• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Thanks for joining us for the Battle:LA Endurance Run. Glad to have had you with us for all these... hour.

scorpscarx said:
I think your out of luck if you wan't to set that manually, if you have taken shots from said game, it will automatically cycle them in with the ones that come with the game. I've been looking at my Witcher screens adorn the Witcher page's backdrop in the detail view forever, it's on an automatic cycle.

It's from a non-steam game so I guess thats why it isnt showing up. Too bad it doesnt because these plain backdrop non-steam games are the ones that could use this feature the most.

Nevermind, it's working now.

I <3 Memes said:
It's from a non-steam game so I guess thats why it isnt showing up. Too bad it doesnt because these plain backdrop non-steam games are the ones that could use this feature the most.

Nope, non-steam works, Arcanum and the Witcher both work. My Witcher copy is from the physical disc and I didn't link it to Steam.

edit: :p, thats good.

Volcynika said:
For at least a week or two. Was $60 on launch until early March.
Mmm, I love waiting to buy games. I have so many games on my backlog that this will probably be $20-$30 before I finally have time to pick it up.

confused

Banned
Heavy said:
Well, I rock 50 posts per page (like most people I'm assuming since it's default) and didn't see it. Chill the fuck out.

I am chilled the fuck out. I just mentioned it, even said it wasn't a biggie. Maybe you should calm down, too.

Heavy said:
Perhaps we should take this outside in the parking lot...

264otx2.jpg

confused

Banned
Heavy said:
Perhaps we should take this outside in the parking lot...

Wow, I can see you're going to be really great addition to the community here, junior. Perhaps you should look into anger management classes or perhaps start taking yourself less seriously.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
confused said:
Perhaps you should look into anger management classes or perhaps start taking yourself less seriously.

Errr, I think he was joking. You know, since you aren't in the same room, and it would be difficult to actually take it outside?

You can argue the merit/quality of the joke (which was pretty low), but you can't argue that it wasn't a joke.

vazel

Banned
Yaboosh said:
Errr, I think he was joking. You know, since you aren't in the same room, and it would be difficult to actually take it outside?

You can argue the merit/quality of the joke (which was pretty low), but you can't argue that it wasn't a joke.
But then he wouldn't have had an excuse to call someone a junior. That's like calling someone kid in an online game, makes one feel so experienced and badass.

TheExodu5

Banned
confused said:
Wow, I can see you're going to be really great addition to the community here, junior. Perhaps you should look into anger management classes or perhaps start taking yourself less seriously.

You're the one being an ass here. Trying to dismiss him by calling him a junior doesn't help your cause.

confused

Banned
Heavy said:

Ok, sorry. Sarcasm doesn't always translate well to print. I apologise. In my defense :

Heavy said:
Well, I rock 50 posts per page (like most people I'm assuming since it's default) and didn't see it. Chill the fuck out.

Was quite serious.

Anyway let's kiss and make up. Here's a hug

bear_hug_bear.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
confused said:

Cmon now. All this over HOMMVI?

TheExodu5

Banned
TouchMyBox said:
So I accidentally played TF2 at 60Hz this morning.

How do you people live with the input lag versus destroyed eyes dilemma?

You mean vsync? I can't play multiplayer games with vsync...too much input lag. Usually, action happens fast enough that I don't notice the tearing.

Nabs

graywolf323 said:
eventually yeah but right now the deluxe edition is only $50 but when it comes out will be $60
If you're a fan of the series and really want to play it, it seems like a really nice deal. It doesn't seem like they held back for the PC version at all.

Jabronie

Neo Member
Jade Ryan said:
Medieval 2 Total War is $2.50 if ya'll are done measuring your penises.
I noticed that the Kingdoms expansion is not included. I'm not too familiar with the Total War series; who is that expansion content aimed for? Should I wait out for a sale the two items or is it passable?

Baha

What's the word on Majesty 2? I think I remember hearing about it on GFW Radio, essentially you were a king and you couldn't directly control your units but instead influence their actions by offering gold.

AcridMeat

Banned
Baha said:
What's the word on Majesty 2? I think I remember hearing about it on GFW Radio, essentially you were a king and you couldn't directly control your units but instead influence their actions by offering gold.

There's a quick look of it on Giantbomb. It looked pretty fun and the price is right. I've just got a bunch of other stuff to play at the moment though.

graywolf323 said:
I'd be surprised if it drops before the summer sale, this isn't EA :p

Anyone know if Brotherhood is gonna stick with matchmaking for the multiplayer on the PC? Haven't been able to find confirmation online.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
graywolf323 said:
I'm tempted to pre-purchase Ass Creed BroHo but not sure...
Seeing as that I picked up Ass. Creed. 1/2 at 15$ each and AC2 was one of my fav games of all time (<3 Ezio) I didn't even hesitate to pre-order this time.

TheExodu5 said:
You mean vsync? I can't play multiplayer games with vsync...too much input lag. Usually, action happens fast enough that I don't notice the tearing.

I'm surprised that vsync has such pronounced input lag at 60Hz, but is pretty much non-existent at 120Hz.

kamspy

Someone should do an AssBro PC OT : Angular Edition.

I've got my preorder ready. Will there be a prelaod? Is there usually one for Ubi games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom