• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Can't ccess Steam at work, bu How much are Nightmare at North Point and Zodiac DLCs going for atm? Will grab them before their discount ends.

Wok

We have all seen that Antichamber is out on 31st, is anyone doing an OT? Reckon this game will deserve one.
aKmvzMs.jpg

I wonder whether my guess will prove correct, I think this should be the page on the Steam store when the game is released: Antichamber (dev)

Watch the registry:
http://cdr.xpaw.ru/app/219890/

Miker

I played Antichamber as a UT3 mod and I think it'll be worth the hype. Well, if it was getting any hype, anyway, because there's been very little excitement for it.

dk_

Is any Gaffer willing to buy me Nightmare at North Point? It isn't available in Germany and I would paypal you the money.

Edit: Got it!

Gowans

I have Sleepy Dogs but I haven't played it get, this DLC seems cheap enough, what's the packs worth buying?

The ones that were the most pricey to start with?

Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point
Sleeping Dogs: Zodiac Tournament
Sleeping Dogs: The SWAT Pack
Sleeping Dogs - Street Racer Pack

Edit: Read abover Nightmare and Zodiac it is.

Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point + Zodiac Tournament. The other stuff is cheats and costumes.

QFT.

I'd even go as far to say that Zodiac Tournament is a really POS DLC, less than an hour long, and is not worth your time, but at 75% off, get it. I got it full-price and regretted it immediately.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
please say serious sam please say serious sam
That and Borderlands 2.

On another note, I just purchased the Zodiac thingy DLC after getting Sleepy Dawgs and a bunch of DLC (Nightmare at Somewhere & Dragon Master) with the 91% off price mistake on the winter sale. I haven't even run the game once yet. What's wrong with me?

ngt

Got a gift of Chivalry in my inventory but I can't add it to my library because it says that I already own that game. I guess it's because of the free weekend. Is there a way to add a game during free weekend?

Lain

Is there a way to have Binary Domain use pad buttons for the prompts instead of keyboard keys?
Also, the game looks stunning at times.

Whooter

Is there a way to have Binary Domain use pad buttons for the prompts instead of keyboard keys?
Also, the game looks stunning at times.

Not at my game computer so I can check, but I do think there's an option in the Settings menu or something to change the prompts to match the 360 controller.

Sarcasm

I think I will pass on the sleeping dogs deal. But only cause I got a backlog by the time I am done there will be a packaged GOTY.

mr. grape

I have Sleepy Dogs but I haven't played it get, this DLC seems cheap enough, what's the packs worth buying?

The ones that were the most pricey to start with?

Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point
Sleeping Dogs: Zodiac Tournament
Sleeping Dogs: The SWAT Pack
Sleeping Dogs - Street Racer Pack

Edit: Read abover Nightmare and Zodiac it is.

I haven't played Zodiac Tournament yet (didn't buy it until it went on sale yesterday), but I can say none of the other DLC is worth it. Nightmare in Northpoint sucks.. I couldn't wait to finish it because I wanted it to be over with. The outfits/cars just make it easier to play through the game, and having great vehicles early on encourages you to not spend money on vehicles.. which will leave you with a lot of unspent cash.

Honestly, the game is very easy as it is, you don't need the DLC to make it even easier.

HoosTrax

Besides MOTN -- Deadlight and Toy Soldiers are the only ones that are non-GFWL and have Steam achievements right? Or is Toy Soldiers GFWL?

(I'm not 100% against GFWL games, I'm just rather unmotivated to play them if I already have a backlog, unless they're supposedly amazing like Dark Souls)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Besides MOTN -- Deadlight and Toy Soldiers are the only ones that are non-GFWL and have Steam achievements right? Or is Toy Soldiers GFWL?

(I'm not 100% against GFWL games, I'm just rather unmotivated to play them if I already have a backlog, unless they're supposedly amazing like Dark Souls)

Toy Soldiers gives you the option to boot up either a Steamworks or GFWL version. Steamworks is the default.

Been hearing a lot of bad stuff about deadlight. Made me not take advantage of the amazon deal!

MOTN more than makes up for it.

Xavin

Neo Member
Im too nervous to use a U.S billing adress so i'd be very grateful if someone could help me get the Microsoft Arcade Bundle.
I have paypal so i can wire the cash first.

Ledsen

Im too nervous to use a U.S billing adress so i'd be very grateful if someone could help me get the Microsoft Arcade Bundle.

Dude don't be nervous! I've done it for years.

In fact... PM me and I'll give you the pack for free. I won't demand any compensation, but if you really want to, then surprise me sometime, whenever you want, with a random Steam game that I don't own and that you would like me to try. Don't feel any pressure to actually do this, only if you feel like you want to :) Please add me as a friend also, just click my username where there's a link to my Steam profile.

Tomodachi

In fact... PM me and I'll give you the pack for free. I won't demand any compensation, but if you really want to, then surprise me sometime, whenever you want, with a random Steam game that I don't own and that you would like me to try. Don't feel any pressure to actually do this, only if you feel like you want to :) Please add me as a friend also, just click my username where there's a link to my Steam profile.

That was heart-warming.

Xavin

Neo Member

That's awsome, i don't know what to say other than thank you very much!

Addnan

For the future though. What's the worst that can happen. Just to be safe make a new Amazon.com account (you don't need to, but I did). Stick a real American address and the worst that can happen is they will stop the order, but in reality they don't seem to mind.

FloatOn

So I've finally gotten around to playing Deus Ex Human Revolution... I'm pretty sure I'm over halfway through it. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I can see where the complaints on the bosses came from though.

I've decided I'm going to play Binary Domain next. Then Alpha Protocol.

My thinking on this is that if I play futuristic setting games enough, I can get back to playing a couple other games I've lost interest in (amalur and witcher 2; I got burned out on fantasy after doing skyrim and dark souls back to back).

After I get done with those, I think I'll do the post apocalyptic twins Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Perhaps even STALKER with the 09 mod as well. That's the plan anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom