• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erudite

drizzle said:
Skyrim pre-order discount on Direct2Drive: $53.95
IGN Premium discount of 15%: $45.85

The good thing is that you can get free 30 days of IGN Prime. THe bad thing (for those who care - I don't) is that you have to fill in your CC/PayPal on IGN.

More info in here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32288845&postcount=2501
So when I go to select a payment option, my only options are 2 year, 1 year, and monthly.. Is there suppose to be a 30 day free trial option there? Or do I just select one, and I won't be charged until after 30 days.

Traced-Velocity said:
So when I go to select a payment option, my only options are 2 year, 1 year, and monthly.. Is there suppose to be a 30 day free trial option there? Or do I just select one, and I won't be charged until after 30 days.
I'm wondering this too.

Wallach

Traced-Velocity said:

It's gone. Was removed last week I think.

Edit - I guess early this week, not last week.

Meh, I knew I should have jumped on registering for that Prime deal right when I heard about it but I forgot all about it until now. Guess I'll just wait until very close to launch to see if any more deals pop up and if not i'll just snag it for full price on Steam. It's not like I'll feel ripped off paying $60 for such a content filled game anyways, haha.

MRORANGE

SapientWolf said:
The RPS guys have been playing it. They haven't said a word about performance, which I assume is a good thing.

The people who I spoke with at Eurogamer said the PC version is native and will not be outsourced, it will run fine compared to SR2.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm guessing this is related to the latest xbox live update but has anyone else been having issues with windows update wanting to install gfwl v 3.5 every time the computer boots up? I can't get it to stop showing up now, I've already installed it 4 times :lol

edit: nevermind I think I got it to hide itself.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yuck. I have to pass on Fortix 2 because of the damn canons. It would be a lot better if they had a set pace at which they fire, but as it is, they seem set to "Whenever they want" which is far too variable to do anything but play it safe, which makes the game boring. With dragons you can judge their travel time and try to push things to the limit, but a canon going off any time it wants is like "uh, okay, I guess I'll take out little pieces at a time until I get to the catapult" and really hurts the risk vs reward vs skill dynamic and breaks it down to a pure gamble of risk vs reward. I can't take any high scores seriously with that much dependent on variables.

Randy said:
:eek:

Grand Theft Avatar!
Oh man haha, I've honestly never seen you or your avatar before. I just made this avatar up a few months ago because of some Skyward Sword trailer released.
But seeing as you're a regular member and I'm just a lowly junior I'll happily change my avatar to something else to avoid conflict. :) Funny coincidence though.

Chesskid1

Banned
it's most likely a bug.

you are supposed to get a free copy if you sign up for a year of prime.~

someone leaked the link to redeem it and it works on all ign prime members.

it may get removed, so. just saying.

Chesskid1 said:
it's most likely a bug.

you are supposed to get a free copy if you sign up for a year of prime.~

someone leaked the link to redeem it and it works on all ign prime members.

it may get removed, so. just saying.

Holy Crap, it worked. So they said. I can't install the PC .exe to be sure.

Anilusion

Chesskid1 said:

Worked, awesome. Will post a pic soon.

J3OWV.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Relax.MX said:
:( I played so happy Titan Quest for 13 hours...and apparently im stuck with a bug...a door dont open(Thebas door)...

Sucks...i search google without solution...
Did you download the unofficial fan patch? It fixes pretty much every bug in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom