• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

DagsJT

Anyone else having games randomly disappear from their installed list? Clicking to install the game and a few seconds later it "installs" and appears again but it's happened to at least five games now over the last couple of days.

I only downloaded Prototype yesterday, today it's no longer "installed". But click to install it, it says it's checking existing files and appears again. Really quite annoying bug.

mannerbot

Dunno if this has been posted before, but apparently a website called gamekeys4all is selling DmC Steam keys for $22. Are these guys trustworthy? And is the game worth it? Never played other DmC games before, but I liked the demo and love Ninja Theory's other work.

I am going to guess that you should probably remove that link.

Dunno if this has been posted before, but apparently a website called gamekeys4all is selling DmC Steam keys for $22. Are these guys trustworthy? And is the game worth it? Never played other DmC games before, but I liked the demo and love Ninja Theory's other work.

Talking about those sites if kind of frowned upon. I think it might be bannable.

In regards to who they are- They are key re-sellers who buy the games from a cheaper region like Russian and Brazil, often with stolen credit cards.

Edit: Beaten twice over

kami_sama

WTH is this?
PrmQqW5.jpg

I own the X Superbox, but Some people that don't own it also see this entry on their libraries.

Nakayumi

Talking about those sites if kind of frowned upon. I think it might be bannable.

In regards to who they are- They are key re-sellers who buy the games from a cheaper region like Russian and Brazil, often with stolen credit cards.

Edit: Beaten twice over

Ah sorry. And thanks for the heads up, had no idea about that. Already removed my original post. Definitely wouldn't want to risk a a ban over it.

Man, with the promotional code I had I got the Microsoft Pack for $4.99

I love Amazon. I know its a Steam thread, and I love Steam, but Steam support still havent answered me about my game (Far Cry 3 cd key issue)

Amazon replied to me in the same day.

Rafy

Guys does anyone have a 5$ amazon coupon left? I want to buy the microsoft bundle but since I did not buy any games in the December sale I did not get one. If anyone pms me one he/she will have my eternal gratitude.

Petrie

Banned
I'd greatly appreciate if someone with some spare coupons could offer a assist. Used mine up helping fellow users when I thought the deals were over.

Thank you!

Nimajneb

A bundle with games I've actually wanted to play, and no crappy filler games either. I finally got to use that $0.01 credit I had left over too.

Bumhead

Banned
Damn, that Microsoft bundle deal is fantastic.

Can they be gifted through Steam, and if so would anyone be able to help me out? I can gift someone a game for the same value if so.

Tizoc

Just bought the Arcade bundle, is it OK to request for a trade in this thread or should I go to the Steam trading thread?

Nabs

I hope you guys are actually going to play Mark of the Ninja. It's worth your time.

I've never had any bugs and I'm on my 2nd playthrough.

I had a bug when I first installed it, but that went away when I restarted my PC. Smooth killing from there.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
How bad are Hotline Miami's bugs and glitches and crashes?

Not bad. I had it crash on start up twice in 4+ hours on Windows 8 64-bit and it was fixed each time by a quick restart of my PC. No other issues.

I also didn't run into many bugs while playing Magicka either.

PaulLFC

Is any of the Warlock DLC worth owning if I haven't played the original game yet? Or play that first and pick the DLC up later?

The game and all its DLCs are 66% off at GMG for the next 40 minutes or so.

ShaneB

Amazon with another amazing deal.

I've created a couple Steamgifts giveaways for Mark of the Nina and ISTP as I already have those.

Good luck to everyone who enters! These end in just under 2 hours at 12:30 eastern!

Tomodachi

How bad are Hotline Miami's bugs and glitches and crashes?
Not that bad. Never crashed on me but the audio went away a couple times and I had to restart the game. It's also a bit rough around the edges when it comes to aiming and collisions but you'll get the hang of it. It's also so fast that all of this doesn't really matter, even if it crashes you'd lose only 2 minutes of gameplay at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom