day. It's four days of sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom