• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Yet Another Zombie Defense -- MB-3B146789A2740A58 - Taken by _hekk05

goty is here

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ლ is the 12th letter of the georgian alphebet

ಠ is an alphabet in the kannada script

and 益 is a chinese character that means beneficial

b̘͖͌̔ͥ̐ͩͪͭͪ͝űͣ̓͌̍͘͏̠͓̻̮ţ͉̤̖̝̱̓ͮ͢͝ ̼̬̼͈̬͈̣̺̙̍̑ͦ̍͗̏͘͠wͭ̽̑̋̃̅͏͓̘̦̳̻h͓̮̤̙̱͌̀ą̹̱̠̋ͧ̇ͨ̔̽̐͊̕t̨ͧͮͮͪ̂ͬ͏̳ ̴̗̮͚̰̱̾d̪̟͚̝ͭ̽̈́́͟͞ò̴̰̫͓͔͕̻̲̼̒̄́ͯͯͤ̋͟é̵͈͎͓̯̀̋̒s̶̩̬̺͆͐͗̑͠ ͌͗ͭ҉̷҉̬̟͈̝ź̰͉̙̲͕͋̿̊ạ͖͔̠̳̣̖̉ͦ̽̾̚l̙̼̯̥̤͇ͨ̽̅̏͒ͪͯͭ̇͢͞g̴̖͊͐̀͂ô̵̸̙̗̜̪̱͇͚̲͎̌̄͊͌̽ͤ ͉̱̻̅̽ͮ̈́̂ͯm̨͔̻̣͈͈̯̭ͯ͑ͬͬ͠e̲̣͇̎͜͝a̡͙̯͇̭̬̿͊̿̉͊̈̐͡n̷̢̞̮̤̹̬͓̊͂ͧ͊ͣ͠?͈̙̥̃̒̇ͣͧ͊̄̑͜

_hekk05

Banned
b̘͖͌̔ͥ̐ͩͪͭͪ͝űͣ̓͌̍͘͏̠͓̻̮ţ͉̤̖̝̱̓ͮ͢͝ ̼̬̼͈̬͈̣̺̙̍̑ͦ̍͗̏͘͠wͭ̽̑̋̃̅͏͓̘̦̳̻h͓̮̤̙̱͌̀ą̹̱̠̋ͧ̇ͨ̔̽̐͊̕t̨ͧͮͮͪ̂ͬ͏̳ ̴̗̮͚̰̱̾d̪̟͚̝ͭ̽̈́́͟͞ò̴̰̫͓͔͕̻̲̼̒̄́ͯͯͤ̋͟é̵͈͎͓̯̀̋̒s̶̩̬̺͆͐͗̑͠ ͌͗ͭ҉̷҉̬̟͈̝ź̰͉̙̲͕͋̿̊ạ͖͔̠̳̣̖̉ͦ̽̾̚l̙̼̯̥̤͇ͨ̽̅̏͒ͪͯͭ̇͢͞g̴̖͊͐̀͂ô̵̸̙̗̜̪̱͇͚̲͎̌̄͊͌̽ͤ ͉̱̻̅̽ͮ̈́̂ͯm̨͔̻̣͈͈̯̭ͯ͑ͬͬ͠e̲̣͇̎͜͝a̡͙̯͇̭̬̿͊̿̉͊̈̐͡n̷̢̞̮̤̹̬͓̊͂ͧ͊ͣ͠?͈̙̥̃̒̇ͣͧ͊̄̑͜

pͭͭͦͨ͛̓ͦ͊ͮ͌̀̚̚͏̙̳̝͖̗̖͈̮̭̻͘͜l̵͉͚̼͎̘͓̺̞̹͔̹̞̪̱̹̺̜̳͓̽̌ͮͮ́͢s̤̱͕͚̫̲͎̩͖̮̩̓͑ͬ̿͗ͩ́̊ͥ̈́̆ͭ̚͘͡ ̷̨̟̮̼̠̖̰̬͈̣̭̘̠̖̮͕̖̃͑ͥ̂̓͂̄̚̚͡n̈̂́̈́̾ͬ͆̑ͧ̕̕͡͝҉̺̞͚͕̝̦̭͉̱̬͍͎̰͍̹ŏ̷͈͙̟̺̼͈̫͖̘͉̲̫ͭ̈͛̈́̾ͥ̄ͭͪͬ́̚͟͟ ̡͔̞̗̈̓ͬ̍͋̄̋̆̌̀͡t̛̺̦̘̙͍̖̰͇̰̟̳͔̺̓ͨ̽͗̔́͝͞͝h̙̯̞̤̖̦̬̯̐̈̿̇̓͂ͧ̂̈́̄̂ͭ̽̓̀͜͡a̔͑ͩ̀͡҉̺̤̘̠͚t̡̪̼̖͈͕̱͉̫͖͓̭̦ͦ͂̄̄͜'̵͙̻̠͍͖̪̪̪̙̲̼̬̫̯̘̳̅͂̄ͯ̀̽͊͑̌ͨ̂ͤ́ͪ͆́͞s̷͓͕̖̺͙͎̪͉̝͈̞͍͕͓͎̜̈ͣ̽̆̏ͪͩ̽ͭ͂͋̔͋͑̋́͘ ̜̮̺̬̟̟̙͎̭͍̙̥͚̘̳̳̬̀͑ͮͯ͌ͭ̐͐̓̚̚̕͘͢͞c̢̲͍̟̥̪͎̖͔̹̹͎̤̱̼͔̱̑̿̊ͦͤͭ͆̚̚͜͢r̴̴͙̩̺͎̠̼̮̝̩͚͙̳̯̣̰̈̂̍ͩ̎͡e̵̟͍̠͇͎̦͇͓͔̘̩̝͇ͤ͌̽̽͋̌ͤ̐̌͊ͤͪ̏͆̂̑̄̀́͘͢ě̷̯̞̜͓̔̄̉͂ͫ͛̓͌̎̌́ͮ̾͟p̶͕͕͈̼̙̲̝̳̰̅̐̿͗͂ͬ̊͗͛͑ͯͪ̇̒̕̕y̴̢̰̦̪̬̮͙͚͓̖̫͕̘̳͓̼̜̰͔̟͛̇̅̎̈́͆̊ͨ͌ͥͩ ͙͕̖̲͉̼̲͕̙͕̪̳̘̩͍̋ͭͭ͌ͭ̄̌̇͆͗̓͒̊̚͢͜͞l̙̼͚͔͚̠͇̘͂͗̒̀͊͗̏͑̃̇̀̚͘͢o̵͓͇̭͚̩͇̩̳̙͚̲̟͌͑̒̀̄ͯ̂̌ͭ̚͟l̡̧͓͕̥͔͕̖̯̟̹̰̄̆ͨͬͯͦ̆ͥͧ̆̇̃͂́̃̉ͪ̾̽͡͞

Turfster

Interdimensional breach detected!
Activate blue Orion protocol!

neoemonk

Ok. I created a GMG account. Now smart and beautiful people of Steam thread, please tell me how I get these awesome coupons.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
New Evil Within trailer, my most anticipated release this year. Really happy the Steam version is releasing on the same day as consoles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMTI5AilvDM

new shinji mikami ip needs to get played on a new sony system but i am hype as fuck that we all get to play at the same time

hoping for some new merc mode action

Do you confuse GAF with GameFAQs as well? If everything is going to just mean everything, you may as well be mashing on your keyboard when you respond.

are you a regular fedora wearer or something?

inquiring minds need to know

_hekk05

Banned
Ok. I created a GMG account. Now smart and beautiful people of Steam thread, please tell me how I get these awesome coupons.

ahgash.png

lol

MRORANGE

New Evil Within trailer, my most anticipated release this year. Really happy the Steam version is releasing on the same day as consoles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMTI5AilvDM

Hyped, should be one of the better games coming out this year, plus Shinji Mikami is behind it.

iQN2Z94VUzfm9.gif

BTW Mr. Orange I was half asleep when I replied before so let me formally wish you happy birthday and may the Gabe bless you with a daily you've been waiting for ;)

Late but happy birthday MrOrange! 25 is still quite young. :D

Thanks!

Congrats!

Happy birthday, Mr. Orange! You shouldn't feel old because I'm older than you and I feel fantastic.

Thanks guys :)

fantomena

Was contacted by PlanofAttack (A PR bureau) about that Max: The Curse of Brotherhood PC release has been pushed back.

The announcement of the delay will be coming later.

Aaron D.

I'm 45. Listening to some of you talk, I should be sitting on the Golden Throne, my withered husk of a body sustained by machines...

Heh. I'm 45 too.

Looking back, I did have a bit of a mid-life crisis at 25. Call it an early onset if you will.

At 25 I was knee-deep in a divorce (first love, no less), losing my house due to the split, as well as our four cats (no kids, thank goodness). I thought my life was pretty much over...AT 25.

Now I'm 45, married for over 15 years, nice job/house, yadda yadda yadda. While my "crisis" 20 years ago felt very real at the time, I can't help but look back at my 25 year old self and think, "Aww...isn't that so cute!"

FloatOn

borderlands games are fucking awful but I can't help but be excited about the new one. total co-op guilty pleasure game.

louiedog

It looks like there will be a new Indie Royale in a few minutes. It seems like it'll be The Atomic Bundle with:

Humans Must Answer
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
The Chaos Engine
Super Killer Horner: Resurrection
Fields of War
Livalink

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll join you guys when I can get it on Safari on my iPhone :(

Chrome, bro. Chrome.

Bro.

Looking back, I did have a bit of a mid-life crisis at 25. Call it an early onset if you will.

Nothing to add to the human experience retold here, just that a "mid-life crisis" at that point in your life is called a "quarter-life crisis." Which is pretty daring if you ask me, as it expects you live until 100.

Turfster

Have some stuff.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-froid -- MB-36D47E39B44CAA66 - Taken by jmizzal. 3 entrants total.
A new beginning -- MB-D1FBB55113F44BD8 - Taken by JPizzle84. 2 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-1919DA83FE667216 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 4 entrants total.

t1397066876z1.png

Dr Dogg

If only Valve would make a tablet client for streaming then maybe my day would be more palatable confined to the sofa with a knackered back. Oh well at least I've joined Salsa in the 3DS escapists club.

Why? Does the Sony system grant it magical powers?

Well seeing as my preorder I've had for months comes to about £18 (technically free with my stockpile of Amazon credit) and the PS4 version is going for £50 it has to be at least 2 and a half times better right?

gdt

All this economy key business is crazy. Don't wanna tip my toe in, I'll just wait till ASM drops further.

Grief.exe

If only Valve would make a tablet client for streaming then maybe my day would be more palatable confined to the sofa with a knackered back. Oh well at least I've joined Salsa in the 3DS escapists club.

Valve should just release an Android/ARM compatible In Home Streaming Client, then let the intrepid folks at XDA trickle down the release to the various devices.

The FireTV and other Android home media boxes would be perfect for In Home Streaming. The FireTV works with both the wireless and wired 360 controllers out of the box.

All this economy key business is crazy. Don't wanna tip my toe in, I'll just wait till ASM drops further.

Activision.

If you want the game, don't take the chance on the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom