• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Mmm I'll have to look into that. Though if you forget the Keepass password you're screwed, right?

Yes, then you lose. Everything. But you could always write down that one password and hide it somewhere. Also I recommend reading everything Stump wrote about passwords over the last few pages including the links, good stuff.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Quick! You only have 30 seconds to claim this one!

KJj61Aw.jpg

These made me smile. Today's been a pretty good day, despite heartbleed.

In happier news, To The Moon got cards. Idle you fools.

Has it already gotten cards? If so, will idle immediately.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm a little older than some of you guys, being 34. But damn do I feel older since my oldest daughter just received her license today, lol.

Watch out! My oldest is getting ready to turn 17 and be a senior in high school. She could get her license, but doesn't want it.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Happy Birthday Mr Orange!!! :D

Watch out! My oldest is getting ready to turn 17 and be a senior in high school. She could get her license, but doesn't want it.
Lucky you ;). My girl didn't have much of a choice since she needs to drive to college in the fall...
Man, you guys got kids quite young... I'm 27 and have no plans for a while, having some nieces/nephews is more than enough :p

This picture still makes me laugh every time, for obvious reasons.

What made me laugh even harder was the fact that I was scrolling through SAM going to boot To The Moon (it got cards) and I see the Call of Duty Black Ops II game tile in the Vs... as "Valve please reset..."

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
What game do you guys have the most hours in, do you look back on it as a waste?

TF2 for me. Im terrible at it and fail at the social aspect ( I am incapable of making any sort of friends online). So its really sad I play as much as I do and have even spent money on it. But whatever.

Marvel Heroes could be the next thing for me for the same reasons. I just wish I could get the whole "social" aspect of games. Whatever.

Just finished Burial at Sea pt 2. Not entirely sure what to think. The 'twists' near the end didn't get me as much as in previous *shock games, just more of a 'what the fuck'.
Liz basically fucked Rapture to get Sally back because she felt bad?

Really enjoyed Liz' game play though, a lot more stealthy for obvious reasons.

I guess I can finally uninstall BioInf.

Turfster

Just finished Burial at Sea pt 2. Not entirely sure what to think.
I guess I can finally uninstall BioInf.

Ep 2 was basically "We're sorry Bioshock Infinite was such a shit game with bad writing. Let us firebomb as much of the plot of the latter half of it as possible while referring to the things everyone loved about Rapture. You loved Rapture, right?
Look, this all has to do something with the first game, honest!
"

Also, yes, stealthing around as Liz actually let you, you know, explore the environment and take your time to look at stuff and drink in the atmosphere, so bonus points for that.

Ep 2 was basically "We're sorry Bioshock Infinite was such a shit game with bad writing. Let us firebomb as much of the plot of the latter half of it as possible while referring to the things everyone loved about Rapture. You loved Rapture, right?
Look, this all has to do something with the first game, honest!
"

Also, yes, stealthing around as Liz actually let you, you know, explore the environment and take your time to look at stuff and drink in the atmosphere, so bonus points for that.

my problem is all the
retconning
for the rest of the series it tried to do. They tried to tie things together that didn't need to be or made any sense. I'm glad they fleshed out some of the origin stuff about
Suchong, fink, big daddies, songbird
, but they just tried soooo damn hard to tie it back to the roots.

StAidan

Anyone want? Doesn't look that interesting to me.

ModBot said:
Instructions for StAidan:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Savant Ascent -- MB-5CC48892B3471F3E - Taken by trailmix16

Wolf Among Us is on sale, should I pull the trigger or wait for the next sale bonanza?

Wait until all of the episodes are out and then buy it. This is the first Telltale game I bought on release and, supposedly, this has been one of their worst games when it comes to delivering the episodes in a timely manner.

dreamfall

Close to using that GMG "personalized email" discount on Dark Souls II.

I can't believe we made it, dynamic lighting downgrade and all!

The wait has been insufferable.

dreamfall

Resident Evil Revelations is actually....enjoyable? Liking it much more than RE6.

Goodness, I loved it. I mean, it still is campy as all hell but it plays akin to 4/5. Moving and shooting was a new touch! It was fun playing it again right before RE4 dropped just to get excited about the release.

Oh, and Raid mode is really addictive.

Goodness, I loved it. I mean, it still is campy as all hell but it plays akin to 4/5. Moving and shooting was a new touch! It was fun playing it again right before RE4 dropped just to get excited about the release.

Oh, and Raid mode is really addictive.
Really? Might have to check it out. Last time I asked, the SteamGAF impressions were kind of average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom