• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illustrate me. Please.

There you go.

Nfocc.png

I'm sorry

Salsa

if Deadlight turns out to be as bad as some reviews claimed then it's probably the biggest shame this year. Game looks so good

I've always heard it sucks. Why is it that good (despite the cons I've read in the reviews)?

Honestly, everything about it to me was just average. Nothing stood out as memorable and even as I'm sitting here thinking about it I'm having trouble recalling anything special about it. But don't take that as it's a bad game because I don't think that of it at all.

Alright, I just saw that I have:

2x Dota 2
2x AirMech

in my inventory. Even though I like the "draw x to get y" contests I don't think it's a good idea to fill the thread with this. So just quote me, name the game of your choice. If you win, send me a link to your Steam profile so I can add you.

ERRTHING GOOOONE

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

2x Dota 2
2x AirMech

in my inventory. Even though I like the "draw x to get y" contests I don't think it's a good idea to fill the thread with this. So just quote me, name the game of your choice. If you win, send me a link to your Steam profile so I can add you.
I wouldn't mind having Dota 2. Though I don't know if I'll play it soon or whenever, so if someone else wants it, just give it to them. Just in case, my Steam ID is my GAF username.

I wouldn't mind having Dota 2. Though I don't know if I'll play it soon or whenever, so if someone else wants it, just give it to them. Just in case, my Steam ID is my GAF username.

since derFeef has also 2 invites to give out you can have one of mine. I already added you, you gotta accept me though :)

2x Dota 2
2x AirMech

Dota 2 please.

Twinduct

So deadlight ain't showing up in my region .. Mark of the Ninja is still MIA aswell.
Quick question ... is deadlight published by Microsoft?

amrod

So deadlight ain't showing up in my region .. Mark of the Ninja is still MIA aswell.
Quick question ... is deadlight published by Microsoft?

Title: Deadlight
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Platformer
Developer: Tequila Works, S.L.
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Release Date: 25 Oct 2012
Languages: English*, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
*languages with full audio support

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
since derFeef has also 2 invites to give out you can have one of mine. I already added you, you gotta accept me though :)
Thanks a lot. I'll be able to accept you in like 2 hours, when I get home. Steam is blocked here :(

That reminds me, my workday is done since the last 5 minutes. Why am I still here?

are you in a region that doesn't support GFWL? that would "explain" it. because Microsoft is awesome like that.
I'm not sure that's the problem in this case. Mark of the Ninja doesn't have GFWL, and it shows in my country, which doesn't support it.

Thanks a lot. I'll be able to accept you in like 2 hours, when I get home. Steam is blocked here :(

That reminds me, my workday is done since the last 5 minutes. Why am I still here?

just don't expect me to be awake in 2h :) I'll send it to you tomorrow morning /yuroptime

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
just don't expect me to be awake in 2h :) I'll send it to you tomorrow morning /yuroptime
No problem, I can wait. I'm still downloading Bulletstorm on Origin, and have BF: Bad Company 2 and the Bioshocks waiting in line.

Damn time zones, I can never find someone to game with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom