• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much, yeah. You need to make an account there though, I think. Also, their threshold you have to pay for extra games doesn't change but is fixed at $5 most of the time.
Cool, just signed up

So I noticed that Greenlight games have been in past bundles, any ones that have been Greenlit or already able to bought on Steam?

Dawg

So the new Binding of Isaac trailer goes up at the same time the sony conference starts.

I'm thinking they might show a ps vita/ps4 version during the conference.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Cool, just signed up

So I noticed that Greenlight games have been in past bundles, any ones that have been Greenlit or already able to bought on Steam?
Off the top of my head, Bleed and Guncraft. There have been others.

Cool, just signed up

A few I think.
La Mulana and Guncraft for example, and you always get keys after they have been greenlit.
EDIT: As honorless said, Bleed as well.

As soon as I saw that art, I knew it had to be part of the design.

Both the front and back are my favorite Splinter Cell pieces.

Can't tell which one I like better.

I still need help finding a Chaos Theory logo, so if anyone can find one of appropriate resolution, that would be great.

Another one I like. Rain, shadows, and Fisher compliment each other so well:
splinter_cell_chaos1.jpg

What resolution are you looking for, for the logo?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Don't get too excited about that BoI trailer. Remember, that's 2014 in Nicalis time. So probably closer to 2017.

A few I think.
La Mulana and Guncraft for example, and you always get keys after they have been greenlit.
EDIT: As honorless said, Bleed as well.
Not always. You need to read the "this game is on Greenlight" promo image closely. Games that will receive Steam keys later have additional text in the image stating so. Those that don't...well, won't.

Eternia

Yeah, its shaping up nicely.

Heres the list apparently:

Splatter (Desura/Greenlight)
The Whispered World (Steam)
Mini Motor Racing Evo (Steam)
Depths of Peril (Steam)
Eador: Masters of the Broken World (Steam)
Eador Genesis (In SteamDB, maybe on Steam)
Ittle Dew (Steam)
Angelica Weaver: Catch me When you Can (Steam)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages (Desura/Greenlight)
Looks like a pretty good bundle. I want Eador yet I already bought about 4 strategy games over the summer which doesn't include the 3-4 I already had. I guess I'll play these during a rainy day eventually...

maty

Can not wait for Isaac Rebirth, 2014 is too far away.

The trailer was creepy as fuck, loved it.

Hopefully they show some gameplay soon.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Stump, did you ban me last time?

No I didn't, and further let me be honest with you--this calendar year I've made 76 bans. By comparison, Steve Youngblood became a mod 6 weeks ago or so, and he's banned almost double the number of people I have this calendar year. EviLore has been off literally running away from bulls more often than not and he's banned more people than me this year. I think Nirolak had a single thread where he banned about two-thirds the number of people I've banned, total, this year. All this to say that if someone gets banned and they think it was me, it almost certainly wasn't me.

My contribution to the team is not racking up the kill count. It's taking part in conversations, helping try to set a good posting example, encouraging people to try to get on the same page, processing menial admin requests, and working on some of the tools that we use behind the scenes to make moderation easier. Well, that's what I hope my contribution is. Maybe they're all plotting to fire me.

Looks like a pretty good bundle. I want Eador yet I already bought about 4 strategy games over the summer which doesn't include the 3-4 I already had. I guess I'll play these during a rainy day eventually...

This is my Steam curse. I'm not good at strategy games and I rarely play them but I still buy WAY too many because I think that at some point I will spend the time to get into some of them. Never happens. They all look so cool though.

Martian

Soo, apperently all older Total War games have gift cards as well.

Looks like those games are the first older games to get them, right?

Does Sony themselves DDOS NeoGAF during the length of their conferences or something? I refuse to believe there was actually that much of a natural sudden traffic rush for Gamescom.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
afaik the keys nuuvem is now handing are region-locked, so you might wanna wait on that

speaking of which, still no sr4 for me :(

Yes, even with Enhanced Steam's pricing stuff you still want to make sure that the key you're getting ready to buy will work in your region.

Anyway, while GAF was having a heart attack I got to work on a new frustration:

6Y56wP7.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
While we were down, I noticed that GameFly does not allow users to remove saved payment information for some reason. You need to go through support chat to remove it. And since GF doesn't allow Paypal, just credit card stuff, if you've ever bought something from GameFly your info is theirs for good. Their TOS also allows them to retain deleted info. So, that's very consumer friendly!

Acorn

While we were down, I noticed that GameFly does not allow users to remove saved payment information for some reason. You need to go through support chat to remove it. And since GF doesn't allow Paypal, just credit card stuff, if you've ever bought something from GameFly your info is theirs for good. Their TOS also allows them to retain deleted info. So, that's very consumer friendly!

The hell, how can they possibly justify retaining that information,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom