• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTKT

My apologies, it seems that there is a filter for the inventory. I still can't see one for the store though. :\

It's just that the process of actually selling something could be much quicker.

- Right click on the item within your inventory. It shows the lowest, average and highest price.
You type your price, click sell and poof, it's up. You can still use the store page if you want to browse for items.

Twinduct

^^^^^
Nah your points was fair. Although I imagine stuff will be improved as time goes on!

Well that was fast. went down from 10 usd on my stuff (wanted to test the waters), sold within seconds. Well 5 of them.

Time to buy the cave :p

Wok

M05zX.png

And the second hat is sold! I preordered Trine 2 for $12, and the two hats were sold for $5.90! It is a 50% discount on the preorder!

I am going to preorder games with hats now... Oh, Valve, what have you done? Either wait for a 50% discount during future sales, or preorder a game and hope the hats will be worth a small discount one day or another. Valve, this is evil.

I could do The Cave for $10 (Paypal) if anyone is interested, it's a Steam gift with the TF2 items included.
Made a post in the Buy/Sell thread, but I think I'm more likely to find anyone interested here.

PM if you'd like to buy it from me.

Bought. Thanks.

I could do The Cave for $10 (Paypal) if anyone is interested, it's a Steam gift with the TF2 items included.
Made a post in the Buy/Sell thread, but I think I'm more likely to find anyone interested here.

PM if you'd like to buy it from me.

Bought. Thanks.

Thank you aswell! Still have copies for sale if anyone else is interested.

It's crazy how you are able to sell those hats so expensive on the market, you can easily obtain them a bit cheaper on other trading sites. Maybe this could be the new source of income.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

It's crazy how you are able to sell those hats so expensive on the market, you can easily obtain them a bit cheaper on other trading sites. Maybe this could be the new source of income.

Sent you a PM.

zkylon

zkylewd

I'll take one, 10 bucks?

Tizoc

Never understood how people have problem with this feature lol.

It's surprisngly easy. I just did Add a game-->Add non-Steam game, wait for it to show up in the pop up box, add it and a few seconds later it's in my games list.
Its just that actually doing it is...mindblowing....somewhat.

Wok

It's surprisngly easy. I just did Add a game-->Add non-Steam game, wait for it to show up in the pop up box, add it and a few seconds later it's in my games list.
Its just that actually doing it is...mindblowing....somewhat.

There is another trick you have to learn: custom grid icons.

Derrick01

Banned
Well, I'm going to finish this game no matter what, so what's the least painful way of doing so? Get to level 5 so I can use all my DLC stuff, then hit up all the DLC chapters, then finish the main story?

I think if you can get decent weapons you could probably avoid most of the side quests and get through the story stuff. I only played it once and tried to forget as much as possible so I don't remember if the story stuff is separated by level requirements.

Caerith

I think if you can get decent weapons you could probably avoid most of the side quests and get through the story stuff. I only played it once and tried to forget as much as possible so I don't remember if the story stuff is separated by level requirements.
Side quests just give more random loot? I miss how in the first game, every new weapon or power up meant something.

Derrick01

Banned
Side quests just give more random loot? I miss how in the first game, every new weapon or power up meant something.

It has the same problem most recent loot games do. You'll be lucky to find a couple of strong items in hours and hours of playing and everything else will be trash to sell. If you get those special kinds of weapons that you can absorb crappy weapons into to level up and pick certain skills to add to them then you won't even need normal loot for the rest of the game. The only time you'll likely change weapons after that is if you find another higher level set of the special absorb weapons.

Polari

I'm a little surprised all the Humble Bundle games haven't shown up for Linux yet. The ports are already done, it's just a matter of putting them up there alongside the Windows and Mac versions one would assume...

Not gonna buy it (yet?) but is it region locked? It's not available on the EU store afaik.
I was able to redeem it & I live in Australia (where it's also unavailable). It didn't initially show up in my library, so I was thinking the worst, but after a minute it appeared and now I'm downloading. It's probably going to be ok.

*Edit - Yep, it works completely fine.

I was able to redeem it & I live in Australia (where it's also unavailable). It didn't initially show up in my library, so I was thinking the worst, but after a minute it appeared and now I'm downloading. It's probably going to be ok.

Ah, nice. So I actually might get it one day. Thanks for posting!

diggler41

I live in NA and it wasn't in my Steam library. I went to the YDKJ store page and it said play now. So I clicked play now and it decided to appear in my library.

cicero

Apparently Amazon also price matched the Origin C&C Collection for $16.99 and allowed the $5 coupon which made it $11.99, this despite Tony specifically saying it wouldn't happen. AMAZON!@#

Nabs

One Bioshock 2 key to the person who can create a 12 track rap album. Must have full cover art (front/back), be available for streaming (soundcloud/bandcamp), and have a flac download option.

I know this is an easy one, but good luck.

HoosTrax

Sold 11 items in the Steam market so far. Made 24$ out of nothing. This is so great.
I'm kind of wary about offloading my genuines right now, mainly because the prices on keys started out low, then gradually went up as people bought them up. Then again, keys are consumables and hats aren't.

Argh, I wish I had paid attention during Economics back in college...

esai

i just played like 5 hours of spec ops straight. wile the gameplay is not the greatest, the story is well done. im not done yet but some of it is pretty heavy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom