• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What the hell has happened here and how do I fix it?
This showed up when I turned on the computer.
I have not put Steam in offline mode...

N6BFQNb.jpg

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33871369#post33871369

Flunkie

Banned
What the hell has happened here and how do I fix it?
This showed up when I turned on the computer.
I have not put Steam in offline mode...

N6BFQNb.jpg

This drove me nuts for about 15 minutes yesterday. Then I finally found that Steam Forums post mentioned above. It wasn't appearing in Google for me for some reason.

HoosTrax

Random aside, but I'm slightly annoyed that there isn't a proper OST for Hotline Miami. I mean, I dump all of the game *.ogg files into an mp3 player app, and it all shows up as a half dozen mini albums for each musician who contributed, with no unified album designation or album art.

Hell, I'd pay a few bucks for a real OST.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Let's see if my crappy lappy can run it...

Also Ace of Spades again?

I swear AoS was on sale recently, too, but apparently I don't own it, so now I'm second-guessing myself.

I thought I'd crack the 2k mark with the Weekend Deals, but alas it wasn't to be.

Echoplx

Random aside, but I'm slightly annoyed that there isn't a proper OST for Hotline Miami. I mean, I dump all of the game *.ogg files into an mp3 player app, and it all shows up as a half dozen mini albums for each musician who contributed, with no unified album designation or album art.

Hell, I'd pay a few bucks for a real OST.

I think this just went up http://store.steampowered.com/app/219152/

Charging $10 for something we already have is crazy though, would rather just manually sort the ogg files..

Check your library, if not, restart steam, and check library again :p

Yeah, it supports controller, a little barebones I guess, but it works.
You might learn something new in a day. That did the trick ShaneB, rep points coming up!
The controller support in the menus is a bit flakey but I actually prefer to play the game with a controller.
Hopefuly i'll see for myself. How demanding is the game hardware wise and are the servers well populated?

Any other tips the experts could share? XD

Viperik

Banned
Nice gonna give Chivalry a try this weekend.

Is Hell Yeah! worth the sale price? Already have all the GMG midweek deals but that.

FloatOn

Nice gonna give Chivalry a try this weekend.

Is Hell Yeah! worth the sale price? Already have all the GMG midweek deals but that.

Chivalry is amazing. Easily one of my favorite multiplayer games ever. I can't wait for future content updates.

Hell Yeah! is.... okay. It has some really great art and the gameplay is solid enough but damn does it not get old quick. It's best in small doses. I would compare it to Earthworm Jim but with metroidvania levels that have certain sections unlock as you defeat bosses. Be warned though, there are 100 something bosses and the bosses are not so much bosses as they are amusing little QTE events.

Viperik

Banned
Chivalry is amazing. Easily one of my favorite multiplayer games ever. I can't wait for future content updates.

Hell Yeah! is.... okay. It has some really great art and the gameplay is solid enough but damn does it not get old quick. It's best in small doses. I would compare it to Earthworm Jim but with metroidvania levels that have certain sections unlock as you defeat bosses. Be warned though, there are 100 something bosses and the bosses are not so much bosses as they are amusing little QTE events.

Cool thanks. I like the metroidvania setup so I'll give this one a try.

Nabs

From the Hotline Miami twitter: All nine artists receive a portion of the proceeds from sales of the Hotline Miami soundtrack. Support their awesome.

Kurtofan

Why has a game called Chivalry: Medieval Warfare popped up in my Game library with a "three days remains" mention?

It's freaking me out.

Free weekend. You can play it for free during the weekend.
During the weekend the game can be played for free.
During the free the game can be played for weekend.
During the game the weekend can be played for free.
During the game the played can be free for weekend.

And many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom