• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTKT

I really shouldn't bring this topic back up.

But I don't suppose I would get banned from if I hurled explicatives at the developers who made the game I want to get rid from my Steam account, quite notoriously?

I'm a little irritated to the point I don't much care about how people would disagree with my taste here about what game it is I don't like. I want to rant about them and the industry that has produced games like this. I just need a rant right now. Need need need a rant right now. And I'm not thinking of the consequences very clearly.

But I don't want to get banned for cursing out some developers.

Be honest, well articulated and "respectful" and you won't get banned. If you are just going to post "FUCK X GAME, FUCK THESE DEVELOPERS" then don't do it and stop looking for attention.

not enough attention over the weekend?
God damn it. I never asked for any attention to begin with. People framing it like this is fucking obnoxious.

I asked how long it would take people at customer support to get back to me and remove a subscription and it spiraled into this thing of people calling me OCD. Suddenly because I respond to people because they respond to me for several god damn fucking pages I'm a god damn fucking attention whore.

Fucking A.

Salsa

God damn it. I never asked for any attention to begin with. People framing it like this is fucking obnoxious.

I asked how long it would take people at customer support to get back to me and remove a subscription and it spiraled into this thing of people calling me OCD. Suddenly because I respond to people because they respond to me for several god damn fucking pages I'm a god damn fucking attention whore.

Fucking A.

god damn fuck damn FUCK!

seriously dude just chill and tell us (or not, but if so just stop it) what game was it that it made you feel that way

HoosTrax

Wanting to post a rant against a developer and not divulging the name of the game in question is the biggest cop-out ever imho. And further needless melodrama.

And really, get a blog already.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This is officially the lowest the Steam thread has gone.

I don't even want it moved to community anymore.

Now I just want it gone.

D3RANG3D

Fucking A.

WHY THE FUCK DID I NEED TO SHARE THIS SHIT? WHO'S FUCKING BUSINESS IS IT?

FUCKING MINE. AND I'M SOME FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CURIOUS.

FUCK.

This behavior is not kawaii.

morningbus

Don't worry guys, I'm sure he'll regret his posts and just start another GAF account.

WHY THE F

xblF4.gif

DarkFlow

Banned

FUCKING MINE. AND I'M SOME FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CURIOUS.

FUCK.
Meltdown confirmed. You keep toying with us, we want to know that is all. Maybe it will help others like yourself from having to do the same.

Derrick01

Banned

FUCK.

Well now you may as well post your rant. IMO you're more likely to get tossed for this kind of stuff then anything you could say in that. Unless you have racial/gay slurs in there somewhere.

edit: Welp so much for that...

The game was probably Dead Island; garbage ass game if I've ever played one.

Edit: And HolyBaikal, it's just $2,000. You can't come up with that much in six months/a year?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Damn it, I was just going to get a drink and then sit down, offer him a chance to rant himself to his heart's content to my inbox and I wouldn't judge no matter how silly or strange or unfortunate his AAA Gross Title was that he wanted to be rid of. You know, be a peer. He's obviously affected by some weird OCD and I wanted to at least let the dude get that out of his system.

Then he had to go and account suicide on us. RIP Budd Dwyer.

HoosTrax

Whatever happened to that new "weekly deals" thing they were experimenting with? Is that not a thing anymore? Not like they did much to promote it anyway, but still.

DarkFlow

Banned
No one had his old account as a steam friend? This is a great mystery to me now! Is this game like the ring where if I buy it my account will be banned in 7 days? I must know!

Also, I wonder if he has to make a new steam account, since he was banned while talking about it, it Has a stigma now.

morningbus

It turns out the offending Steam game was just a custom shortcut to a picture of himself.

It was his greatest opponent.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I need to reinstall that and get those DLCs

I was browsing the DLC shop and they have microtransactions for EXP points lol. I guess SE really needs to make their money back.

I actually had it gifted to me during the holiday 90% off goof and I picked up the zombie pack. Just finally got around to actually playing it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It turns out the offending Steam game was just a custom shortcut to a picture of himself.

It was his greatest opponent.

:lol

Whatever happened to that new "weekly deals" thing they were experimenting with? Is that not a thing anymore? Not like they did much to promote it anyway, but still.

I was wondering that myself, someone posted here saying it was due tomorrow but I never found a confirmation of this. The weekly deals thing stopped up when the big Indie sale happened so I don't know if they just... forgot? or what.

EDIT: Or maybe they didn't. Thanks nabs.

Coming up to the ME3 ending. This better be so terrible it retrospectively makes me hate the rest of the game and the series or I'll be super disappointed.

So far? ME3 > ME2 >> ME1. Yes you heard me. I'll even rebuy on steam when Origin gets turned off in a few months.

zychi

Banned
Anyone getting Defiance? I think i'm gonna try it out on Xbox this weekend. Is there a monthly few? No retailer says if it needs one

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Coming up to the ME3 ending. This better be so terrible it retrospectively makes me hate the rest of the game and the series or I'll be super disappointed.

So far? ME3 > ME2 >> ME1. Yes you heard me.

It's pretty bad, but it didn't make me hate the rest of the series by a wide margin.

I still think that ME2 is the better game with a slightly more bolted together plot, but everything in ME3 was rather well done per bioware standards up until shitlord supreme ending came along.

So far? ME3 > ME2 >> ME1. Yes you heard me. I'll even rebuy on steam when Origin gets turned off in a few months.

I see you're a glass half full kinda person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom