• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you're handicapping yourself something serious trying to play Chivalry with a game-pad.
M+K is definitely the way to go.
Playing for fun here XD

Gamepad is too confortable to give up. Anyways, finally managed to configure the controls. Not even in the official forums know how to do it, gladly i could figure them out.

The game with some well behaved people can be very fun, everyone should give it a try.

You fools better all give Chivalry a chance!

I'm thinking about turning my mint box into a server, need to install Windows. Maybe have like a gaf server but I wouldn't be able to run it all the time, it's a powerful rig though.

Never had a dedicated server with steam though, it's possible to have the same steam account open on two different machines at the same time right? Never tried that.

No promises though, I'm extraordinarily lazy and unmotivated.

I'm bummed out that I've gotten so bad at Commander Keen. I used to be so good, but I barely made it past the second level...

It's still exciting to know that I have the rest of them to get through. As a kid, I only had the first one, and Keen Dreams.

Keen guys. Commander Keen.

Lizardus

Fuck yeah GMG is awesome, bought Viking, Binary Domain and Alpha protocol for very cheap. The new games are cheaper too.

Steam confirmed for only being good for few weeks a year.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm bummed out that I've gotten so bad at Commander Keen. I used to be so good, but I barely made it past the second level...

It's still exciting to know that I have the rest of them to get through. As a kid, I only had the first one, and Keen Dreams.

Keen guys. Commander Keen.

Don't try Keen 2 or Keen 3 then, they're significantly harder than Keen 1 or Keen 4 :p

Don't try Keen 2 or Keen 3 then, they're significantly harder than Keen 1 or Keen 4 :p

I hope I'm just rusty. I just feel like it's something I should do.

I also need to get around to playing Chex Quest 2, and 3, plus the other Jazz Jackrabbit games besides 1, and Christmas.

I don't know what prompted this kick, but I'm willing to embrace it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have at least 16 people on my friend list with Sleeping Dogs and it looks like Jasec is the only one that played Nightmare in North Point. That's kinda disappointing.

I played it for all of about five minutes before going back to... whatever other game I had on the go at the time. I really need to get back to NiNP, though, as its release ruined my 50/50.

Not sure if anyone posted, but a Square Publisher Weekend popped up. Tomb Raider titles on sale now.

Nice. I don't think I need anything other than the older Tomb Raider titles and most of the superfluous Hitman: Abs DLC.

Blizzard

Banned
I just got around to trying Stealth Bastard, and it seems pretty nicely polished. I'm going to have that menu theme stuck in my head for ages, aren't I?

This is exactly what I needed thank you!

Hooray! I'm useful!
JApNLGVm.jpg

jediyoshi

Is Red Faction getting sold?

And couldn't they just sell an IP to someone for like a dollar instead of deleting people's hard work from existence?

It being sold isn't going to be an issue, just it being in legal limbo. Shareholders would put the kabosh on THQ if they tried to undersell it like that though.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Wow, surprise SE sale. I think I just need the Lara DLC. Wonder if it'll go more than 50%?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Anyone want to sell me MX vs ATV Reflex Steam key for $5? Puhleease? PM me.

JaseC

It being sold isn't going to be an issue, just it being in legal limbo. Shareholders would put the kabosh on THQ if they tried to undersell it like that though.

I think Red Faction has a very real chance of being ignored; the series has never been much of a heavy-hitter and the most recent titles have bombed.

Edit: Koch may be mildly interested, though, seeing as it has Volition.

dreamfall

Only Capcom would pre-load and unlock pre-purchase DLC but not the game itself.

Strange things are afloat. Like if you bought it directly off Steam, you're already playing.

But if you got a retail boxed copy or a GMG code, well... we've got issues!

Relax.MX

All the keys on de THQ pack are steamworks right?

PD: Paypal closed my account...why? they said I have irregular transactions on my credit card, and that will open in 5 working days ... really?...

JaseC

All the keys on de THQ pack are steamworks right?

PD: Paypal closed my account...why? they said I have irregular transactions on my credit card, and that will open in 5 working days ... really?...

All but Company of Heroes GoTY are Steam-redeemable, yes.

BadAss2961

So what are the odds of Sleeping Dogs going 75% off in this sale? I'm still bitter about missing that $5 glitch, but I can't wait much longer.

iavi

So what are the odds of Sleeping Dogs going 75% off in this sale? I'm still bitter about missing that $5 glitch, but I can't wait much longer.

Heavy discount is a pretty safe bet--66%, maybe; they seem to like that. 75% I don't see happening, but it's not like I really know, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom