• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Because I'm an idiot and when I typed Deus Ex into the search box, only the 49.99 version appeared. Didn't realize there was another version :lol

I also added Bioshock Infinite the other day. But because it just said Unreleased Title for the title, had no ambition to move it from the bottom of the list.

Oh, well. 10 free games:)

HELL YEAH!

Because I'm an idiot and when I typed Deus Ex into the search box, only the 49.99 version appeared. Didn't realize there was another version :lol

I also added Bioshock Infinite the other day. But because it just said Unreleased Title for the title, had no ambition to move it from the bottom of the list.

Oh, well. 10 free games:)

After you posted that, I added Bioshock Infinite and moved it to number 1 but it crashed my WishList, which is apparently now no longer working. :(

Just went and checked my mail and realized it was flooded with shit from Steam. And then I realized I got an e-mail for each game I won!

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Assasin's Creed: Revelations
Deus Ex: Revolution
Sonic Generations
Rage
Saints Row: The Third
Skyrim

Darksiders 2
Metro: Last Light

Here's hoping THQ doesn't go down the toilet and I see those!

FUCKING PUMPED. Gotta go redeem these bitches, now!
You lucky bastard! Now I just need to win. There's still a chance! Who am I'm kidding lol.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Just went and checked my mail and realized it was flooded with shit from Steam. And then I realized I got an e-mail for each game I won!

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
Rage
Skyrim

Darksiders 2

So fucking depressing. You asshole.

Nah, just kidding! Congrats, bet it feels nice!

Nabs

Sounds simple enough... Unless the design of that level is a spawn of Satan.

Don't forget

The Golden Gift!
Complete all levels in "The Kids Xmas" chapter in super meat world IN ONE PLAY SESSION.

I will say this, the 5th map is fucking brilliant.

Has logged 973.2 hours of playtime — that's 40 days, 13 hours, and 12 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Fallout: New Vegas, which accounts for 18.0% of their playtime

- 55/186 games played [30%]
- With current prices, worth $2317

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder how many people think that's Swedish. I know GiantBomb (at least some of them) did when they did their quicklook.

(To be fair, there are some real Swedish words thrown in here and there, but most of it is gibberish.)

Swedish_poser.jpg

Hahahah

pwzco

Neo Member
Region: Australia

3chopl0x
Planet_JASE

[/INDENT]
From Australia, as above, if we somehow get a cheaper price than US/Europe, count me in too :)

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
Rage
Skyrim

Darksiders 2

Congrats!! (Y)

MRORANGE

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
Rage
Skyrim

Darksiders 2

Congrats!

From Australia, as above, if we somehow get a cheaper price than US/Europe, count me in too :)

added.

1-D_FTW

Anyone having any problems logging in? Tells me I am not connected to Steam servers.

Yeah. I had to switch servers trying to download Rage. Had trouble logging back in, and my download speeds are all over the place. Running good right now *knock on wood*

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
Rage
Skyrim

Darksiders 2

Awesome! Congrats!

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
Rage
Skyrim

Darksiders 2

Gabe I praise you 24/7 and this how you do me? You expect me to learn from this? I'll never forget this! Never! Thx tho ...

Oh yeah, congrats on winning dude.

Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
Rage
Skyrim

Darksiders 2

Congratulations!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Nice, hopefully the price drop is in effect on Steam by the Xmas sale. That would bode well for a $15 daily deal, which would definitely work for me.

No, they'll knock it down after and they know it. They'll throw up like a 66% off sale though. Wait till Summer and 5$.

DrPirate

Banned
Runner and Beat also got updates. I don't think they have achievements listed yet.

Poker Night at the Inventory, Dungeon Defenders (second time today), Warhammer Retribution, and Frozen Synapse all got updated as well

They better. I'm leaving tomorrow night for the holidays and won't have a computer so i'm trying to get what I can now. ;_;

Same here, I leave on the 19th to Vegas..... Mad dash to get whatever I can now :p

Baha

Anybody know how to get the DEFCON christmas achievement? I thought we would have to nuke the north pole but I don't see it on the map. Do we have to do this in multi-player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom