• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaussTek

I've got just one question for you folks. Is there anyone in this thread who's ready to bro?

q19B9.gif

I'm in! :D

And, yay, finally getting Surgeon Simulator from the HB!

Vazduh

hi, anyone from the us willing to help a german junior? i want to purchase resident evil 4 hd but its crippled in germany. no mercenarys and no ada. if you are kind enough to help just add me on steam. id is gnarcula or pm me. money in advance of course.

Have you tried GMG?

With '8KM88H-PPN6L5-SJ9GRU' coupon it's 16€.

ShogunX

Desura key that can be redeemed on steam :)

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Oniken -- MB-1AB543A82DCA4C21 - Taken by Alessandro. 20 entrants total.

t1397167390z1.png

I selfishly hope Firaxis announces new XCOM at PAX rather than CIV 6.

agree. I love Civ, but I think it's getting a bit redundant. Still need to pick up EW during the summer for more XCOMy action.

Just wait for Anor Londo's boss
es
! They're probably the hardest in the game IMO.

oh fucking great.

let's have a debate about how the bureau was the most criminally underrated game of that year.

It did get crushed by reviews, but I enjoyed it. The gameplay was really enjoyable once you realize you need to micromanage the shit out of your guys. Everything outside of the gameplay was.....not good.

The story was pretty bad, the 'side quests' in the base were useless, the dialog rarely matched actual events that happened.

I would take a sequel with the same customization / strategy aspect of XCOM. That would be fantastic.

hohoXD123

agree. I love Civ, but I think it's getting a bit redundant. Still need to pick up EW during the summer for more XCOMy action.

oh fucking great.

It did get crushed by reviews, but I enjoyed it. The gameplay was really enjoyable once you realize you need to micromanage the shit out of your guys. Everything outside of the gameplay was.....not good.

The story was pretty bad, the 'side quests' in the base were useless, the dialog rarely matched actual events that happened.

I would take a sequel with the same customization / strategy aspect of XCOM. That would be fantastic.

Na, that one is fine. The optional DLC boss
Kalameet
is the biggest bastard I found.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Last Life is a sci-fi noir adventure game for PC, Mac and Linux about a transhumanist colony on Mars. When a murdered detective is 3D printed back into existence, he reopens his last case to uncover what he missed--a hunt that reveals AI corruption, corporate espionage, and the conspiracy that may have led to Earth's doom.

54d4f53fca2df5dd766906d6a550ae30_large.gif

I'm liking this idea. I'm liking it a lot.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Na, that one is fine. The optional DLC boss
Kalameet
is the biggest bastard I found.

Kalameet is like the best boss in the game.

Holy trinity:
1. Kalameet
2. Artorias
3. Manus

Also spoiling is kind of nonsensical as the name means nothing until you actually see big papa.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Artorias is the best game in the entire Souls series (haven't played 2 yet, though).
Challenging, fair and just awesome to look at.

Never beat Kalameet, though. Fucking dragons. I don't like to get burned. :/

hohoXD123

Kalameet is like the best boss in the game.

Holy trinity:
1. Kalameet
2. Artorias
3. Manus

Also spoiling is kind of nonsensical as the name means nothing until you actually see big papa.

It's just that since you learn of him before fighting him, it might spoil the fact that he can be fought. But yeah nothing major. Artorias was so well designed, but the fight was one of the simplest imo. Manus was a bitch as well. Him, Kalameet, the Gargoyles and the Stray Demon really got the adrenaline pumping.

Jawmuncher

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

let's have a debate about how the bureau was the most criminally underrated game of that year.

While I have yet to play it I have heard good things from those who gave it a chance.
Usually that the gameplay is good but that they failed in the story department. Which is a little sad since that setting working as a prequel of sorts to Xcom seems cool to me.

I made a bet with someone on GAF-Hop about the sales projections of an album that came out in February and I lost the bet, so I've been sporting this avatar since then (and I'll have to sport it until the end of the month)

In a twist ending, you end up learning to love twilight sparkle and keep the avatar forever.

It's just that since you learn of him before fighting him, it might spoil the fact that he can be fought. But yeah nothing major. Artorias was so well designed, but the fight was one of the simplest imo. Manus was a bitch as well. Him, Kalameet, the Gargoyles and the Stray Demon really got the adrenaline pumping.

Yeah just stumbled upon him. It went something like this :

walking around, "oh shit that fall really hurt, better run away and use a flas...." <dead>. Think I'll come back to him when I get some damage reduced from falling stuff.

Kifimbo

It should be Alpha Centauri 2, or a spiritual successor if they can't get the IP.

Owner (REGISTRANT) Electronic Arts Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE Legal Department 209 Redwood Shores Parkway Redwood City CALIFORNIA 94065

So yeah, a spiritual successor is the best you can hope for.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
hey dude one suarez' trash's...

Haha, that's true. I did consider buying a bunch of bundles to cross the 1k mark, but I may need that money for Wolfenstein, so I figured I'd hold off for now. The game is a little over a month away so surely the pre-order phase isn't far off.

hohoXD123

Last time Broforce had 96 entries. Is the game so good ?

Watch the trailer if you haven't already

Be careful, once you cross that invisible winning line you will be publicly crucified in this thread.

It's fine, you'd need to win like 21 times in a day for that to happen

Yeah just stumbled upon him. It went something like this :

walking around, "oh shit that fall really hurt, better run away and use a flas...." <dead>. Think I'll come back to him when I get some damage reduced from falling stuff.
You can probably take him as you are, just go naked+two handed.

Anyone know if you can buy multiple IndieGala bundles for yourself? I want to get one for a friend without them having to register for IndieGala. Basically I just want to give them the keys. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom